• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c5 -- Play nicely or you're out!

It's Seamus's 4th birthday today.

The little cunt never got me anything for Father's Day, so I never got him anything for his birthday. Fuck him. ;)

It's Seamus's 4th birthday today.

The little cunt never got me anything for Father's Day, so I never got him anything for his birthday. Fuck him. ;)

You're going to look a right tit when he drops that mouse on your bed later on.

Ahh... the cat equivalent of buying flowers from a petrol station at the last minute.

I suppose I better get something just in case.

*steals a ball of wool from Kate's stash* :D

Awwwww wee Seamus! Shm is right! Better go get him a treat. I wanna send him a belated birthday card :3

I am tidying away at my room whislt a little high which usually leads to mass distraction things (its been kinder eggs for 30 mins) but I have crossed the threshold level of tidying as I've covered my bed in the mess so it has to be done if I want to sleep.

So big row with missis yetsrday in front of the kids with her swearing - she fell out with my family years ago and expects me never to see them so when i told her i was going down in a couple of weeks it was all 'i hate you', move out' , blah blah....of course she was drunk but that only added to the vitriol she still would have said similar. So she went to bed i stayed down took a hand full of vallies, oxy's and a bottle and a half of nice claret switched on the cd player and listed to led zep 1,2,3 ,Black n blue (stones) and other assorted stuff not listened to for ages.
So if she is serious i will be having a year long party - as long as i can get voluntary redundancy - my beautifull daughters 11 and 14 are the killer tho' as i love them dearly, so i dont know wtf is gonna happen . She sees her folks every other 2 weeks, she adopted so i think that is part of the reason she has this odd thoughts on families - my mumm hasnt seee her grandkids for 10 years.....arhhhhh such a mess cant write anymore

I got pretty much the same mate... Mrs was on a right one yesterday - fuckin rag rage fuelled by two bottles of lambrini - the icing on the cake was when she noticed my pupils pinned to fuck... She ripped my T-shirt, threw a hose reel at my head which I only just managed to deflect, pulled my prize poppy out by the roots and locked me and my son out of the house while continuing to scream death threats at me out the window. Bloody women, can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em...

katie hopkins twitter account has been hacked, this has brightened my day considerably.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/21/katie...er-email-will-be-shared-5255982/?ito=facebook

katie-hopkins-hacked.png

Am I the only one that loves women? Albeit perhaps a tad too many much? No woman has ever thrown a hose reel at me.

Though I do get complaints on the internet

You haven't lived mate :)

Anyway, Blondin and myself have got a couple of women going spare if you want anymore...

Wtf happened to the cuddlepuddle Sunday morning boys eh, father's day got to you all :\

Really have some respect for the humans' that have birthed yer dna. It's a shitty job and screws with the mind, and yes it has also many joys...

Say's her who has divorced and twice married 8) Really if things are that bad, you gotta finda an out, it does no one no good, kids either etc. :|

Let's keep the vibes positive and look for solutions?

<3(hugz)<3

Wtf happened to the cuddlepuddle Sunday morning boys eh, father's day got to you all :\

Really have some respect for the humans' that have birthed yer dna. It's a shitty job and screws with the mind, and yes it has also many joys...

Say's her who has divorced and twice married 8) Really if things are that bad, you gotta finda an out, it does no one no good, kids either etc. :|

Let's keep the vibes positive and look for solutions?

<3(hugz)<3
I would never leave my wife....

Someone might find her =D

afternoon snolly not good fucking skint got like 8 quid to last me till wednesday then ive got all sorts to pay out on wednesday so a little pissed off today how about you

No bad ta, counting down til home time now. Sucks about the skintness, not really any suggestions for that aside maybe keep yer eyes on the ground when you're wandering about and hopefully Weds hurries itself up.

Happy birthday to wee kitty Seamus also!

I would never leave my wife....
Someone might find her =D

=D<3:|%)8):(:\:X:!;):D=D

No bad ta, counting down til home time now. Sucks about the skintness, not really any suggestions for that aside maybe keep yer eyes on the ground when you're wandering about and hopefully Weds hurries itself up.

Happy birthday to wee kitty Seamus also!

Wee Seamus is trying to get over a seagull attack yesterday, him Joe and our lovely neighbour's boy Marmaduke have had their territory taken over by urban seagulls nesting on the roof of our block. :|

Mr Gold, keeping a budget book is really useful <3

Seagulls are absolute bastards and I would not blame him for being slightly traumatised!

Need me one of these budget books, the weed and videogame 'budget' is creeping up unchecked