• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Hey all! Brand new here. Hoping this is an ok question, but what does it mean when the dealers point at their packs of cigarettes here on the west side? Copped for the first time the other day, and I must've had like 8 guys do this.
Probably just selling cigarettes, its alot less hot than selling illegal drugs on the open corner. But still illegal nevertheless lol. Can be quite profitable, gas stations make so much selling single cigarettes they can get fined $400 and its still profitable to sell them. Theyll pay that fine off the same week & get paranoid only sell to ppl they know.

Probably just selling cigarettes, its alot less hot than selling illegal drugs on the open corner. But still illegal nevertheless lol. Can be quite profitable, gas stations make so much selling single cigarettes they can get fined $400 and its still profitable to sell them. Theyll pay that fine off the same week & get paranoid only sell to ppl they know.

There is a little corner store by my house (in cook county) and the owner has a secret stash of packs of cigarettes behind the counter that he buys from Dupage county and sells here for $9 a pack instead of the ones he has with the cook county and Chicago tax stamps that are $11.50. He has to know you though, he won't sell them to just anyone who walks in, they get the cook county ones. But mostly everybody that goes in there is from the neighborhood. He said he makes more money per pack buying cartons from Dupage and selling the packs here at a cheaper price. But like you said, if he ever got caught its a big fine. And "loose squares" or "loosies" are a lucrative business for some of those dudes that stand out there and sell them but they can actually be arrested for doing that which is so ridiculous.

Hey all! Brand new here. Hoping this is an ok question, but what does it mean when the dealers point at their packs of cigarettes here on the west side? Copped for the first time the other day, and I must've had like 8 guys do this.

I've never seen that before. I haven't cold copped out west in quite a while though so I don't know if it's something new or what. But most likely, MIC is right and they are just letting you know they are selling loose smokes.

Thanks all. I wasn't sure. It only took like 40 min for me to work up the courage, but once I did, it was just a few short questions and avoiding police cars to get some. I had a female dealer take pity cuz I must have been sticking out like s sore thumb. I only bought 2 bags, this was my first time, but I've had an 8 year up to 90 10/mg oxy or hydro a day habit and I've been on and off suboxone for the past 6 months. I ran out and I was really hurtin, really broke, and I've been reading these posts for years. Before I knew it I was in my car driving to the city. I know what I got wasn't complete bunk, cuz it took the sickness away, but I only sniffed about a 1/4 bag the first time (after a few match head sized bumps.) and then I tried a half bag, still no euphoria. How much does someone with a habit like mine need to actually feel good and not just "not sick?" Or did I just get really cut shit?

Yea there is no secret code involving squares west side. Suppose it depends what kind gear u copping how much itll take. I go with same crew every week, doing minimum 1 jab dubs a day, up to 2 to 3 full packs if the loot is around. Yesterday i only had 40 bucks when i was driving through so just copped 4 saws. Did em all at once and was floored half the day. Great stuff. Also it depends a lot on what still in your system as well. Some synthetics can hang round for days, especially subs so if you have any thing left in your receptors the dope not gonna hit u like would if you hadn't had anything for days....

Agreed. Out of everything that is negative or harmful in this life style is the worst, the dependancy. I am always in charge of my life and choices. But sometimes, most of the time, i convince myself that i need to at least get straight to make a proper decision. And then it all just repeats itself...

Believe its within the rules to discuss quality of certain brands as long as no body is sourcin or sellin. That correct???

Thanks all. I wasn't sure. It only took like 40 min for me to work up the courage, but once I did, it was just a few short questions and avoiding police cars to get some. I had a female dealer take pity cuz I must have been sticking out like s sore thumb. I only bought 2 bags, this was my first time, but I've had an 8 year up to 90 10/mg oxy or hydro a day habit and I've been on and off suboxone for the past 6 months. I ran out and I was really hurtin, really broke, and I've been reading these posts for years. Before I knew it I was in my car driving to the city. I know what I got wasn't complete bunk, cuz it took the sickness away, but I only sniffed about a 1/4 bag the first time (after a few match head sized bumps.) and then I tried a half bag, still no euphoria. How much does someone with a habit like mine need to actually feel good and not just "not sick?" Or did I just get really cut shit?

Heh it sounds like kinda of both. Sounds like u got something a bit over cut. bekuz usually afterwards it may not be that much euphoria compared to raw d or pharm. pills but u should be left saying heh it was worth the $10. But they are scramble/stomped on bags at the end of the day. & spots often change the quality overtime to get customers & maximize profit.
Becareful leaving those spots man, dnt have the stuff in ur pocket.

Quality can be discussed. Yep. Just no price talk or sourcing... asking for hookups etc.

I had a using dream last night. Woke up thinking i had an oxy script... 120 30mg tablets.In my dream I realized I HAD the script (I don't really) and could finally get high if I shot a bunch of em. I ended up waking with a soaking wet t-shirt. Brrr! Ive started drinking a bit again which is NOT wise. Been buying 4-5shooters a few days a week to get buzzed. Now that my tolerance is down its been effective in partially taking care of cravings for mind alteration. :p I gotta stop!

Should be getting weed later today. At least I hope so.

Dependancy sucks. I was thinking about this the other day, comparing it to another drug i love, amphetamines. Funny enough, my amp comedowns and need for a soft landing is most likely what led me into opiate addiction... Benzos help but opiates are way better. Amphetamines, you go up, and then come down right after, so I liken that to the withdrawal part of using. With opiates, you use, and use, and never really comedown, but after enough days of use, you will experience withdrawal upon cessation. Its not as quick as amphetamines, but its real. Amphetamines, you can use for days (not in one binge, but like once per day, inthe morning, still getting normal sleep), and never have that long term, drawn out withdrawal, unless you seriously use a ton all the time and binge out. Either way, it seems with most drugs, even drinking (getting drunk, followed by the hangover), the amount you go up, is always accompanied by the equal amount of "down" time. Funny enough, if you can avoid addiction and using everyday, you can do opiates, without the trade off of "down" time, if you avoid using enough to cause withdrawal. Good luck with that, tho.

Im utterly useless when withdrawing. I hate everyone, have no energy, no passion, and no interests. Its fucked. As much as I tell myself mind over matter, the day before, that never helps, or happens. I really dont know how anyone functions in W/D. Props if you can. And Woosa, you manage to pay all your bills BEFORE using money for D? Hats off... thats where I started slipping. Junkie mindset: "oh well whats the point paying the car bill on time, if im too sick to even need it to driv to work... Oh I need work to get money to pay the bills... So, its only logical that I pay this bill late, and ge the dope, cuz without it, i cant work, thus cant pay any bills..." Yea, slippery slope.

Yeah, I'm very obsessive when it comes to my credit. Having good credit is essential in life. I actually just refinanced my house and got the interest rate listed from 4.4 to 3.375 which is huge. It knocked $400 per month off my mortgage payment. If I had ever made a payment late, even just once in the last 2 years, I wouldn't have been able to get that refinance. That's why I always tell myself pay the bill, get dope later. And there have been a couple times where I'm so sick I can't stand even the thought of work, but if I lose my job, I can't buy dope or pay my bills, so I go to work wishing I was dead.

Impressive. I guess there's always lope. Or, tianeptine. Or, Kratom.

Never even heard of tianeptine, I'll have to look that one up. Never tried kratom but I've been hearing a lot about it lately so I'm probably gonna order some and try it out sometime. I've used lope a couple times and it surprisingly helps a lot no matter how high of a tolerance or how much you've been using but it only send to work the first couple times I take it and then it's like I build up a tolerance to that super fast. But for the most part I usually just force myself to drink a shitload of water and take a bunch of vitamin c.

Don't know why it quoted madeinchicago in my last post...
Got a question for yall, the last couple times I copped from my connect, the stuff he's got right now cooks up like usual, dark brown and super thick, but when I shoot it I get this weird prickly feeling throughout my body. It only lasts a few seconds, but it's like pins and needles going through my veins. It feels super weird. Never felt anything like it before. The dope is really really good though so I'm not complaining, just wondering if anybody has had anything like that before? Could it be the cut or something with the raw product? It starts right when I start injecting and the first time I felt it I thought I was missing so I'd stop and draw back and register blood so I'd continue and then stop and draw back and register and so on, by the time I was done though I felt it throughout my body. And now it's been like that the last few times I've copped, like I said, it's fire as hell, just weird.

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all of the responses. I wish I'd registered years ago. Thanks for being welcoming, I really have enjoyed these chi town threads for years and I'm happy to be on here at long last. :) I'm a total newborn when it comes to placing an order.. I asked for blows as I've read on here, and other than that, I just asked for two bags. What is a jab vs a bundle- how many bags? And what's a dub? I'm sorry for asking lame questions- I just want to know the proper terminology.

Whatup peeps. Haven't been on here in a while. I'm clean and I've been in sober living for about 3 months so far. Still hang with my dope dealer and sell him weed tho. LOL. He's got those fire bags. That's what my friends tell me. 2 of my buddies checked themselves into rehab because we can get vials of morphine and dilaudid and the ones with no self control went off the deep end. Be safe ppl!!!♠♣

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all of the responses. I wish I'd registered years ago. Thanks for being welcoming, I really have enjoyed these chi town threads for years and I'm happy to be on here at long last. :) I'm a total newborn when it comes to placing an order.. I asked for blows as I've read on here, and other than that, I just asked for two bags. What is a jab vs a bundle- how many bags? And what's a dub? I'm sorry for asking lame questions- I just want to know the proper terminology.

jab is $100 worth so around 13 bags. Dub is $20. I think bundle is 3 jabs?? not sure, but I know a pack is 10 jabs

Don't know why it quoted madeinchicago in my last post...
Got a question for yall, the last couple times I copped from my connect, the stuff he's got right now cooks up like usual, dark brown and super thick, but when I shoot it I get this weird prickly feeling throughout my body. It only lasts a few seconds, but it's like pins and needles going through my veins. It feels super weird. Never felt anything like it before. The dope is really really good though so I'm not complaining, just wondering if anybody has had anything like that before? Could it be the cut or something with the raw product? It starts right when I start injecting and the first time I felt it I thought I was missing so I'd stop and draw back and register blood so I'd continue and then stop and draw back and register and so on, by the time I was done though I felt it throughout my body. And now it's been like that the last few times I've copped, like I said, it's fire as hell, just weird.

Where are you shooting? I had that sensation when I had no spots left and I think I was hitting an artery or defo something I wasn't supposed to hit. That's my only experience with that. If it's in the money vein, I would assume it's the cut. Be safe!

Actually... a "pack" is the same as a "jab" or "bundle". Different words for all the same meaning. East coast call em bundles, but here in chicago they are packs or jabs. A "pack, jab, bundle" is 13 sawbucks(10 dollar bag, or a "dime")for a c note. Or if u getting dubs (20 dollar bag) u get 6 for the hundro. See if you buy 2 sawbucks, thats gonna be 20 dollars. But if you are in with the right crew, you can buy the jab for the c note, in which you will get 3 free. It is a way for the guys up top to give insentive to buyers to get the whole "pack or jab" at once so that they are not out on the block all day selling 1 or 2 saws at a time. Important to know though, you only gonna get this deal if you up the ladder past the runners or guys on the block.Without going it on huge detail you can google all this up, but this is how it goes.

The boss will guve the guys on the block a pack or jab which is 13 sawbucks (13 dime bags ). The guy on the block in return has to give the boss at the end of the day 100 dollars that he will make selling 10 of the sawbucks out of the 13. The last 3, are his to do with as he pleases. So if the guy is a doper he will use those 3 bags for himself. If he is not, he will make that 30 dollars and thats his profit. So for every pack the runner sells he makes a 30 dollar commission. Its not in his interest in any way to sell entire packs for the hundro because he won't make any money. But the guys above him, the bosses will generally do that deal all day. So you just gotta go up high as you can on the company ladder till you get the guy thats not working commision. I know we arent supposed to discuss prices, but assuming this is ok because its general knowledge.
Hope this makes sense, its simple actually but i may be trying to describe it in to little description. Google it up if you still are not quite sure what i have written out, i am not the best at literature. Or spelling...