• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cops Go on Wild Rampage in Cannabis Raid, Destroy Property, Joke About Kicking Disabl

I hope they all go to prison and gets the full "welcome to prison you fuckin' pigs" welcome package

I think one of the red flags as to potential for becoming a police state is the remarkable lack of humanity such as is seen here.

Does that surprise you when most of these people were strapped down to a cold table and had the most sensitive part of their penis routinely hacked off, with little in the way of anesthesia or none at all, in the name of "health benefits" (read: sexual repression)?

Seriously dude, how the fuck would that surprise you? You'd have to be literally NUTS to be surprised by this. This is what happens when 90% of the men in this fucking country had their penises mutilated at birth. It's been proven TIME AND TIME AGAIN that mutilating someone's genitals and subjecting them to tremendous sexual assault and the trauma associated with such, causes psychopathic traits in many of these victims.

WHAT YE SOW SO SHALL YE REAP.

Take it from the horses fucking mouth. Mark my words.

Ya you really like bringing up circumcision lol I wanna make a funny but I won't lol

Okay, everyone.
No more discussion of circumcision where it is irrelevant.
If anyone (*cough cough*) tries to make a detour in the discussion to move it towards circumcision, please ignore the post, and get the thread back on track.
Thank you for your cooperation.

My $100 USD bill goes on to the He's a Troll pile of our pool for this guys, fyi.

Okay, everyone.
No more discussion of circumcision where it is irrelevant.

Here I think it is relevant. Because I wonder if the guys who did this fucked up raid were circumcised as babies?

My bet is they were. We all know that early infant trauma can have very fucked up long-term effects on people when they come of age.

I wonder if that is what happened here. Because you don't fucking get people doing shit like this for no reason. They were fucked up cops. No fucking two ways about. Are you trying to tell me that these cops were just mean for no reason?

Everything has a story behind it. Most rapists and serial killers were circumcised as babies....Go figure. Most of the rapes in the Norweigian countries were committed by circumcised males. Please, this is VERY relevant. Child abuse can fuck people up. Circumcision IS fucking child abuse.

Yea I really hope this doesn't just disappear and the cops just get away with it more or less...

And, um, Nope, circumcision is still 100% irrelevant to this thread. I'm def getting a kick outta your posts, so be my guest and continue your trolling roll. If it annoyed me I just would ignore the troll, but like I said I'm kinda enjoying it in a slightly sick way.

I read three cops were put on 'administrative leave' which is usually their term for 'paid vacation'. The attorney for the dispensary released an unedited video of the raid, which according to him shows four cops eating edibles. After eating an edible one of the officers talks about being lightheaded.

The police chief is saying everything is still under investigation.

Last edited:
I really sympathize for the innocent victims of this raid . No doubt the cops involved are low ranking officers , but they are learning quickly and will only get worse . As is so often the case , this is yet another example of where the police are the real crooks ....

In Australia - esp in the cities of Melbourne and Sydney , all the time - police are a law unto themselves , worse than the crooks they are supposed to bust . Instead many take bribes , and others are heavily into serious drug trafficking themselves - recycling seized drugs or involved in serious importing . Police corruption is constant in Australia , and the number of bent cops busted and jailed or facing prosecution is incredible , and not only lower ranking police - there have been very high ranking busted and jailed for very serious drug dealing ....
A couple that come to mind are Barry Moyse and a guy named Standing [? ] . Moyse was the head of the South Australian drug squad whose speciality was recycling seized drugs . Standing - iirc - was the deputy head of the NSW crime commission who was importing huge quantities of amphetamine precursors .
But nevertheless , there have been untold countless senior and lesser ranking cops named and shamed , and prosecuted for drug trafficking in Australia . Seems that they succumb to greed and the lure of astronomical sums of money to be made out of drugs .

In reality , drugs in Australia are controlled by the police one way or another . The constant media reporting of corruption and bent cops involved with drugs has been relentless for more than 40 years . No matter how many cops are busted and locked up , there are always more .... it just never stops The cops themselves call it " the joke " or similar , which is such an apt description indeed .

Of course there are a few honest police [ in anti - corruption squads ; despised by the bent cops ] . Lately some of these honest police have been publicly calling for the legalizing of drugs because the money generated from drugs [ otherwise virtually worthless commodities ] ensures that there will always be police corruption .
Furthermore , after decades of an utterly futile " war on drugs " , there are more drugs than ever before currently wreaking havoc upon Australian society .
Clearly , drugs are here to stay and the situation can only get worse until we can eradicate the profit incentive and motivation for drug trafficking in our society .

Last edited:
I'm in Australia.

They should just leave drugs the fuck alone...that's all I can say. Go bust some kiddie fiddlers, or kiddie mutilators (see some of my previous posts, yes, I know, "irrelevant", but yeah).

I'd love it if the coppers pushed for a law to outlaw circumcisions, and then started busting those who did them. I'd have FAR more faith in the police.

Hi Flynnal, that was a nice post and couldn't agree more. The world would be a much better place if LE focused on other things.

Suspended Cops Say Video of Them Eating Marijuana Edibles During a Raid Violated Their Privacy

Santa Ana officers want to stop their department from using the footage to investigate them.

Remember the Santa Ana, California, cops who were caught on video munching on what seem to be cannabis-infused chocolate bars after raiding an unlicensed medical marijuana dispensary in May? The Orange County Register reports that three officers who were suspended after the incident are trying to stop the Santa Ana Police Department from using the footage in its internal investigation.

Among other things, their lawsuit argues that the officers thought they had disabled all of the security cameras at Sky High Holistic and therefore had a reasonable expectation of privacy. The cops complain that the dispensary never got their permission to record them as they searched the premises.

"All police personnel present had a reasonable expectation that their conversations were no longer being recorded and the undercover officers, feeling that they were safe to do so, removed their masks," says the complaint, which was filed in Orange County Superior Court.

"Without the illegal recordings, there would have been no internal investigation of any officer." Under California law, "all parties to a confidential communication" must consent to being recorded, but that rule does not apply when "the parties to the communication may reasonably expect that the communication may be overheard or recorded."

In an interview with the Register, Sky High's lawyer, Matthew Pappas, noted that police routinely use surveillance camera video against suspects.

"It's pretty pathetic for police to say if we don't like something that it can't be used as evidence," he said. "They knew they were on video....Just because they missed one camera doesn’t make it illegal."
-------------------------
(link in headline)

I'm in Australia.

They should just leave drugs the fuck alone...that's all I can say. Go bust some kiddie fiddlers, or kiddie mutilators (see some of my previous posts, yes, I know, "irrelevant", but yeah).

I'd love it if the coppers pushed for a law to outlaw circumcisions, and then started busting those who did them. I'd have FAR more faith in the police.

Great post!

Suspended Cops Say Video of Them Eating Marijuana Edibles During a Raid Violated Their Privacy

Santa Ana officers want to stop their department from using the footage to investigate them.

Remember the Santa Ana, California, cops who were caught on video munching on what seem to be cannabis-infused chocolate bars after raiding an unlicensed medical marijuana dispensary in May? The Orange County Register reports that three officers who were suspended after the incident are trying to stop the Santa Ana Police Department from using the footage in its internal investigation.

Among other things, their lawsuit argues that the officers thought they had disabled all of the security cameras at Sky High Holistic and therefore had a reasonable expectation of privacy. The cops complain that the dispensary never got their permission to record them as they searched the premises.

"All police personnel present had a reasonable expectation that their conversations were no longer being recorded and the undercover officers, feeling that they were safe to do so, removed their masks," says the complaint, which was filed in Orange County Superior Court.

"Without the illegal recordings, there would have been no internal investigation of any officer." Under California law, "all parties to a confidential communication" must consent to being recorded, but that rule does not apply when "the parties to the communication may reasonably expect that the communication may be overheard or recorded."

In an interview with the Register, Sky High's lawyer, Matthew Pappas, noted that police routinely use surveillance camera video against suspects.

"It's pretty pathetic for police to say if we don't like something that it can't be used as evidence," he said. "They knew they were on video....Just because they missed one camera doesn’t make it illegal."
-------------------------
(link in headline)

What a damn joke! Can you believe these pigs?

They go in full S.W.A.T. gear and ransack through a (AFAIK, licensed) medical marijuana store, terrorizing the people in there (staff and customers alike) by screaming at them to get down while shoving, kicking and mocking them, and while also pointing handguns, shotguns, and semi-automatic rifles at them.

Then they proceed to confiscate the store's cash as well as marijuana products while ingesting some of them on the job, thus, becoming intoxicated. And these are the same people who have been granted the authority; the license to use deadly force if necessary to uphold the law. And yet, they do the opposite by breaking the law and ensuring that no one tries to stop them by way of arming themselves to the teeth in raid gear.

Afterwards, they remove all the cameras in the store in a (thank God) failed attempt to ensure that no evidence remains of what they've done so that they'll get away with it, but they miss at least one hidden camera, and, which continues to record them. And the footage is soon after given to their superiors to prove what lying and corrupt pieces of shit they are.

And now, after being rightfully suspended for maliciously breaking the law, for remorselessly betraying the trust of the American people, and for traumatizing and victimizing innocent civilians for no good reason at all, they have the fucking gall to publicly complain that their privacy was violated because of the hidden camera footage?!

Un-freakin'-believable! Wow. Just wow.

Nefarious U.S. police officers have been able to get away with these unlawful acts for far too long folks. Please contact your representatives and show them this article, because it's pure, unadulterated tyranny. Tyranny which has resulted in 'The Land of the Free' becoming the world's biggest jailor of its citizens (well above China, India and Russia), even though it only has ~5% of the global population.

Countless innocent Americans - who are not a danger to society - are needlessly rotting away in public and private prisons throughout America because of the lies perpetrated by corrupt cops. They must be held accountable for the unspeakable damage they have caused, but that won't happen if the majority of Americans don't repeatedly and relentlessly demand it.

Regardless of what will become of American law enforcement, I am confident this story will significantly undermine any excuses by drug prohibitionists to maintain the status quo, particularly when it comes to marijuana.

For me, the saddest part of this incident is that it further validates the argument that, in order to prove that a police officer's sworn testimony is bullshit, it requires audio and video footage of the incident to do so. And this is further backed up by the fact that these pigs (which I'd love to witness being made squeal for their unlawful actions) were recorded removing all the surveillance equipment they could find.

Man, fuck the police.

I'm sorry - I know not all cops are crooked, but even they usually don't rat out their corrupt colleagues (which means their victims don't receive any justice). And I realize they fear it's career suicide to do so, but that sadly highlights the reality that law enforcement in America is titanically fucked up.

P.S. - Sigmond, thank you so much for finding and sharing this article with us. In my opinion, it's easily one of the most scandalous, revealing and undermining pieces of journalism (with respect to corrupt cops and/or the war on drugs) of this year. And I think it's very important that these articles are posted about in DitM. Great freakin' job man =D and again, sincerely, much obliged!

Last edited:
nooooo shit!! that FEMALE cop is the one who arrested me a few months ago while I was living homeless in Santa Ana. I heard about this incident shortly before just recently moving back to San Diego, a big reason for doing so is because of those crooked ass cops there..

that's a trip though, I'm surprised that made it to BL