• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c5 -- Play nicely or you're out!

There has been far too much nastiness in Gibberings lately, so this rotation is about as timely as they come.

Get over yourselves already. You are staring at a piece of plastic, typing nonsense for other people to read and reading nonsense other people have typed. None of it makes a blind bit of difference to anything, in the grand scheme of things. Let's all just try being nice to one another for a bit, OK?

If the above did not apply to you, sorry and all that, but it needed saying.

*googles 0x000000c5 in decimal*

=197

As soon as I saw the title, I knew who'd done it. ;)

0XBAD1DEA
(Am I being de-capslocked here by some sort of filter?)

I like how you can guess who split the new thread just by looking at the title this time round ;)

edit: ha felix beat me to it

and yeah I think there's some sort of caps filter

0xdf118 = slow down
0x3df118 = slow right down
And anyone who doesn't like hex numbers can (decimal) 5296383.

Group hug everyone?

I overdid the smack a bit last night and had a lovely 12 hour sleep then woke up and had a chocolate mini roll for brekky like a real junkie. Bit ashamed of myself as I hadn't taken anything or drank (excluding pina colada on step dad's birthday) all week but I had such a disappointment yesterday that I crumbled a bit. Meh. Still feel sad and shit but trying to remain positive even though I don't know if I have a reason to.

As for the hiding drugs thing, the only times I've bothered to hide my drugs well are the only times my drugs have been found. I say times, it has only been twice but still shit luck.

Blah. I'm not feeling life still, definitely need a hug myself even if a group one isn't in the offing. Might go back to bed and sleep even more.

Count me in with the group hug .....

And be very, very careful with that stuff, Summer. It's great for special occasions, but it's not a special occasion if it happens all the time .....

afternoon snolly not good fucking skint got like 8 quid to last me till wednesday then ive got all sorts to pay out on wednesday so a little pissed off today how about you

Sunday greetings eadd, I'm also up for that group hug <3(((HUGZ)))<3

Post 35 in Kara's RIP Thread:

"Let's remember what bluelight is truely meant to be about, and that's being safe and protecting each other."
-Tranced

I really respect Tranced for reminding us what it's all about.

It's freezing cold here in Scotland blah :D Thank goodness for fleece on the Solstice! %)

So big row with missis yetsrday in front of the kids with her swearing - she fell out with my family years ago and expects me never to see them so when i told her i was going down in a couple of weeks it was all 'i hate you', move out' , blah blah....of course she was drunk but that only added to the vitriol she still would have said similar. So she went to bed i stayed down took a hand full of vallies, oxy's and a bottle and a half of nice claret switched on the cd player and listed to led zep 1,2,3 ,Black n blue (stones) and other assorted stuff not listened to for ages.
So if she is serious i will be having a year long party - as long as i can get voluntary redundancy - my beautifull daughters 11 and 14 are the killer tho' as i love them dearly, so i dont know wtf is gonna happen . She sees her folks every other 2 weeks, she adopted so i think that is part of the reason she has this odd thoughts on families - my mumm hasnt seee her grandkids for 10 years.....arhhhhh such a mess cant write anymore

Hope I'm not teaching my granny to suck eggs or anything here, FG, but have you tried writing down everything you spend?

Last time I was really strapped for cash, I found an old souvenir notebook from a holiday long ago, and started keeping a record of every penny I spent. Amount in pocket at beginning of the day at the top of the page; details of every transaction and the amounts below; subtract each one, final answer should match change left on bedside table at bedtime, if not, check your sums.

Then, of course, my Laziness kicked in, and I started thinking: Do I really need to buy this? I'll have to write it up in my accounts book with the horrible picture on the front, and then it'll only make the maths harder tonight if I have another row of figures to subtract. Almost before I knew it, I was solvent again ;)