• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I have never seen tar here in chicago or back east in new york. Never ever, do they have tar here in Chicago? Have no experience with the south side, but i think i knoe the west side pretty well, just never ever seen or even heard of it being available here in town. Whats it like compared to powder? If they are both of same percentage of cut, is one or the other more potent gram to gram? Always thought and heard that tar was second to powder in terms of quality, but if i am wrong lemme know!! I have spent many many days researching this shit, the tar is basically heroin that has not been refined as far as the powder base has. And also, tar doesnt get imported into usa from afgani or asia, only comes from Mexico and maybr a few other south american countries.

Hey guys, also curious as to what everyone does here????...me, im highly educated and i work in finance and bartend on the side...i lead pretty simple life, i work EXTREMELY hard, work out, try to keep my apt clean, etc..i got a very pretty fiance so i hide this stuff from her. ....she is smart too and an overall good catch....just curious as to if their are more ppl like me on here? I alwasy assume most users are just normal ppl trying to get high...idk....let me know

One more quick note about the "deal" on packs or jabs, bundles. A lot of crews dont do this any more. So do not expect it. Best to ask ahead. Some guys will say 110 for the jab. A lot of guys will say 130. If you found the right guy and they sre successful and been around for a minute though, well, look at it this way, doesnt hurt to ask. Personally I wouldnt do business with anyone who didnt give the price break, especially with a habit like mine of 1 to 3 jabs a day. Last thing.... if you are a new customer, and dont know the players, best to ask about getting packs after youve done business for a bit. They gonna get real paranoid if there is someone they never seen asking to buy a jab. Also, best to knoe the gear is good as well, consistently, before you start dropping several hundreds at a time. is that it? Close to at least. ..

Tmt247, whats up man. Sounds like we are pretty similar on paper. In 30s, engaged, both have careers, nice place in Lincoln Park, on the front or outside we appear to be a typical some what succesful couple in Chicago. Unfortunately, and I dont knoe about you, my woman doesnt know i am on the diesel. And thats killing me inside, because i am litterally leading 2 lives. I spend so much time making sure too cover my tracks from this daily life that by the time the day is over with i am wipped out.
Not to mention the guilt i feel because i can not be honest with the a womam that i say i love and want to have a family with.
i know that i have to quit and have been trying and trying because there is no possible way that i could carry this double life on with a family in tow. Its gotta be one or the other, and fuck man, sometimes as fucking stupid it is, i feel like i may end up choosing the dope game. Well fuck it, what am i saying? Not like i have not in the past. Every single relationship i have had in last 10 years, has ended because of my in ability to quit the shit totally. You know when i was younger relationships ended because of the normal things. Loosing interest, screwing around with a best friend of hers, blah blah. But since this started, its been like groundhog day every other year. With every relationship. Wtf.

Last edited:
Just curious, how many other people on this thread are living the double life? Isnt it completely exausting? Do you ever stop and think how successful you would be if all the time and energy we exaust with this game daily was spent on our career? Or anything for that matter. And what about the fact that if you are in a relationship that is serious, keeping this secret from them. How do you deal with the guilt? Its fucking killing me, so just add another dime to this hit, help cover up that very real emotion. I thought writing on this thread might make me feel a bit better. But i just reminded myself how much of an ass hole i am. For not being honest, for spending time coping that could be spent with her and her family. For spending the couple hundred a day on the diesel that could be spent and by now probably saved enough to purchase a nice home for the two of us, or even to be spent on the jewelry, clothing that she wants and deserves.

The boss will guve the guys on the block a pack or jab which is 13 sawbucks (13 dime bags ). The guy on the block in return has to give the boss at the end of the day 100 dollars that he will make selling 10 of the sawbucks out of the 13. The last 3, are his to do with as he pleases. So if the guy is a doper he will use those 3 bags for himself. If he is not, he will make that 30 dollars and thats his profit. So for every pack the runner sells he makes a 30 dollar commission. Its not in his interest in any way to sell entire packs for the hundro because he won't make any money. But the guys above him, the bosses will generally do that deal all day. So you just gotta go up high as you can on the company ladder till you get the guy thats not working commision. I know we arent supposed to discuss prices, but assuming this is ok because its general knowledge.
Hope this makes sense, its simple actually but i may be trying to describe it in to little description. Google it up if you still are not quite sure what i have written out, i am not the best at literature. Or spelling...

Thanks so much, that was very informative. I now won't feel like a total fumbling moron when I go next... Probably tomorrow. :) I might try and check out a different area cuz it seemed really hot in that area. You guys are super helpful, thanks. And ChiCityLegend, good for you on maintaining in sober living, that shit ain't easy. Especially when it's so readily available.

The boss will guve the guys on the block a pack or jab which is 13 sawbucks (13 dime bags ). The guy on the block in return has to give the boss at the end of the day 100 dollars that he will make selling 10 of the sawbucks out of the 13. The last 3, are his to do with as he pleases. So if the guy is a doper he will use those 3 bags for himself. If he is not, he will make that 30 dollars and thats his profit. So for every pack the runner sells he makes a 30 dollar commission. Its not in his interest in any way to sell entire packs for the hundro because he won't make any money. But the guys above him, the bosses will generally do that deal all day. So you just gotta go up high as you can on the company ladder till you get the guy thats not working commision. I know we arent supposed to discuss prices, but assuming this is ok because its general knowledge.
Hope this makes sense, its simple actually but i may be trying to describe it in to little description. Google it up if you still are not quite sure what i have written out, i am not the best at literature. Or spelling...
Just curious, how many other people on this thread are living the double life? Isnt it completely exausting? Do you ever stop and think how successful you would be if all the time and energy we exaust with this game daily was spent on our career? Or anything for that matter. And what about the fact that if you are in a relationship that is serious, keeping this secret from them. How do you deal with the guilt? Its fucking killing me, so just add another dime to this hit, help cover up that very real emotion. I thought writing on this thread might make me feel a bit better. But i just reminded myself how much of an ass hole i am. For not being honest, for spending time coping that could be spent with her and her family. For spending the couple hundred a day on the diesel that could be spent and by now probably saved enough to purchase a nice home for the two of us, or even to be spent on the jewelry, clothing that she wants and deserves.

It's the biggest fucking double life. A constant straddling of realities. And sadly, we deal with the guilt by getting high again. And pretending like everything is okay. Or that we can side step it for a while because the most important thing at the end of the day, if we are being TRULY honest.. Is that we were able to get high that day. It's so depressing.

Exactly.......i agree 100%......i got to get off this shit.....it messes up my sex life and its just too much work to alwasy be hiding something....and we have so many goals we r trying to achieve....ugh, man that part really sucks!

I gotta respond TMT247. " it messes up my sex life". I remember back kinda first started, first year or so in, sitting on a bus next to this guy who was obviously taking the bus to cop same as i was. So we are talking and I dont remember who brought it up, but "faking it" some how came into discussion. I could fuck for hours on end, with out coming. In fact most time's i couldn't and would have to fake it just to get it over with. It was certainly a very good positive effect from the dope being able to go longer and harder than any of my competition. And the girls had no idea, how would they. But any ways up till this moment I thought that i was the only one and this was my little secret from the world. Nope!! We had a great laugh and it was just a moment of the dope life i will not ever forget. But unfortunately, like every thing else in this game it doesnt last. Now i have absolutely no desire to screw ever. I feel really bad for my girl, when we first got together we would hit it 3 or 4 times a day. Now its been months, actually longer. Im just embarrassed to say how long actually.
But yea, just like in Seinfeld, " ive faked it. Why would u fake it? Well when its late and i just want to get some sleep already!!!) ;)

Where are you shooting? I had that sensation when I had no spots left and I think I was hitting an artery or defo something I wasn't supposed to hit. That's my only experience with that. If it's in the money vein, I would assume it's the cut. Be safe!

I actually shoot into my neck. I know I'm not hitting an artery though because I've done that before in my hands and wrists and that shit is fucking horrible. I hit one once along the thumb side of my wrist and my entire arm was burning like there was a fire under my skin and this was followed up by it going completely numb like when you last on it funny and it falls sleep and that late about an hour. I was so fucking scared that I was going to lose my arm I was actually on my way driving myself to the hospital when I started to feel it going away so i sat in the hospital parking lot for about an hour until it went completely away. Another time I was in a McDonalds bathroom and hit an artety in my wrist and the blood pressure was so strong when I drew back to register blood the plunger came shooting out of the rig and the rest of the rig stayed in the artery causing it to act like a spicket, like for a garden hose on the side of house, and blood came spraying out of it like crazy. Scary shit. But since I've been back in the game after getting out of jail in November, my veins in my arms and everywhere else were so hard to hit i just started using my neck and it's actually a lot easier and a lot less hassle than trying to hit my arms and shit. And the dope hits so much faster and harder.

I have never seen tar here in chicago or back east in new york. Never ever, do they have tar here in Chicago? Have no experience with the south side, but i think i knoe the west side pretty well, just never ever seen or even heard of it being available here in town. Whats it like compared to powder? If they are both of same percentage of cut, is one or the other more potent gram to gram? Always thought and heard that tar was second to powder in terms of quality, but if i am wrong lemme know!! I have spent many many days researching this shit, the tar is basically heroin that has not been refined as far as the powder base has. And also, tar doesnt get imported into usa from afgani or asia, only comes from Mexico and maybr a few other south american countries.

I've seen tar in Chicago 1 time a few years ago this new breed that I had been copping from on the west side had some that his guy sent from Texas but I never tried it cuz I knew his regular stuff was for and didn't want to waste money on the tar not knowing if it was good or not. I've heard mixed reviews from people about tar and i think it's pretty much like the powder we get here in Chicago in the sense where it just depends on who you get it from and how much its cut is going to determine if it's gonna be better than Chi powder or not. Like sodope always says that tar is better than chi powder but he was probably getting it with very little cut. I knew a dude from Colorado that said year is shit compared to chi powder.

Luckily I haven't ever really had to live the double life. Like, my family (mom, dad, sister, and so on) know that I used to do it but they don't know that I still do, but i don't live with any of them and don't have to do much to hide the fact that I do. Not to the extent where i feel like I'm living a double life. But I can imagine how brutal that would be having to constantly have excuses and and shit prepared in the case that someone gets suspicious. If my mom came to me and asked if I was using again I'd probably just tell her yeah i use every once in a while instead of straight up lying about it. But at this point I don't have anyone watching me so closely that I have to keep anything hidden. I would say for you guys that are married or engaged that it's gotta be super tough having to concoct ways of getting money out of the bank account and having a reason why you took it out. I know when I was married we always did each other when we had to take cash out for something but i wasn't using then so I obviously always had a legit reason for taking it out.

Thanks so much, that was very informative. I now won't feel like a total fumbling moron when I go next... Probably tomorrow. :) I might try and check out a different area cuz it seemed really hot in that area. You guys are super helpful, thanks. And ChiCityLegend, good for you on maintaining in sober living, that shit ain't easy. Especially when it's so readily available.

Just wanna give you a tip, you being a newbie to the game. I would stay away from dubs on the street. There have been a few instances where dude would tell me they have dubs ($20) only to find out later that they were sawbucks ($10). And that shit happens ask the time. And even some spots that legitimately sold dubs I came to realize we're still smaller than buying 2 sawbucks. Like their dubs would be closer to a sawbuck and a half. Or it would be a fat dub but just had a lot more cut to make it look fatter. Just my opinion on that. I have gotten dubs that were legit and super fat and fire but not enough time where I'd buy them if I came across them. If I had to go cold cop right now I'd still stay away from dubs and ive been in the game a while now. But anyways, welcome to the thread and stay safe out there.

Yea, thats very true about the dubs. So unless you know what they are by feeling them stay away. I know a couple guys who make their hustle that way. They will buy saws out west and take em downtown to sell as dubs. Or cop nickles and sell as dimes. Super sketchy, not cool.
a good dub should have a little bit more than two dimes powder.
Now I will say this. Personally i have been getting these dubs out west that come with a free sawbuck stapled to them. They wont do jabs for the hundro, says getting a deal already. The guys who run it have sawbucks that they run on their territory. Then They have the dubs with free sawbuck on just one block in the middle of their spot. Basically they selling the sawbucks to majority of newbies coming through from burbs or downtown. All the long time customers hit they one block to cop the dubs. Its all the same powder, and the dubs are proper. With the free sawbuck, its a lot of diesel for the 20.

Does anyone in hear have experience or seen the saws that have the naked ladies on em from the west side? ?

So what kind of bags has everyone been getting, the stamps i mean. And hows quality been? Like mentioned earlier been getting the naked ladies, recently though they have been coming in these bags with apples on them or "stay high". Good quality and quantity. Sawbucks are proper.

Yoo, its been a minute since I last posted but both my pcs got fucked over the weekend and Im out of people to hit up. I know I'm not supposed to source, but someone please help a fellow dopehead out? Anyone in the 219 or southside able to give me some tips? The west sides dead to me so please don't tell me to man up and hit the streets again. Too much bullshit to deal with over there. Need advice asap, if anyone could help me out, I may be able to throw a bit your way. Hmu my nodders

So what kind of bags has everyone been getting, the stamps i mean. And hows quality been? Like mentioned earlier been getting the naked ladies, recently though they have been coming in these bags with apples on them or "stay high". Good quality and quantity. Sawbucks are proper.

I've been going to the same guy for over 3 years now so I always get the same stuff. As of recent they've been coming in just regular clear bags. The bags change every once in a while though. The original bags are the stay high bags. But he's had weed leafs, pink panther, spades, orange suns with a smiley face, red lips, hearts, teddy bears, and I think that's pretty much it. Those are all the different bags he's had in the last 12-18 months. But like I said they are the stay highs originally and they always go back to stay high eventually. The dude I go thru is a pack runner for the stay high spot but he takes care of me on the side by meeting me outside the hood instead of me having to go to him. Is actually a really nice set up for me cuz I haven't had to go out west in years. And he always on point and on time.

Yoo, its been a minute since I last posted but both my pcs got fucked over the weekend and Im out of people to hit up. I know I'm not supposed to source, but someone please help a fellow dopehead out? Anyone in the 219 or southside able to give me some tips? The west sides dead to me so please don't tell me to man up and hit the streets again. Too much bullshit to deal with over there. Need advice asap, if anyone could help me out, I may be able to throw a bit your way. Hmu my nodders

lol, its funny how you said you know its against the rules to source but you still just straight up did, and didn't even try to be slick about it. Lmao I was gonna pm you about it but your inbox is full.

Should be able to get messages now bro, hmu asap pleeeease. The game hasn't been too good to me the past few days haha, could use all the help I can get

whatsup yall, this thread just got crackin fast as hell lol 2 pages in like one day. Lets continue what TMT247 was saying. But yeah im entering mid-20's living in the chi, southside so when I come out to the west its nothing big. 8) Gotta know how to handle urself on da block thats for sure its a jungle out there. I'm in school & got a lil wifey (girlfriend of 5yrs). Mines knows I use but also knows Ive put considerable effort into quitting & have quit for months in the past. Tapering is necessary to avoid unnecessary agony sometimes. otherwise ur really torturing urself like I was.

Glad to see you around ChiLegend, I knew it had to be a reason u weren't popping up for a while. Congrats at ur 3 months of sobriety, Im pround of u & u prolly have a higher quality of living im guessing now. Handle ur business proper & get off dem papers bro. Keep in touch bro :).