• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Perfect festival drug lol - especially in combination with acid. You wouldn't be the first time to ingest such a combo at a festival just to find himself strapped to a bed in the local hospital. You were lucky.

And that was not a hole as far as I can tell. 2-Oxo-PCE holes are very 'colorful' and exciting.

It's always a gamble to experiment with new substances at festivals. I kind of can't bother anymore, and just stick to the few classics I know really well. That's at festivals only, off cause. Great that you managed to get back to the tent at least, and that you didn't embaressed yourself or made you freinds worry to much.

Three buddies of mine recently went to a festival (Syndikate) and dropped 8mg DOC each on top of whatever ketamine/MDMA/cocaine cocktail they were already on. The story starts off with "A doctor, a lawyer and a chef..." and does not end well at all. They're all very experienced with psychedelics, especially DOC. Festivals are the worst place to push the boundaries, especially when it comes to dissociatives. Even if you are in fact able to handle your shit, paramedics and police may disagree. Convincing them that you're fine can be tough once you've lost your ability to form words. :D

O-PCE holes are somewhat similar to MXE holes with an even more dangerous potential for overdoses and blackouts due to a higher potency than mxe, I haven't found a sweet spot dosage with o-pce, 130mg mxe sublingualed used to get me where I wanted to be, however that's a dosage adapted to my tolerance to NMDA antagonists at the time.

Whereas I found deschloroketamine closer to ketamine o-pce has that stimulating effect that brings me to find it's effect closer to say 3-meo-pcp.

That said, if you plan on messing around with this cyclohexane, do it with a trip sitter, in a safe set and setting, and don't combine with anything else. Oh and have an accurate scale, as well as knowing the purity of your product (the 94% is strong ;)

Three buddies of mine recently went to a festival (Syndikate) and dropped 8mg DOC each on top of whatever ketamine/MDMA/cocaine cocktail they were already on. The story starts off with "A doctor, a lawyer and a chef..." and does not end well at all. They're all very experienced with psychedelics, especially DOC. Festivals are the worst place to push the boundaries, especially when it comes to dissociatives. Even if you are in fact able to handle your shit, paramedics and police may disagree. Convincing them that you're fine can be tough once you've lost your ability to form words. :D

Lol, nice short anecdote. If you are used to be on the higher tiers of the social pyramid I can imagine you can get carried away with your own attitude towards what you can handle and your own judgment vs. that of professionals. I personally would try to not get involved in any type of potentially uneasy combo (other than maybe one of the above mentioned together with moderate booze/weed abuse) in a festival setting.

Last edited:
So my wife is gone for 4 days and surprisingly it was her who suggested for me to use this opportunity and dive into the great beyond.

Has anybody combined this with 2C-B? I've mixed 2.2mg 2C-E into a 15mg IV dose twice (topped up with 2-3 5mg IM doses) and it was hands down the best drug combo I have ever had. Now since my buddy has a gram of 2C-B I am wondering if I could further improve on it.

Maybe somebody has mainlined 2C-B on it's own and has dosage suggestions? I'd play it safe with 3mg.

I've combined it with 2C-B, 2C-I and 2C-D with amazing results. As those 2C's are toy psychedelics and very lackluster IMHO by themselves I just took my usual dose of disso with my usual dose of 2C at the same time orally.

20-25mg of 2C-B/I or 30-35mg of 2C-D + 25mg of 2-OxO-PCE = awesome time.

Aaah thanks for the info, too bad you haven't combined it with 2C-E, despite being probably being the only bluelighter who's tried it with 2C-B.

I've personally injected it along with 2C-E twice and was absolutely amazed. Gonna have to repeat that instead of taking risks since I rarely get to do this these days. Considering throwing some MDMA in the mix, but that's probably a bad idea. Last time I woke up 6 hours later with 50mg 2-Oxo-PCE and 200mg gone with no recollection.

EDIT: Drew up 1 syringe with 2.2mg 2C-E and 22mg 2-Oxo-PCE for IV use and two 5mg doses for IM injections just in case. Left the rest kilometers away from home, so I'm more or less safe. I really hope I'm not gonna redose before I hit the bed and end up with amnesia...

Last edited:
Testing small doses...
Reminiscing of methoxetamine... Definitely...

2-Oxo-PCE is potent. Be careful.

I've f*cked around with ACHs. 3-MeO-PCP was one of them.
2-Oxo-PCE is something different. 2-Oxo-PCE scares me.

At least I should say I've got some serious respect for it.

Last edited:
Well do you remember it? :)
Yes it went well and I remember most of it, but alas it was pretty lackluster. Can't expect a religious experience every time, no matter how rarely I use it. I should have probably used a higher amount of 2C-E in that first shot, going to aim for 2.7mg next time. I'm wondering if I messed up the last time 'it worked' and actually used 4.4mg instead of 2.2mg, but nay, 2C-E is very potent when used intravenously. It didn't quite come through yesterday. I remember the rush earlier this year and the 2C-E clearly dominated then. Hmmmmm,
during
I could give it another try since I have time until Sunday... Maybe more 2C-E, less dissociative, wee biit of MDMA... Tempting...

EDIT: Oh btw I ended up using 22mg 2-Oxo-PCE with 2mg 2C-E in the first injection that was I had planned to be 15+2.2 because I slightly messed up during preparation, but that should not have been an issue. Or was it? Maybe I did actually dose too high and can't remember the first two hours, there's just no telling. I think that is unlikely though.

The only major downside to 2-Oxo-PCE is that it's really difficult to get the dosage just right. I can't trust myself having it around after the first dose and 25-30mg are where I have found my sweet spot, but sometimes it just doesn't do the trick the way it should. Oh well, I had a good time anyway. <3

Last edited:
Yeah having a spiritual experience mixing dissos and psychedelics is really tricky, you need to have some luck. Also blacking out with 2-oxo-pce is an easy thing, one day 25mg will give me an amazing hole and next time with same dose I won't remember anything :(

On the theme of trying to get a religious or spiritual experience with psychedelics and in
particular, with O-PCE, I've found that trying to trying to "force" a specific type of journey is
not possible. Of course one would like to duplicate some nice thing one has had in the past,
but it ain't going to happen. There is a paradox here though. In a way the experience is always
the same, yet the associations and intepretations that you come up with tend to vary. Then there
is this weird synchronistic magic that is the hallmark of ACHs in general, and when things go
happen like that you can't help but being caught up with what could be called awe.

The bottomline is, don't expect your trip to conform into a pattern and miraculously you will
in the end get what you wished for.

Anyone realized a pretty significant impairment of their hearing abilities as the sole obvious effect of a low dose combo of this and/or a 3-meo-PCE ? Don't get me wrong, I really like both substances, but in my last trial I had the loss of hearing as the most prominent predicate to note. I had to push the volume very high in order to listen to acoustic messages. Impairment of movement was insignificant.