• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I just moved to some area from the Detroit area... I've had an easy time finding blows but ive had to spend like half the day on the train to and from the west side. Quality has been mixed, but bags are pretty good sized. Wish I could find a closer dope hood/open air spot or better yet a dealer but I literally know no one here except some relatives. That's pretty close to literally looking for a hook up here, you can't do that.

Damn I miss Detroit, and my car... Two of my dealers in Detroit have texted me to offer testers in the 4 days I've been gone. I'm sure things will get better here with time but I don't know how I'm supposed to make any money if I'm always on the train to and from the west side, lol...

What made you move down here ?

32bcead46aa86381baae67ce22a1a792.jpg

I hear ya, assclass. Its tough but with a bit of work, in all departments, it can be made easier/more tolerable and even pleasant and enjoyable. Planning is totally important. And structure.

Also, hope. Hope is so fucking important. Thank God I have managed to hold onto a little.

My hand and fingers are healing ok. Oh! No jail time... on the tenth I plead guilty to my felony and begin 3yrs probation. Shitty but I'll take it.

Be smart. Trust no one.

They either care only for the profit margins in the context of a consumer base that is growing enough to render incidental fatalities statistically insignificant, or genuinely don't know what they're doing. If the latter is the case I'll come out of retirement as a technical advisor for, say, a three year $5 million contract. But the criminals who are doing this grime on the lower levels can't afford to, don't care to or don't know where to hire quality help. Which they could get much cheaper than the figure I named :p People who fall into this category are behind the dope that is killing, the cartels aren't. Probably the best thing would be for the cartels to start killing them ...

Anyway:

Sufent is nonexistent as a legitimate pharmaceutical stateside as are several other very potential opioid used on Russia, Asia, elsewhere.

I won't believe carfentanil without a GC/MS. It doesn't make a lot of sense. And a lot of soi-disant experts don't know what they're talking about. Including me at this juncture when it comes to what's actually in this horrible shit.

That's not exactly true - sufent, just like fent, is a legitamine pharmaceutical in the US. Although you are correct - most of the fentanyl analogues (especially in the Baltic states - we had a flood of them when I was in Poland) are not legit. However, in the Baltics they're more common than say actual heroin - especially like northern PL, Lithuania, Estonia, etc. In Russia it changes - it's either heroin/fent analogue (for the 'high class' users) or krokodyl (basically extracted codeine using a similar method of homemade meth) for the poorer homeless users. There's toooons of heroin though in Russia and I feel sorry for the addicts because there's no methadone, no suboxone - nothing! The only thing they have is strapping you to a bed, pumping you full of naloxone so you go into fullblown withdrawl, shaving your head, giving you a jumpsuit, and putting you in a gulag style farm.... - that's how rehab works in Russia.

Sufent is prescribed in the same manner as fentanyl - in patches called 'transdur sufentanil' or something like that. However, they last much longer - 7 days. it looks kind of like a nicotine patch but more metallic. I've only had an experience with sufent only once several years back and all it really did was keep me well - my tolerance wasn't that high either at the time (about 50 mg hydrocodone or .2-.3 grams of heroin daily). I didn't feel high or euphoric though and it was suppose to last like 7 days but by like the 4th day it didn't really want to stick to my skin and I had to like tape it. IMO the only thing it'd be good for is if you're unable to get opiates for a few days and don't want to be sick. My friend who was a pharmacology student and quite an experienced pscyhonaut had a relationship with his shrink (I know sounds kind of fucked up) and she'd hook him up with all these crazy pharmies like desoxyn, temazepam, some really strong sleeping pills (similar to rohypnol), plus referrals to pain management for his 'back problems.' At the time sufent was still in clinical trials.

Yeah I wouldn't really say it's carfentanil without a GCMS either... there is a lot of scare in the media although I do find it kind of strange that all these media outlets are naming specifically carfentanil especially in Ohio... Again though, I wouldn't fully trust it till either like the DEA issues out a warning confirming that this stuff is in fact carfent or a medical examiner can show that this is in fact carfent... I do a google news search for 'heroin' every so often and it looks like one headline read that one dude is going to jail for passing off animal tranqs (skimmed the article it mentions specifically carfentanil) - http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...or-selling-animal-tranquilizer-as-heroin.html

I can understand why there's all this fentanyl going around - it honestly makes perfect sense... A small amount of fentanyl can be cut into the equivalent of far more heroin, it's pretty easy to produce clandestinely, and I'm no smuggler but I'm guessing it'd be far easier to transport a gram or two or fentanyl than a couple kilos of heroin. Heroin isn't the easiest drug to manufacture because poppies, require a bit of labor, time (3-4 cycles a year?) as well as land. In places like Afghanistan, or perhaps like the hills of Guerrero yeah it makes sense because that stuff has been growing there forever and it's like the locals tradition to be poppy farmers... but now it seems like due to all the technology and widespread 'slightly a step above kitchen chemist knowhow' it's simply easier and cheaper to make a few matchheads worth of fentanyl, transport it, and cut it to be roughly equal to a kilo of heroin for distribution. The problem arises is I don't know how a clandestine chemist could ensure that say a kilo that's 99% cut, 1% fentanyl is homogenous throughout - that's why there's these overdoses. Plus, then you have analogues that people are making (especially in China and Mexico to be sold in the US/Canada) or the types of analogues we have in Poland, Lithuania and the rest of the Baltics (I'm assuming most of those come from Estonia because that's usually where the largest seizures happen)

Oblivion - I know what you mean about the methadone... I've been on and off of it for around 5 years now. I'm currently on 55 mgs (up from 40 from last week - I go up like 10-15 mgs when I plan not to use other opiates and then go down if I plan on using something else). No other drug has had the same physical and even psychological effects that methadone has on me - dental issues (thank God I at least have dental insurance or I'd be fucked), low energy, and just general sluggishness. Plus, it seems like methadone has made my opiate tolerance go up to another level. It's all I can really do now though so I'm kind of stuck - generic bupe/subutex always made my stomach hurt like crazy when I'd take it and make me feel really cold for some reason (even if it had been weeks/months since using opiates). My GP use to RX me 45 vicodin every 2 weeks which was a nice backup but alas the guy offed himself a few years back.

Congrats on not going to jail woamotive - just don't fuck it up and drop dirty or get caught copping or doing some other shit... maybe it's best to avoid the west side for a bit...

Ahhh I can't wait till the weekend = ) Girls guns and drugs - Chicago can be so fun

Last edited:
There's toooons of heroin though in Russia and I feel sorry for the addicts because there's no methadone, no suboxone - nothing! The only thing they have is strapping you to a bed, pumping you full of naloxone so you go into fullblown withdrawl, shaving your head, giving you a jumpsuit, and putting you in a gulag style farm.... - that's how rehab works in Russia.

That's why no matter how bad it seems, it's better to be an addict in the US of A.

I just wish if it was my time to go, I'd have been in that 2002 Moscow theater hostage crisis where they pumped that fentanyl based aerosol anaesthetic through the air conditioning system.

That's why no matter how bad it seems, it's better to be an addict in the US of A.

I just wish if it was my time to go, I'd have been in that 2002 Moscow theater hostage crisis where they pumped that fentanyl based aerosol anaesthetic through the air conditioning system.

True true... not only does the quality tend to be better (than most places) but so is the care in general... of course some of the ultra liberal welfare states in Western Europe have revolutionary ways of dealing with heroin. Switzerland and I believe like 2-3 other countries actually has clinics where you get pharma grade heroin, do your shot, and go about your day. I know in Switzerland you have a choice of like either getting methadone or a shot of heroin for the morning and then another shot in the afternoon/evening. Of course this is for a very small portion of users where MMT, suboxone, abstinence, etc. has not worked and the users state that they don't plan to quit. England is similar - if subs, methadone, etc. fail you can get a diamorphine (heroin) ampules (15 mg and 30 mg) from a doctor. However, to my understanding you can't drive though - the catch is you have to give up your license which makes sense. I've never done heroin in England (last time I went there was before I became a regular user of opiates) but the street heroin has to be mixed with like lemon or vinegar or something before it can be IV'd.

Heroin is ridiculously cheap and pure around the golden triangle and golden crescent as well as what's known as the pentagon in Guerroro but that's mostly tar... still I would take being a user in the US or even certain European countries over like Afghanistan, Turkey, or Mexico... although Mexico does have ibogaine treatment which I would like to try one day. I do want to go to grad school soon but I know that it'll be very difficult to manage with being on methadone and using. Somehow I pulled it off while I was an undergrad but that's a different story. I've tried rehab, 12 step, suboxone, methadone, and just about everything available in the US. Methadone is the only thing that kept me away from dope for any extended period of time. I really think going to grad school would help me quit because I feel like the main reasons why I use is due to boredom and having extra disposable income as I don't have a wife, kids, etc. so I'm able to use a lot of my income for 'recreation' haha.

In my home country, Poland, as well as our southern neighbor Czech Republic, there is a bit of a dope scene. In the 80's in our psuedo-commie society (price controls, travel restrictions, etc. but no enforced bans on religion, Western movies, Western currencies, smuggled goods - not drugs so much more like Levi's jeans, good alcohol, Black Sabbath tapes - stuff that you couldn't get in a supermarket) there was a sudden surge of heroin due to what was known as kompot. Basically, a couple of med students came up with a crude homemade way to acetylize poppy stew. It was a mixture of a bit of everything - codeine, morphine, thebaine, and just about everything (good and bad) you can think of that comes out of a poppy. So dealers would walk around with a huge syringe and basically sell it by doses (back loading it into a users syringe) and users would basically share the liquid (it wasn't a powder or rocks like heroin in the US - it was a liquid) which lead to a bit of an HIV outbreak. There's a little bit of kompot around made locally but now that the society is westernized most of the heroin is imported. Most of the stuff that's made locally for domestic use as well as exported is primarily amphetamine. There's a looot of amp users and a good bit of the amp get sent over to Belgium and Holland. We've started growing our own bud too - we use to get it from Holland but now most the people have learned about hydroponics and just grow it. As far as heroin, we have what's called 'brown sugar' which is basically just brownish tan powdered/rocked heroin. It's a bit cheaper than in the US and it's no4 so it doesn't need lemon juice or other crap to dissolve.
They've finally opened a couple methadone clinics in Poland which is nice to see because our treatment model use to be very similar to Russia's. Basically, work in a farm commune and read the Bible was the extent of our treatment for quite a long time.
It's weird though - just south of Poland in Czech drugs are legal for possession within certain amounts. I believe for heroin it's 1 gram. From what I've heard though the quality is really bad. I guess there's just not that many heroin users - but weed, meth, and amp is very popular there.

If it's not in Switzerland also, which I think it is, in Austria, they have 30 day MS-Contin detoxes. The most successful rates I've seen too. They just lay you in bed and give you 200mg MS-Contins and reduce until the dose is minimal and one may go home with no script other than clonidine or MS Contins 15mg for a few more weeks by yourself.

trancespottingpl :

Suboxone is what fucked up my teeth, the pill, it's full of ultra-acidic lemon and lime extracts and you gotta hold that under your tongue for 20-25 minutes. At least the generic Teva suboxone are much less acidic than the brand name ones. I also have dental insurance, but it's really saddening when you were always told, even by a nurse randomly when I first went in for the first 6 days of inpatient methadone induction, in the dining room, that I had really pretty teeth. I only had 3 small cavities which were in the front before then so it was cool. But unfortunately my insurance does not cover white fillings for molars and lower pre-canines. I was as sad as Stimpy when I realized I had a hole in my front teeth and had an x-ray and was told I had 23 cavities and my dentist was like, WTF happened. Then I told him about "that pain medication my doctor has me on, which is a sublingual pill and when I showed him the Suboxone box and he saw the inactives he said "no wonder, I'd try to have your med changed..." Yeah, I wish. Methadone only gave me a beer belly and needing to IM testosterone. I still need to with bupe, but much smaller doses. All the while if I had a script for just 60mg generic oxycontin, nothing would have changed for me, no weight gain, no lack of wanting to do anything (that's the low testosterone problem caused by the 'done), bupe is also known to cause this but much less, but other opioids/opiates barely ever cause such problems. I'd have no metal in my teeth.

Also wtf your GP offed himself ? I mean, if there's a group/workforce that makes life super easy for one is to be a GP. You can just sit all day and write scripts depending on who is coming to your office. If you need pain meds, your colleagues will script without even asking why unless they're your friends, etc.

Heavily political edit:
And I'd rather not fall into the pitfalls of the general propaganda. Western Europe, Canada, Scandinavia are not ultra liberal welfare states. They're science-based nations, for the most part. The Swedish prime minister who took it too far to some idiots who was killed in 86 because he used mass transit with his fellow countrymen was quite the shameless warning from you know whos.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've actually been following this thread(and those connected from before) for years but never posted because I was 1. too socially nervous/self conscious even though it's anonymous 2. anxious about cops(I'm as bad as Alfred Hitchcock as far as my cop anxiety goes even though I've never technically been arrested, knock on wood!), and 3. I'm pretty incompetent in regards to forums and internet thingys compared with my millennial peers. I can't even type with 2 hands. Oy vey.

Well to hell with all of that. My therapist says I need to go out there and face the world dammit! So I'm starting small with internet forums, and will try my darnedest not to bore you all to tears! lol. Sorry in advance for tangents. So let me introduce myself. If you already knew what my screen name is referencing without googling it then we probably would get along swimmingly as friends! I am not a man, really Cousin Sven wasn't all that manly a character anyways, even with the lederhosen.

I'm a walking talking box of contradictions and often feel stretched rather thin. I am a bipolar Gemini, so I hardly feel like a unified person and am often crippled by decisions(at least decisions that don't involve doing heroin, if it is in front of me it is as good as shot). I am a vegetarian(no meat, fish, other critters) but I detest most all vegetables. I've never been able to finish even half of a small side salad. Leaves are gross. End of story. I did manage through hypnosis to get myself to eat baby carrots in small bites with a bit of dip, and that took a long time. I'm a jack of all trades, was one of those prodigy kids in school, but ended up being a film school dropout after 6 years of undergrad. sigh. Bipolar disorder does not work too well with deadline heavy fields...or school in general. Currently I just work on art and music and am surrounded by musicians in my everyday life. Oddly enough I'm the only one in my entire circle of friends that still does H. Most of my pals are older and were doing it in the 90's and the early 00's and most just got over it on their own or went to rehab.

I've never been comfortable in my own skin, this was just my reality growing up. After going through a lot of painful and traumatic ordeals I had undiagnosed PTSD and when this was beginning to rear its head I found the ONLY thing that worked for me was H. Only in it's grasp could I feel safe, warm, separated from all my stress in life, etc etc. I mean I'm preaching to the choir here, ya'll know what it does. So I first got into it about 7 years ago. My boyfriend at the time was a total junkie. I managed to stay at about 1 bag a day, 2 at most but usually not. Oh those were the days. Anyways eventually I did the rehab thing and relapse but then found a new bf who really wanted me to quit. So I did.

Well it wasn't as easy as just that of course. I had been on suboxone but I tapered myself off on my own and also at the time was prescribed wellbutrin as an antidepressant which acts by upping the dopamine levels. When withdrawal from opiates starts our dopamine levels plummet. So when I was lowering my sub dose I doubled my wellbutrin dose. (Don't try this at home kids, this is experimental psyche med trial territory with myself as my own guinea pig) I had no withdrawal pain, it was incredible. So then I didn't do any smack for well over 5 years. Until...

I was riding the bus one day and low and behold I saw the ever familiar stamped bag that looked as if it had half a dose left in it, just sitting there by my seat, probably fell out of some junkie's bag or pocket when they most likely almost missed their stop from nodding off(a common sight on this particular bus route, at least the route heading north)...yoink! All mine. Didn't even think about it at all. No debate. Case closed. One quick smell and taste of the dusting on my fingertips and I knew it was dope, not only that but it was damn fine dope. Later when I brought it home with me and proceeded to get out my gear it was like visiting an old familiar friend. My little secret affair. Something about iv is almost fetishistic with me. When I shoot I feel like a mad scientist, it also has that pain/pleasure combo that so many folks are into in other parts of life.

Due to my extreme anxiety it took me FOREVER to get up the nerve to go out west and cold cop. I don't have a car for one thing, I'm also by myself, a nerdy looking pale redhead in the hood. Blending in is never an option, the best I can do is have a story that I'm a social activist/volunteer/tutor or something if a cop asks me what I'm doing there which I can fake incredibly well. So to be extra cautious I studied crime data and key locations that kept getting possession/manufacturing arrests and connected the dots, even saw patterns in what times of the day were safer than others to avoid arrest. I went around several different likely spots on a number of occasions at different times a day but came up empty handed...until one day I heard those golden almost lyrical words "hey, what you need?" and the victorious encore of the score "lemme give you my number, I'm ____" from then on I was introduced to a number of folks in their network and used continuously til March of this year, but this time it was 2-3+ bags a day(if it was good) but like always ran into some problems with my suppliers(them going to jail, weird stuff with my backup guy, etc etc) and I was tired of it. I'm poor, I refuse to steal for drugs, I'd rather deal with being sick. But I found a detox and IOP, and have been on and off again with H here and there.

I haven't had any for the past 2 months but I know it's only a matter of time before I go back out there to find a new hookup. I've been craving like crazy. I just don't want my bf to find out about it if I do chip from time to time. It's weird. H is the only drug I've ever had an addiction issue or craving with, of course there's the physical components, but I've smoked cigs casually/socially since I've been 15 and have NEVER felt a craving for nicotine. I've also never been a big drinker. I buy a 6 pack and it lasts over 2 months in my fridge if no one else takes some. I don't like pot, appreciate shrooms/MDMA but don't feel the need to do them all the time, and indeed I've only done them once each and even though I liked them a lot I'm not out on the prowl looking to buy them. Same with coke/other stimulants. Only H and other opiates has such a huge effect on me and brings that escape I crave. Sigh. So that's me, CousinSven. Feel free to say hello, I don't bite! Because my use is so secret I just really appreciate being able to talk about the ups and down and hear your own stories.

I'm sorry this is so long! But I hope to contribute more to the forum as I'm able. <3 CousinSven

Just a friendly reminder to all of you thinking about meeting anybody else on here - This forum, especially this thread, are hot as fuck. Multiple narcotic task forces, municiple police departments, rogue officers, cop-wanabes, and possibly state and federal agencies operate on this forum, using fake names, and a whole bunch of them. Most of the names have very few posts, and all will be right here in the chi dope thread, but there are a few who have actually done a decent job on their online roleplaying, like one person that I could name I would be most weary of the CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT, but most of all, WEDGE, a task force whose territory includes just about all of the ring municipalities just outside the city of chicago. WEDGEs annual reports even publically state that they operate and bust people off of BACKPAGE.com, so you better believe they are on here, too.

Feel free to PM me for more info, or proof of the statements i just made. Also, take notice to all the people who will appear out of nowhere, with barely any posts, who will disparage, insult, and other stupid ass shit to make me look less credible and believeable. They're all cops.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea cuz you guys gets all the retards who post the most on it to meet up and bust them, and im pretty sure youre not allowed to use bluelight while you sit in jail.

woa howd u get popped? from this forum or anyone on it by any chance. Altho if you did, and you're taking a plea, then its highly unlikely you are gunna say so. In fact, if you got popped from meeting up with a narc on here, then you took a plea, and are probably workin w em for a lower sentence. Just probation for a felony is pretty damned nice n lenient...

I have never heard of anyone copping tar in Chicago if it is here its probably difficult as hell to find. You guys watching this shit that's going on in Dallas?
youll never find tar here. Itll all be fentanyl soon enough.

Just checking in boys and girls. I don't want rumors circulating about me. I've been dodging bullets, and flashing lights. And sodope, I'm not a cop I just play one on TV.

I was set up bya friend... you know, the real life kind? I will PLEAD guilty. Still getting a felony. Serve 3yrs probation and aoda. Youve been barking up this tree a long ass time, sodope. Getting old.

Yeah, enough talk about people from this forum being police, CIs, or anything else. I'll leave whatever is here already up because to do so will only further conspiracy theories but in future expect to be infracted with very little tolerance up to and including a permanent ban, yeah?