• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

While there may be 'psycholytic' potential in the way you describe, let's not brush over the more reliable anti-depressant effect of ketamine meaning that even non-trippers can benefit from it without going through any particular experience and have benefit on depression or even possibly fear that persists for a while.

In that post, both types of treatment were meant but with 2'-oxo-PCM or 2F-ket I meant that they are so close to ketamine which is known to have pharma anti-depressant metabolites that it's quite conceivable they do, too.

While there may be 'psycholytic' potential in the way you describe, let's not brush over the more reliable anti-depressant effect of ketamine meaning that even non-trippers can benefit from it without going through any particular experience and have benefit on depression or even possibly fear that persists for a while.

In that post, both types of treatment were meant but with 2'-oxo-PCM or 2F-ket I meant that they are so close to ketamine which is known to have pharma anti-depressant metabolites that it's quite conceivable they do, too.

Do you know the best way to use this for treating depression? Like dosage, frequency and if therapuetic methods like thinking on certain things/problems is beneficial? Or perhaps link to any studies or guides?

Honestly you can easily google it yourself with 'ketamine infusion depression' plus those specific keywords you just mentioned.

If you meant the psycholytic therapy then here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_therapy#Psycholytic_therapy

Also relevant may be metaprogramming with dissociatives: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/134936-Metaprogramming-with-Ketamine and also possibly work by dudes like Robert Anton Wilson and maybe the more kooky John Lilly. Apart from the esoteric nature of intentionally trying to use that for therapy, people do report being able to more spontaneously have benefit from that kind of thing like MSK ^ ... I would say that it could fall into the category of metaprogramming but also selfguided psycholytic or psychedelic therapy.

Stanislav Grof may also have good info in his books, I certainly have not read them all but check out these titles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Grof#Bibliography

Just thinking on a problem may not cut it... I think here it was rather meant that dissociatives can put some distance between you and everything including your actions and behavior. Evaluating it from a neutral perspective can give you insight about why things are happening a certain way. Some behavior may reinforce depression but not all. So even if you can achieve that perspective and are good at analyzing, it may have limited use if behavior is much more easily analyzed than feelings or clinical depression.

IMO it will depend on quite different factors than frequency of use and you may need to titrate dosage perhaps even of different dissociatives (not at the same time) to find out about gaining that different perspective but still not being cognitively impaired too much. Usually the dose will be somewhat high I think, MSK? This kind of therapy is tailor made rather than the low dose ketamine infusion that isn't about the experience but just the physical effects on the body (with of course mental correlates, following).

Yeah, I think for beeing able to progress with your issues faster the best would be a high dose, and use must be spared between at least two weeks in order to be able to integrate the experience and not depend on disso use for relieving your depression.

I think the problem with low dosed daily use it's the same I see on using benzos daily, or antidepressants. You are not solving anything here, you're putting a temporary patch to your griefs that won't last forever, and you are physically dependent on a substance in order to feel good. While you are in your confort zone, usually you won't face any issues as if you were hitted by the freight train that a high dose is.

Yeah, I think for beeing able to progress with your issues faster the best would be a high dose, and use must be spared between at least two weeks in order to be able to integrate the experience and not depend on disso use for relieving your depression.

I think the problem with low dosed daily use it's the same I see on using benzos daily, or antidepressants. You are not solving anything here, you're putting a temporary patch to your griefs that won't last forever, and you are physically dependent on a substance in order to feel good. While you are in your confort zone, usually you won't face any issues as if you were hitted by the freight train that a high dose is.

Thanks! Do you think K-hole needed?
I'm a bit afraid of that kind of intensity because of the increased chance of psychosis, or experiences like the time-travelling you're discussing in another thread (which by the way is very, very interesting in many aspects)

Thanks! Do you think K-hole needed?
I'm a bit afraid of that kind of intensity because of the increased chance of psychosis, or experiences like the time-travelling you're discussing in another thread (which by the way is very, very interesting in many aspects)

K-hole is something like a NDE. Psychosis is something you should be concerned if you abuse dissociatives everyday for months.

I think I would hardly or not at all be able to tell the difference between 2F and regular ket

This post convinced me about getting some.. I’ve always wanted to try ketamine… this seems like the next best thing.

After hearing so much about Ketamine in the UK, how they were raving about it and it’s basically a staple in the drug scene there… I decided that I was interested in trying it. Unfortunately, there is no Ketamine in my area. Throughout my entire drug using career I have never once seen Ketamine available for sale. I’ve made it sort of a life mission to find it… Fast forward a few years and this came along and it seems like it could maybe even be a closer replica than MXE (I never got to try that one.)

I’ve never done a dissociative before. (besides nitrous) I wasn’t the biggest fan of nitrous. I do hope that this isn’t just like a longer version of nitrous. After reading Boognish’s post I thought maybe this would make for a good first dissociative.

Can anyone give me advice for a good first time dose? I just want to test the waters… I have heard if you do too much you can get dangerously messed up and you will need a sober sitter to go to the hole. Is this true? I would like to take it as far as I can once I get comfortable with it, but I have no safety man that I can call to watch me. As far as exploring without a safety man goes: How far can I go safely with this drug? Is there a huge risk that, if I were to take too much, I could hurt myself by doing something like falling down a flight of stairs?

I want to be as safe as I can here, and being an entirely new drug as well as entirely new class of drugs it is sort of a daunting endeavor. It is making me want to take every precaution that I can. I would like to hear from the dissociative experts as well as the occasional users… every little bit of info helps! Thanks and I appreciate you all!

One more thing… I was also wondering if all arylcyclohexylamines shared the same bladder and urinary tract problems as ketamine… Would it be safe to assume that this chemical would also cause damage? Is there any other dissociative(s) that might be safer in that regard?

Never tried 2f-k, but nitrous is really unique. Other dissociatives really aren't like it at all. It's a very unique experience. Ketamine and the like are very different indeed. Much slower and really not the same feeling at all.

this stuff is shite, and I consider myself an experienced dissociatives user. All the side effects of K, the "shambolic lurching", the slurred or even inability to talk in high doses, a "k-hole" with no visuals or space travel. nothing, except being trapped in your body waiting for the bloody thing to end. And I'm someone who enjoys "heroic" dose holes.

At low doses: nothing. at higher doses, a brain trapped within a body with no entertainment DVDs to while the time away. Three experienced friends tried, at different doses. All felt the same way.

Man, I miss those good old days of crystal racemic K or pre-ban MXE.

40mg was insufflated spread out over the course of 3 hours

I started out with a 20mg line. The effects were subtle but enjoyable. It took about 25 minutes to come up.
A euphoric dizzyness washed over me, similar to ex but unique in its own way. The drug was rather transparent in terms of mental effects, I kept thinking I was sober but when I would try to walk I would stagger all over the place.
Strange auditory perception was noticed. Everything sounded different. There were hints of an opioid like analgesia. No real visuals... I had some but I could just chalk it up to my HPPD
Time dilation was noticed... the day seemed to go by faster than usual. Some anti-depressant effect as well
Forgetfulness and absent-mindedness were present throughout
Redosing seemed to prolong the effects but brought none of the initial rush back

Overall I found it to be enjoyable. For me it seemed to be something good for a rainy day, fun and perhaps good for depression which is a plus.

Finally get to try this one tonight :) Will report back my findings

I went through somewhere between 150-200 mgs of this stuff last night to test the waters. Very similar to ketamine but more clear headed and less wonky. Visuals were cartoony and the experience could certainly be described as dreamlike. Felt like I was in a video game, then a movie...at one point I was viewing myself from third person perspective.

Woke up this morning feeling better then I have in a while. Currently dealing with some PAWS from benzos. In the past I used Mxe in microdoses to escape the majority of it...this seems to effect me similarly as far as rewiring the brain goes. Too bad its not as benign as MXE.

:(

Resisting the urge to binge as I hear it wreaks havoc on bladder as does real ketamine.

I went through somewhere between 150-200 mgs of this stuff last night

Sounds like you had a good time. What was your RoA?

I enjoyed oral far more than nasal. swallowing a solution of this mixed with water. The come up was just as fast as snorting it, seemed like it was faster actually. My dose was 35mg oral. I really enjoyed it.

It was so much more smooth, snorting it was really heavy and borderline dysphoric at times because it would feel like I was so disoriented.

I believe many people are snorting it, and I've read many reports on it saying it seems to be of low potency and not able to hole on. Some have reported grinding to a fine powder makes a huge difference. So likely many people are just administering it in a highly unaffective way. I used a nasal solution and it works brilliantly. The hydrochloride has excellent solubility in water, so you can make quite concentrated solutions if you want to seriously float away.

@renegade

The first night I tried insuflation like I would with actual ketamine. It worked well, but the ROA quoted above proved itself to be even more effective. Your experience with 2f-Ketamine seems to mimic my experience with mxe. I may have to try the oral route next time due to the aforementioned benefits of smoothness and euphoria. Trips on mxe were much more profound for me when taken orally. People I know and people that post here seem to lean more towards IM'ing or plugging when it comes to dissos...

Plugging sounds unappealing as do needles, so I think I will stick to oral\insufflate

I'm still amazed by the neuro-protective properties experienced after any dissociative. 35 mgs seems like a very low dose compared to my experience and the experience of others. Perhaps the bioavailability is greater when eaten...we shall see.

I just sniffed ~40mg of 2fdck. Wasn't expecting it to burn at all, but it stung a little. I was going to straight up IM it but I decided to dip my toe in the water instead of diving in head first.

Edit: Honestly, I think this may be the most disappointed I've ever been by an RC. I must've done like 300 mg of the stuff tonight, and got to like a 2nd plat DXM level high.

My muscles twitched when the needle made contact with them, and I decided not to try IMing this stuff. I don't know if I just got a bad batch or what, but it would seem like there is a reason this compound is so much less popular than O-PCM (aka deschloroketamine)

Last edited:
I think it's less popular mostly because it's more expensive and way less potent. You probably should have shot a full dose at once, which should be pretty close to ketamine dosages.

I think it's less popular mostly because it's more expensive and way less potent. You probably should have shot a full dose at once, which should be pretty close to ketamine dosages.

I still have enough to try a shot. I don't know though, I wonder if I got a bad batch. Is it supposed to hurt when sniffed at all?

This stuff should def be done by IM injektions.
Then it gets at least as potent as regular K but with longer duration.

Ive probably injected 20g of this since it came out around november 2015.

I havent used it in a while and feel zero negative effects.
Im taking a long break from all dissios this year to reset and integrate all the crazy shit ive been through both on and off drugs.

I actually prefer it to regular K since its less manic.