• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Well I went ahead and IMed a little over 100 mg, and it was pretty great. I don't know if I'd call it a hole, but I definitely got more of what I was looking for. I'm sure a higher dose could easily induce a hole.

I take back all that shit I talked. I think I'm back to baseline now. I feel great though. Is this the oft toted anti-depressant effects of ketamine in action?

I just sniffed ~40mg of 2fdck. Wasn't expecting it to burn at all, but it stung a little. I was going to straight up IM it but I decided to dip my toe in the water instead of diving in head first.

Edit: Honestly, I think this may be the most disappointed I've ever been by an RC. I must've done like 300 mg of the stuff tonight, and got to like a 2nd plat DXM level high.

My muscles twitched when the needle made contact with them, and I decided not to try IMing this stuff. I don't know if I just got a bad batch or what, but it would seem like there is a reason this compound is so much less popular than O-PCM (aka deschloroketamine)
I can doa gram of S-Ketamine intranasally over the course of a few hours without really getting anywhere at all. Takes 130mg of it via IM and 110mg via IV injection to knock me out though. Hate S-Ketamine. I have no idea why some people prefer it over racemic ketamine. I stopped using ketamine all together, since the human ket is all I can get these days. I'm not sure if I'd even do racemic ketamine when 2-Oxo-PCE is available.

Last edited:
I was wondering if this substance is banned in Finland? Or is it safe to order?

I really regret wasting so much of the gram I had by attempting to snort it. I hope this stuff comes back around.

I was wondering if this substance is banned in Finland? Or is it safe to order?
Not sure, I ran a quick google search but was unable to find anything. Finland's part of the EU right so there might be some blanket ban in effect? Look up the laws for your country, and if there is an analog act so to speak. Then again, Poland is right there close neighbor, as well as Russia etc and then further on China/Pakistan.. shouldn't be too hard to source, but then again I am not sure how thorough your country's customs agency are

It's not banned in the EU (afaik the only new disso that is is MXE) but Finish customs is quite nosy so getting any trough might be a challenge. It's also not really popular with vendors due to it's low potency. Dck, o-pce, 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce just all sell better so those are the ones you are likely to find.

I don't find 2f-Ketamine to be of low potency by any means...

Might want to check your sources friend

If you're talking to me, it worked like a charm when IMed. I probably wasn't crushing the powder finely enough when I was trying to snort it.

But the general consensus is that 2fdck is less potent than Ketamine.

(Sorry, on mobile)

It has much lower potency compared to the other dissos I listed, the currently most popular rc ones (3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, dck, o-pce) which does imo qualify it as relatively weak. Note I said weak not bad, there's plenty of relatively weak drugs that are considered by many very good (ghb with it's multi gram doses, mescaline, a lot of the -pam benzos vs their -lam relatives, alcohol, ....) and a lot of very potent drugs that are disliked by many (entire nbome series (and to a lesser extent the related nbxx) vs other psychedelics, various fentanyl derivatives vs morphine/heroin/...).

for those that have tried dosing via oral and intranasal ROAs, are they equivalent in terms of the dosage?

Is there anyone who tried to combine 2F-Ketamine with a serotonin releaser like mdma? I don't think it would pose a problem, as almost no dissociative does. There is only the exception of DXM... Which gives many people instant SE-Syndrome in combination with SE-releasers.

Last edited:
In my punk days I usually partied snorting lines of what we called a "triphasic". It was equal parts of MDMA, speed, and ketamine. Never had any problem :)

In my punk days I usually partied snorting lines of what we called a "triphasic". It was equal parts of MDMA, speed, and ketamine. Never had any problem :)

I know that Ketamine is safe in combination with MDMA. I think it is highly unlikely that the flurinated version of ketamine should be any different in that regard. But that guess is not based on any real understanding of structure–activity relationship. I found one post over at the flashblack forum, seems like someone combined it safely...

Is there anyone who tried to combine 2F-Ketamine with a serotonin releaser like mdma? I don't think it would pose a problem, as almost no dissociative does. There is only the exception of DXM... Which gives many people instant SE-Syndrome in combination with SE-releasers.

Yeah that's because DXM isn't an arylcyclohexamine like ketamine and most other dissos. In fact it has significant serotonergic action.

You should be fine with this one.

Yes, I agree. I've tried fluoro-k, and I'm very, very sure that it isn't that different pharmacologically than "normal" ketamine. Of cause, its good to be cautious when combining new and relatively untested drugs, so I'd say it's prudent to start low with both.

Last night, I did almost a whole half gram of this stuff IM (not all at once!). Started off with a shot of 125mg, got dissociatated but didn't whole. Kept on redosing, never holed. Prepped 60mg for IV, but couldn't hit a vein with this big ass IM needles. Once I saw there was blood in the syringe, I squirted it in the sink like a responsible person. To top it all off, I IMed 200mg, thinking, "surely this will hole me!" aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd......... poof. Blackout central. Woke up in bed, no memory whatsoever what happened between injecting the 200mg shot and waking up. Slight feelings of lingering dissociation this morning, though.

Edit (2 hours and a shower later): That was pretty damn reckless by my standards. But the dissociation is mostly gone now, and I am feeling pretty good. Much like the last time i did 2f-dck. It seems like it might not be as good at psychedelia as its chlorinated cousin, but the antidepressant effects appear to apply to both F-K and Cl-K. Unless it's all in my head.

I do think it is weird that I went from feeling fucked up, but not holing, to straight up blacking out. The sweet spot must be somewhere between 125mg and 200mg.

Last edited:
So is this stuff commonly found in a powder form or crystal like regular k.
I have never used or seen either but I do expect to get my hands on some today.
Best roa? and what's a dose for someone who had never done k or any disso for that matter.

So is this stuff commonly found in a powder form or crystal like regular k.
I have never used or seen either but I do expect to get my hands on some today.
Best roa? and what's a dose for someone who had never done k or any disso for that matter.
Both times I got it, it was a powder with tiny glass like shards of crystal. If you sniff it make sure you crush it until it's as finely ground as it can possibly be. I suggest doing an intramuscular injection, though.