• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cops Go on Wild Rampage in Cannabis Raid, Destroy Property, Joke About Kicking Disabl

They go in full S.W.A.T. gear and ransack through a (AFAIK, licensed) medical marijuana store,

It was actually not a licensed store, that was part of the issue, and one of their main claims from the federal lawsuit that's been filed. Santa Ana does not locally license dispensaries, so all 5 dozen + shops operating there are technically illegal. BUT they are only illegal as a zoning/civil offense, theoretically these collectives are all legal under state law.

The claim in their federal lawsuit is the current Santa Ana lottery licensing process was rigged, based on illegal cash contributions made to city council members. They also allege that this raid was intended to destroy the business of Sky High, to make way for the stores that paid big (illegal) bucks to "win" the "fair" lottery (which just happened to give the licenses to the right people).

If that's confusing, it should be, California cannabis law is fucked. Also, Santa Ana is corrupt as fuck in general. One of those places it's just better not to go if you don't have to, and sure as fuck nowhere you'd want to be arrested. Plenty of video of SAPD beating on brown people.

Judge rejects Santa Ana officers' attempt to block hidden camera video in pot-shop raid investigation

The Santa Ana Police Department can use a surveillance video in an internal affairs investigation over officers’ actions in a high profile pot shop raid, a judge has ruled.

Santa Ana police sparked controversy when a hidden camera video was released from a May 26 raid at Sky High Collective in Santa Ana. The video showed officers making derogatory remarks about a disabled woman and purportedly eating pot edibles and playing darts.

The Santa Ana Police Officers Association and three unidentified officers filed a temporary restraining order against the city and police department to prevent internal affairs investigators from using video to determine if department polices were violated.

The police union has argued that the officers had a reasonable expectation of privacy since they didn’t know they were being recorded.

But in ruling released Wednesday, Orange County Superior Court Judge Ronald L. Bauer rejected the restraining order, ruling that officers did not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in their on-duty work at the dispensary.

“While the officers have declared that they expected privacy, the court has concluded that they had no objectively reasonable expectation that their words and actions would not be observed,” Bauer wrote.

“They should not expect privacy in their on-duty performance of an official function at a marijuana dispensary. They have made no claim that their work required secrecy or that it would be impeded by public review.”

While the judge has quashed the temporary restraining order, the Sana Ana Police Union has the option to continue to fight the case. Attorney Corey Glave, who represents the union and the three officers, could not immediately be reached for comment.

Matthew Pappas, who is representing Sky High in a federal lawsuit against the police department, distributed clips and unedited versions of the video to several television stations and online news organizations, including the Register in June.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/officers-678388-police-video.html

Those cops are rotten to the core.
Good thing the judge is wise to them.

Why would cops need to know they we're being recorded?? They should act like civil human beings either way... not like double standard holding pieces of shit.

for some reason i thought of this story recently and it seems this dispensary has been raided more than once since. I guess the cops/firefighters wanted to show folks how to carve open an ATM after the last raid. :\ it seems like the whole saga was part of a failed sitcom.

link

Well well, isn't that a surprise. Cops are fucking cock-sucking, babyfucking whoresons of syphilitic gutter-beshitten failed abortions of shiteating bitches, and a pack of thieves and thugs, rotten to the core.

The pigs in the UK have a personal vendetta against me. I've been tortured (forced opioid and anticonvulsant physical withdrawal to try and force a false confession, and information out of me, threatening to make me wait many many hours, if I didn't speak up, otherwise I'd just get my meds authorized as soon as I gave them their statement. I did give them the statement, but only the legal minimal of name, date of birth etc. and otherwise just repeated the words 'no comment'.)

Fucking bastards keep trying to charge me with something they KNOW I've not done and am not doing. Just despise me because I'm both classically autistic (unless they call everybody 'fucking spastic' 'spacker' under their fucking breath during illegal raids, where items were not seized but outright stolen, I've been nearly blinded permanently because of some of the shit they did in my chem and biotech lab) and that I'm a chemist. And they HATE that. They hate both, but shit, they really, really don't like my being
a chemist who doesn't suck up to some sort of higher authority. That *I* run my lab, not some manager. I run it, I decide what equipment and chemicals are bought for it and made for it, and *I* retain the absolute autonomy and authority as to the final say
on what will and will not be done therein. That pisses them off big time, and the fucking cock sucking rat bastards have a vendetta against me. I've lost a lot of money due to those cunts just coming and trashing glassware, messing about with chemicals that they haven't a clue how to safely exist in the presence of (fucks sake, for example hows this-opening a bottle of iodine monochloride to 'take a sample'. Shit. They barged in, with that sole aim, to 'take samples', and basically just transferred small amouts (mls) of various reagents to chemical resistant bottles, destroyed a lot of glassware, and expensive stuff too (I really don't spare any expense when it comes to my lab. Just one flask alone, for example, a 4-neck round flask, 5 liter capacity, 24/40 joint size, cost ?90) I shouldn't have to worry about items like a delicate rotavap condensor or flask etc. being destroyed, or them just (they haven't so far) smashing the rotavap for fun. Not in the course of seizing something temporarily, just destroying things.

And they'd probably bitch and whine if one of them ends up pouring acid onto potassium cyanide and wiping an entire squad of porcine filth, or filling the room with silane or borane. Shit, just opening that bottle of iodine monochloride...and those sample bottles? they didn't even take them with them when they left for any analysis. In fact, I still have them. And now I know that the plastic of the tops and inner seals is highly resistant to dangerous, volatile oxidizing agents of high reactivity, presumably some perfluorocarbon, I use them for keeping things like my interhalogens, chromyl chloride, and other such items of highly dangerous and acute toxicity/reactivity hazard. I've seen what ICl does to stainless steel, 12 hours maybe, eroded a keck clip into a rust casting that fell away in flakes. Plastics of the more regular variety, I've seen a plastic keck clip disintegrate in ten minutes to chunks of plastic garbage from just the vapor traces coming from teflon to teflon-wrapped ground glass joint-ware.

Opening a bottle with ounces of it indoors, just taking the top off, that could have killed somebody. One breath of that stuff, could have extirpated everyone in that room. I've had valuables stolen, and just taken by the cunts for their own personal gain.

I've already launched a legal action against these filthy fucking parasites. It is only a matter of time, if I don't both stop this and punish them for their activities against me, until they manage to wipe themselves out and I get blamed for it. Which if it does happen, it'll be their own fault, should they autodarwinate themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
The DEA is such an enemy of the people ...they are fueling the heroin epidemic just as much as the Chinese are. But nobody sees this.somehow they are still seen as the good guys...

Ok my turn..

Dea is a bunch of shit licking ball gurgling cock eaters whose brains were replaced with aids ridden semen pumped into thier head through thier ass. Lol that's fun