• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cops Go on Wild Rampage in Cannabis Raid, Destroy Property, Joke About Kicking Disabl

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
Cops Go on Wild Rampage in Cannabis Raid, Destroy Property and Joke About Kicking Disabled Woman

SANTA ANA — Disturbing raw video footage has emerged showing a motley crue of police officers raiding a peaceful cannabis dispensary with guns pointed at the medical patients.

The cops break through the front door as if they’re in a war zone.

They make their way to the display counter, and startle several unsuspecting patients.

You can hear the cops screaming at the patients to get down on the ground, treating them as if they’ve done something egregiously wrong just for being there.

Perhaps the most horrific part of the video is when a disabled woman in a wheelchair tries to roll to safety.

A pompous female officer then jokes about “kicking her in her fucking nub.”

The woman seen in the wheel chair is Marla James and uses medical-grade cannabis for her health.

Marla says she was confused as to why the police officer would openly mock her disability.

“I was really nice to that officer,” Marla said.

“I even complimented her on her hair. I treated that woman with respect and I have no idea why she wanted to kick my stump,” she added.

Later on in the video cops in ski masks can be seen eating the marijuana edibles themselves, playing darts, and destroying property.

cont at
http://filmingcops.com/horrific-raw-video-shows-cops-raiding-marijuana-dispensary

Drug test all the cops in the raid, nail them on destroying property. Yea bro lets get high and play darts...are you fucking kidding me??

These are supposed to be the ppl protecting the community? Fucking shameful.

Can anyone understand what the cops are saying from 6:00 onward? The guy takes a bite out of the 'edible' then inspects the package.

At 2:55 he is destroying a camera and they smash the hard drive at 3:40. Upload your video to an off site cloud or computer. I have a camera at my house and the last 48 hours is stored off site. You can smash all my computers and I still keep the footage. Consider uploading your phone footage as it happens too because they are grabbing phones and deleting footage. I wouldn't keep 100 dollars in the safe if I was running dispensary. Also better to send someone out to restock few times a day rather than lose pounds in a raid. This is one the worst vids I have seen in some time, it really pisses me off.

Is the guy def eating a weed brownie or whatever 'edibles' they have there?

(I cannot see well)

Here's another link: http://voiceofoc.org/2015/06/santa-ana-to-investigate-police-conduct-in-pot-shop-raid/

In one clip, an officer is seen eating what looks like a food bar and closely examining it while a plain-clothes officer is talking about edibles found in a safe. A different clip also shows the same plain-clothes officer unwrapping and consuming some sort of food bar.

One of the clips shows an officer saying she should have kicked a woman “in her fucking nob.” Before that comment, the video shows a scene of the same policewoman walking with a female amputee in a motorized wheelchair. In addition to playing darts, the clips also show officers hanging around and joking.

Last edited:
I think one of the red flags as to potential for becoming a police state is the remarkable lack of humanity such as is seen here.

How is this any different than a breaking and entering/robbery?? I hope all these pig fucks rot in hell for the ridiculous prosicution of patients.

They ate edibles.... Hopefully they have medical cards or that's another charge to add to the list. Fuck you DEA I hope you guys read this and think about how big of pieces of shit you are.
P.S. YOUR THE SCUM OF THIS EARTH NOT PEACEFUL MEDICAL PATIENTS.

Just to be clear:
This is NOT a situation of "Fuck the Police".
This is a situation of "Fuck the Immoral Legitimized Thugs who Take Advantage of their Power and Abuse People"

Now who is public enemy #1? Who's burdening our society? Who are the up to no good parasites that should be locked up for decades?

How the tables have turned.

Or I could see them having some kind of vendetta against the owner or location or something. I mean shit, busting a dispensary is like shooting fish in a barell why even bother? They rolled that place like a bunch of stick up punks. That's what the police do...roll around town like a gang that is above the law. But they are actually above the law, there should be so many cops in prison right now instead of nonviolent drug offenders.

These cops are violent, aggressive, and haave no ethics or morals.

Is it just me or were they using the battering ram on the front door just to find out it was open?
Looks like they were hitting it and it just opened on its own, because it was unlocked...

Is it just me or were they using the battering ram on the front door just to find out it was open?
Looks like they were hitting it and it just opened on its own, because it was unlocked...

Seems to me like it opened towards them, maybe that's just how the feds knock these days.

They were probably already high and decided to go for a refill.

They raided the store b/c this dispensary wasn't paying bribes to the mayor or whoever it is that is in control of buisness licenses and shit. So he sent the police in to destroy it.. Basically these cops are the same thing as a the mob using extortion tactics to these marijuana dispensaries.. These cops are nothing more then a gang/mob that has the power of the gov't behind them making hem basically un-touchable. This video shows that this type of behavior is systemic within police culture.. Honest cops are thrown out, just look at the Joe Crystal case - check this video out to see: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JozUx5EpZU)

Heres a little more info on this raid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdK6CiKnFwI