• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Sodope what are your insinuating. I've been here longer than anyone posting right now (ChiLegends & dem been around longer but their not posting right now). I actually agreed with u at first about how hot these forums probably are. I mean I've had minimum three ppl hit me up for illegal shit on here, who's to say one wasn't LE. But when u start repeatly thinking it's me, it starts making me think that ur skills detecting potential LE are bad, borderline paranoid lol. Seriously tho I'm valid lol

Plz don't encourage him lol

Hey everybody,

i just moved here from Florida, pill mill country. I came up here on subs after my last 2 year run on dope in Orlando. Im a white lookin ass puerto rican and down there its the puerto ricans who run the whole game. So I had an edge since i know spanish, more importantly i know the puerto rican lingo. Here, on the other hand, I havent the slightest idea where to start. I dont wanna get robbed or arrested but my sub is running dangerously low and I have no insurance and cant afford another visit to the doctor + prescription costs... Dont worry admins, im not here to source or anything. More so to vent and i guess connect with some like minded chicagoans. I heard you can just buy rigs in the pharmacy here no questions asked... is that true? reason being is that i IV my sub to conserve it.. I can get away with doing just about 1/8 or a little less and be fine for about six to 8 hours. im freaking out though cause im literally down to almost nothing of one 8mg strip. AHHHH i know you guys know thew feeliing of impending doom.

anyways, happy to be in this awesome city, I hope i can meet some people somewhere that wont think im a piece of trash because of my addiction. maybe some fellow nodders? but yeah. this is how i say what up when im scared of running out of dope. lol idk.

Edit: to clarify, dont give me any sources or anything.

Last edited:
It's kinda ironic how the posting stopped completely after the recent posts of all of us saying to stay away from d if you are thinking about dabbling. Maybe law enforcement wants to have those posts be the ones to close out the thread? Or they moved onto other things after realizing that we aren't condoning it and this isn't some sick forum where we all express our love for a drug that is surely to strip you of everything that you have. Maybe...

sodope I kinda liked you until you started destroying our thread with your paranoid shit. You could have got ur point across and left it at that but you litterly are a factor in killing this thread. Your so fuckin dumb, you think teamnodassemble means we want to meet up. go fuck yourself and mods dont edit my post, he needs to hear this. I'm on my shit too, and ur right if ur not watching out 24/7 u are in jail. That doesnt preclude u from being over paranoid being the only thing u talk about. Going to random parks thinking ur seeing undercovers and shit.
Some spots do use zans, I think its bad kuz u can unknowingly get addicted to benzos without even knowing where to get them. Plus it messes up ur memory causing amnesia.

Last edited:
heroin use and abuse is a horrible thing... a beautifully horrible thing. Some people just write stuff in a very repetetive fashion to come of as if they use, or are "one of us" ... but teamnodassemble... come one man... and say by some small chance a buncha junkies meet up... that would just be a sad sight. People coming together over their shared use and life destroying habit... thats just fucked. And LE dont care what closes out the thread. They care about quotas, bringin in money for the department, bust numbers, pumping up and padding resumes, and appearing to be "tough on crime." Althought they exist, very few cops ive encountered actually give a shit about my well being, or breaking this horrible addiction... they just want numbers, and have no problem calling a user scum, filth, piece of shit, etc... Cops that actually care about people, and dont just classify law breakers and scumbag criminals, but rather addicts who need help? good luck finding them... But just imagine is every cops actually had this mindset... the opiate problem sweeping this country would be far more contained. Instead, people are letting their freinds OD and die, cuz they are afraid to get busted.

And yes, im paranoid. After doing this shit for so many yeas, having a few run ins, and other nefaious activities, if you ARENT paranoid by this point, youre in JAIL.

On another note - I recently confirmed with someone who mixes em up, that they cut their shit with XANAX, DORMIN (benadryl), and sometimes LACTOSE. this is FOR SURE. So that explains, as i suspected, that they cut is part benzo, cuz chi dope (as opposed to west coast black tar) , feels less euphoric, knocks me out quick and hard, and causes amnesia that tar never gives me. And the W/D is very different. And thats cuz not only do you pick up a opiate dependance, but a benzo dependance as well if you as using powder around here. At least, the ones i fux with... (blue and yellow bagz w clear tape, orange bags)

MadeInChicago is the furthest thing from a cop. You aren't paranoid, you're delusional. Teamnodassemble is their little joke..it means nothing besides requesting for others to reply to the fucking thread lol use your brain. I can feel the anxiety just from reading your post...God damn man just chill out.

Be careful, guys. Fentanyl and all sorts of weird shit everywhere. Almost overtaking proper dope with a minimal and mostly harmless cut (lactulose being one of the less dangerous.)

And for the last time stop accusing each other of being LE. Don't worry I'm well aware that TeamNkdAssemble means post and shoot the shit online.

Any further insinuations about people being narcs, etc. will get you infractions up to bans if need be. Last warning.

As for dope being cut with Xanax (either the "pure" powder form from China or even more ridiculously crushed up pills) or really the vast majority of benzos including novel RCs, they aren't water soluble, so if you're an i.v. user and filter even remotely reasonably it's gonna be a non-factor.

Crushed benadryl pills as a cut are too big for an individual shot to be of much effect. Pharmacy grade pure diphenhydramine or similar would be different. I used to use hospital grade benadryl solution for injection instead of water to dissolve my dope; believe me, it does add substantially to the rush, nod, and legs, but not the euphoria; but in active quantities it is not a likely cut. Retail tier dealers especially of shit like what they call in Baltimore "scramble" or whatever are just dumb or don't care though.

Be careful, guys. Fentanyl and all sorts of weird shit everywhere. Almost overtaking proper dope with a minimal and mostly harmless cut (lactulose being one of the less dangerous.)

And for the last time stop accusing each other of being LE. Don't worry I'm well aware that TeamNkdAssemble means post and shoot the shit online.

Any further insinuations about people being narcs, etc. will get you infractions up to bans if need be. Last warning.

As for dope being cut with Xanax (either the "pure" powder form from China or even more ridiculously crushed up pills) or really the vast majority of benzos including novel RCs, they aren't water soluble, so if you're an i.v. user and filter even remotely reasonably it's gonna be a non-factor.

Crushed benadryl pills as a cut are too big for an individual shot to be of much effect. Pharmacy grade pure diphenhydramine or similar would be different. I used to use hospital grade benadryl solution for injection instead of water to dissolve my dope; believe me, it does add substantially to the rush, nod, and legs, but not the euphoria; but in active quantities it is not a likely cut. Retail tier dealers especially of shit like what they call in Baltimore "scramble" or whatever are just dumb or don't care though.

Maybe one day they'll realize how these fent analogues and research chems are what's doing the damage nowadays and they'll decriminalize the real thing. China is making its presence felt. This flakka drug which is destroying Florida is from China as well as many fent analogues. How do you weaken a nation without outright killing people? You flood it with drugs. This has happened in other countries and I think ours is going through it now. Especially chicago and iTS suburbs. So many people are addicted to pills and dope. But yeah be careful people. It seems as if the dope boys suppliers have caught on to how cheap fetanyl analogues are. Especially if you're buying bags be careful. If your dealer suddenly drops prices or is hooking you up out of nowhere then be cautious. And if it's white then def be careful.

The last dope I got... from Beloit and before that from Rockford (so, been getting Rockford dope) was really nice. I hadn't nodded out in a long ass time. Got up for my morning shot, woke up some Time layering the corner of the bathroom floor. My neck was all fucked up, but shit it felt good. Being so high.

Started my intensive outpatient program last Thursday. There is so much shit happening right now. My gf has a warrant. The same dude that set me up set her up around the same time... or at least before we knew he was a snitch. So im having to take daya off treatment already and I CANT. She was just about to get a really good job and move into the homeless shelter for a month while she saves up... but the shelter doesn't allow ppl to move in with an active warrant. So... fuck, man. She is HOMELESS homeless and the job is a question mark. And I might get kicked outta this new place if I cant arrange for childcare.

The stress! And im outta weed and couldnt do my cash job this weekend. Man!!

I know someone in FL right now saying there is a drought on H but fent is available. Fingernail amounts knock u out with little euphoria & ur going into w/d 2 hours later. Sounds horrible considering its the same price as normal H.
Not to long ago, not around these parts came across some stuff that was so much better than anything else around that it might be a fent + H mix. It deff wasnt just fent because it had plenty of euphoria & legs, maybe it was just good stuff who knows.

I thought I saw woa post, we miss ya! Well if they already ran ur gf's info to move in, maybe they wont run it again before she moves in. Dont forget how addictive opiates are, you may not be able to put it back down for ur outpatient so dont push it to far.

I am out of the game but damn man there have been tons of shootings in Logan and Humlodt this summer... its this just beef or territory. I think I sometimes see some fours.

I got a friend visiting and begging me and I am like i have been out of the game and have no idea... kinda forgot how desperate you can get

kinda forgot how desperate you can get

If the tolerance is high enough, I would equate it with not being able to breathe while being on fire. Its no joke, the honeymoon phase will make you think oh whats the big deal. This stuff can make someone commit suicide.

How many people on here are actively still using and how many are not using? Just curious, I know a while ago it seemed like quite a few were off the D. I dunno how people can read this thread without being triggered. Then again this thread isn't what it used to be with alot of users contributing about the daily game. Be safe everybody.

I still visit here time to time.. damn you new school junkies are boring lol .. nothing good to read about nowadays

How many people on here are actively still using and how many are not using? Just curious, I know a while ago it seemed like quite a few were off the D. I dunno how people can read this thread without being triggered. Then again this thread isn't what it used to be with alot of users contributing about the daily game. Be safe everybody.

After being a user and eventually a junkie for 9yrs I been clean for almost 3 yrs now.. would of been longer but i was determined to have one last bag for my birthday.. I have no problem reading this board without being triggered matter of fact when i first started to get clean this board was my drug.. i read it to help with the process

After being a user and eventually a junkie for 9yrs I been clean for almost 3 yrs now.. would of been longer but i was determined to have one last bag for my birthday.. I have no problem reading this board without being triggered matter of fact when i first started to get clean this board was my drug.. i read it to help with the process
Yeah it can, but I also can see it being a trigger for some. It also depends what part of the site your on. I know I spent my longest times on BL during w/d. Just reading info that may benefit me or about others going through what I was. But posting definitely a fun time while on the nod lol.

What up grinds I remember reading your posts before started posting in here like 2 years ago (don't post much these days) if you remember goodtymes and itchy and trance then wut up. I'm in Denver relapsed lately but tar is so whack and boring I'm on subs now first time I've given them a real shot... But if I'm on BL it means im thinkin about that them stayhi and pinkpanther stamps I'd copp in my home town... Damn I miss the chi .. For all the wrong reasons too. Stay safe y'all

Good to see WOA still posting i thought you was a chick tho? Your life is crazy mane... You must be a cat or some shit, 9 lives... Stay safe .. Bruh? Sorry for double post don't hate me ?

Gotta love it. Made the trip from wi to the city and the pc won't pick up. Dopefiend probs!

Youll work it out Dmopzz, according to a post somewhere on the old BL forums. "If u cant find what ur looking for between this street and this street on the westside, then you probably couldnt find ur own d***." That post gave me the motivation to cold cop, made it sound feasibly easy lol.