• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

've experienced some absoutely nightmarish scenes in that state, at times resulting in myself just crawling up in a corner, possibly amidst my household trash where most of the used needles I of that session are to be found (looking to reuse them when I run out), crying in anger and shame.

I've had this exact experience. What a bloody mess!

115mg rectal. Come up took 15-20 mins, and then was hit with a strong and very pleasant numbness/vibration along with slight visuals. This continued for only 2-3 hours, but a very clear headed buzz remained - took a couple mgs of etizolam to sleep.
The next day felt fine, but if I dose 2 days in a row I'll have a weird unpleasant hangover the third day - best to dose one off or occasionally I guess. Gonna try dck next.

Well, I finished my bag. 1g in about a month. Nothing negative to report, haven't noticed any health effects, didn't seem to harsh on my nose. No hangovers either, very pleasant afterglow instead. My batch was a very fine, high density pure white powder. I've found that this really shines when you hole on it, but that does take a lot unfortunately. I don't know if it's the potency or if it's my tolerance, but I ended up not even using my scale, just took bumps til I got where I wanted. Judging by how quickly it went and the relative infrequency at which I used it, I'd guesstimate that it took me ~150-200mg to hole. It really is too expensive though, and I have a lot of other RC dissos to get acquainted with. Not that it isn't enjoyable at lower doses, but it's lackluster compared to dxm, for example. Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE 2f-k at higher doses and definitely want to give it another whirl at one point.

Going to try this substance tonight. I'm a huge ket fan but unfortunately ket is commonly cut latley around here, so although the reports on 2fk are that it's slightly weaker than normal ket, my hopes are that this will be equal or better than the k in my area. I'm going to start with 75-100 mg after allergy test and see how that treats me. I will report back my opponion/expirence.
I'm expirenced with ketamine, s-isomer ket, mxe, and nitrous. I have also not slept in over a day. Tweaked last night and did a few bumps of ethylphenidate this morning. Def gonna let that all wear off before giving this a try, although I'm certain my exaustion will play a roll in my expirence.

Going to try this substance tonight. I'm a huge ket fan but unfortunately ket is commonly cut latley around here, so although the reports on 2fk are that it's slightly weaker than normal ket, my hopes are that this will be equal or better than the k in my area. I'm going to start with 75-100 mg after allergy test and see how that treats me. I will report back my opponion/expirence.
I'm expirenced with ketamine, s-isomer ket, mxe, and nitrous. I have also not slept in over a day. Tweaked last night and did a few bumps of ethylphenidate this morning. Def gonna let that all wear off before giving this a try, although I'm certain my exaustion will play a roll in my expirence.

Wash cut K with some acetone and you will find out exactly how pure/unpure it is.

Very interested in this compound, I've holed on MXE but that was about 3 years ago, so zero tolerance for me. Is there ANYONE on here that tried this with low/zero tolerance? Almost every report on here says "yea it's good, basically like k....BUT my tolerance is so high I can't get any decent effects"...not trying to sound like a dick but it makes it seem like "sort-of" an awesome substance, but then not as well. There seems to be no middle ground. I'm rambling, just wish someone could chime in on what an experience with this with low tolerance, but previous experience with dissos. Because one report says-"holed off 100mgs split into 2 equal lines" and another says "went through a little over a half gram and it felt like a low dose of k" :\

I guess I'm sort of answering my own question, thinking out loud. Since it seems the consensus is it's very similar to K, I'm sure I'll have an enjoyable experience on relatively "normal" doses

Tried this chemical, thoroughly and entirely holed on my first shot, at 80mg I.M. (intramuscular is the only way to use short acting arylcyclohexylamine anesthetics, otherwise you're wasting your shit 8) )--not very manic at all. Very comfortable. During ramp up to peak-blast-off, it feels almost like a huge dose of nitrous- w/ laughter & all; until things start to get a bit weird & then bam! your ego is reduced to the inner uniform substrate that is innate in all manners of things.

As the universe began to re-materialize itself as separate states/manifestations of expression w/ distinctive borders & boundaries within it, & one's own sense of self returns, was left with a very deep & intensely emotional "connected", unified state of mind, especially towards family & friends--very reflective (err, well, as reflective as one can be w/ such deconstructed & disorganized thought processes lol)

Very nice and easy come up:
-Effects start 3-4 minutes after injection..
-Very very pleasant ramp up to hole by 20 minute mark.
-Then hole starts to subside around +60-70 minutes.
-After effects till +2 hours; baseline by t+4.5-5 hours. Very pleasant afterglow. Slightly stimulatory, but in a relaxing, anxiolytic way.

Get sub-hole like effects, similar duration, w/ next day use; 120mg I.M.; experiments stop there to reset tolerance.

(Note: I had a significant previous tolerance to 3-MeO-PCP apparently; although i don't remember much of the 4 month binge, other than waking up w/ seizures & catatonia in clonazolam withdrawal, 3 weeks into a hospital stay at University Hospital of Clev. But hadn't used for over a year. Plus PCP & their analogs tend to always make me black out & redose compulsively. Prev diss experience- MXP, DXM, ketamine (years ago, never holed, never explored properly), & nitrous. This was by far the most pleasant & will repeat; looking forward to trying the deschloro cousin =D )

Rx's/frequently used meds:
1-1.5mg buprenorphine daily
14 days into 4800mg/day gabapentin cold turkey kick
Occasionally 5-7mL of 2m2b used for sleep
ZERO used of cannabis or ethanol.

Last edited:
Very interested in this compound, I've holed on MXE but that was about 3 years ago, so zero tolerance for me. Is there ANYONE on here that tried this with low/zero tolerance?

Yes, see my previous post above....

My tolerance was completely reset to dissociatives/ NMDA antagonists; had went on a 4-5 month 3-MeO-PCP binge a year previous to my recent experience w/ this chem (have ZERO memory of what my dose was), but that's all. Hadn't used ketamine or ketamine analogs for probably 10 years.

I completely, and gently, merged with the uniformity of the universe and lived infinite lifetimes (aka, i holed) at a 80mg intramuscular dose (only way to use this stuff). Very nice. Next day, 120mg brought me close, but didn't hole (my understanding you can only really hole once every 5-14 days anyway). Only other substances i use is buprenorphine Rx'd (1-1.5mg/day) & occasionally 5-10mL of 2m2b/tert-amyl-alcohol at night (which i did use w/ this to help me sleep; although the stimulatory, interactive, uplifting afterglow was VERY pleasant, i just had to work the next day).

Mind you, i usually do take 4800mg of gabapentin a day also, but was forced off of it during a short week & a half stint in county.. so upon getting out, i decided not to restart my gabapentin for daily use. So at the time of this experience, i was about day 14 into no gabapentin; still had minor withdrawals from it, restless & aching legs, anxiety; which the 2-FDCK definitely helped. However, the insomnia wasn't helped by the 2-FDCK. I must also say, the very strong effects of reintroducing my buprenorphine after it being withheld from me in county for 9 days may be masking the otherwise atrocious gabapentin withdrawal. Just thought i'd mention in case any of this affects dosages.

Hope this helps answer your question.

I did a test of this yesterday. I am pretty sensitive to ketamine and tried 20 mg of this with nice but of course subtle effekts. I would not be able to tell it from regular k in a blind test, so far, but I expect the differences will be clearer with higher doses.

Last edited:
Since then I noticed there is some kind of delayed reaction in regard to IM dsk and 2f-k. I don't feel much until 2 hours in and I'm more manic than anything.

After feeling like I wasted it all IM'g I Divert to the next most effective way to get to the that state we all adore and decide to IV the remaining 80mg of 2f-k. I finally found the magic spot. Ever since I got out the hospital, every time I attempt to sparingly use dissociatives I either don't feel shit or I go into crazy loud dysphoric delusions.

I gave this a little test run tonight. Circumstances weren't ideal so i'll reserve judgement until further trials are conducted. I had taken adderall earlier in the day and was on the come-down from that, which may have colored the experience a little bit. It came as small, clear shards that crushed down into a sparkling powder. After an allergy test I snorted 50mg and then bumped up 25mg twice over the course of the next hour(ish) for 100mg total. Insufflation was not comfortable, intramuscular is probably a better route. The onset was definitely slower than proper ketamine. I felt something pretty quickly but it didn't really "hit" until at least 10 minutes after administration, maybe more.

Qualitatively it was very similar to ketamine but not as magical. I felt ketamine-esque physical sensations like I was floating in an ocean, or being pushed around by unpredictable "waves" of gravity. With eyes open there was movement, color enhancement, size distortion, etc. With eyes closed there wasn't any of the imagery or color I've gotten from ketamine. Setting may be partially to blame, but I found myself unable to detach from my body or enter any new spaces. It's possible the lingering amphetamine made it hard to fully "let go". Slight forms began to take shape behind my eyelids but nothing too concrete: just some amorphous cloud-like impressions that weren't very lively. These were dark shades of red and purple, and didn't really stand out clearly against the black backdrop of my closed eyes. Though the onset took its sweet time, the duration was roughly equivalent to ketamine. Nice afterglow. Positive mood, confidence, increased extroversion - much like it's chlorinated cousin.

I should note that I'm a novice with dissociatives and I only have a handful of ketamine experiences for comparison. I have no tolerance to speak of. It seems like it's either less potent than ketamine by weight or maybe just less spectacular in nature. If the former, I'd say the initial 50mg of this felt like 25mg of ketamine (YMMV though). If the latter, I'm not sure it's worth the price. Given the current state of the ketamine market I would really like an easily accessible facsimile, but at first glance I don't think this quite fits the bill. It's pleasant in it's own right but not as identical as I was hoping.

I've heard this chemical can have great benefits of ones mood weeks or months after usage. How do you think is the best way to use it to see if it improves my mood? How many mg? For how many days?

Thinking about grabbing some of this since
A. I have never tried real ket
B. I think this is supposed to more potent than k by weight?
C. The ket right now is cut to fuck so this imo would be a better option.
So how close is this to ketamine? And also what is a hole dose for someone with zero disso tolerance. Is it worth it or is 3 meo pcp better for depression and holing? (Cuz i got alot of 3 meo just sittting around since 2012)
Thanks for any help or guidence.
Nugz

3-MeO is not the type of drug to take to go for a hole. But, I find it great for depression, short-term anyway. It's a really atypical dissociative.

So if one were to be blindfolded and im'd a dose of 2f ket (a equivalent dose) would they be able to tell the difference between it a the k that is going around now? Besides the longer come up and less potency how does it stack up with k?
Is it visual at all? Can you hole on it as east as k and lastly does it help with depression? This is a short thread and this has been out a while i figure if it was just like bomb k this thread woukd be longer. Seems like dck and the 3 meo's are getting all the love. Thanks for the help,
Nugz

I think this doesn't get much attention because it's expensive compared to all the others... the dose is even higher than K, or at least around the same, whereas all the others, the dose is much, much lower. 3-MeO is amazingly cost-efficient, a gram is cheap and lasts for a great many uses. Even DCK which is not super potent is cheap and more potent than this.

I think I would hardly or not at all be able to tell the difference between 2F and regular ket, but it seems on the weak side so not at equivalent doses maybe.

No way of telling whether 2F-ket or DCK have anti-depressant potential like K but quite possibly I guess.

A way dissociatives can always help break depression a little bit - at least temporarily - is by pulling you out of the ruminating / the endless negative reflection on everything that helps create and sustain many depressions. That doesn't have anything to do with the pharmacological anti-depressant action of K, it's just the blanking out and pausing the tumbling and struggling with the depression. Not to mention the mood lift of course.
But maybe it depends on the situation and when taking a lot of dissociatives I imagine it can actually be bad to freeze your depression since there is no progress either and negative feelings that are not resolved always creep somewhere and fester. But it's complex, since depression is not the same as sadness, and it may be difficult to pinpoint what the source of it is anyway. If not, sadness from bad things happening is a healthy reaction and it's mostly doing everything you can to change or accept them to treat, not expecting to feel good about things that suck.

Either way, functionally it may sometimes come down to the same thing: having to flatten your affect for a while in order to even get a grip on things and get somewhere. No idea if lowdosing certain dissociatives is better than say an SSRI. There is something to say for that, but it's certainly not all that responsible either.

From the novel dissos, I feel the better for solving depression issues would be 3-meo-pcp. Oposite to ketamine-like compounds, that detach your ego from yourself, this one seems to confront yourself with your problems in an hypomanic way. If I take 3-meo-pcp and have some issues in my life at the time, the whole trip usually is myself analyzing them and trying to solve them, and if I find the way or see the path that I need to take, it's something I can learn from and remember days after for carrying on with it in sober mode and improving my own life. Daily use is not recommended at all, high risk of psychosis or bad mania.

With more sedative dissos like -phenidines, 2-oxo-pcm or ketamine, the amnesia they usually have, plus the disociation, doesn't help at all to solve anything. At their best, they freeze the depression, like Solipsis said, making your mind fly away from your problems, but won't help at all to stop them. Chronic usage will usually make the depression worse, as it happened to me in the past with ketamine, mxe or 2-oxo-pcm abuse.