• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What went wrong on his first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were 'literally lightheaded', you have bigger issues. I weigh my head after dosing anything, and have never noticed a substantial shift.

The adderall obviously isn't doing you any favors. You've been up all night after having a terrible experience, and for some reason you insist on taking more today.

You shouldn't snort percocet because it is largely innefective. (1/4 of a pill is a very small dose anyway)

The percocet didn't interfere with your adderall buzz.

You shouldn't snort adderall, it is far more effective when taken orally. 120mg is total overkill. If you insist on taking adderall, I would suggest taking 30mg orally and waiting an hour before you decide to redose (it can take a while to kick in, and you really don't want to overdo it).

While mixing uppers and downers is inadvisable, taking benzos (xanax) to come down/sleep after taking stimulants (adderall) is common practice. Wait until the euphoria has subsided from your stimulant dose, and if you're feeling jittery/anxious, try 0.25-0.5mg of xanax to relax. It should kick in fully within half an hour, so if you decide you need another 0.25mg that would probably be fine.

Xanax tastes horrible, so try a sip of soda before you drop the pill in your mouth and a sip afterwards.

Don't steal your parent's medication, and don't take drugs you have no information on. This should go without saying.

Oh, and please don't open half a dozen threads on the same topic. It doesn't benefit you as it makes it impossible to assemble a streamlined discussion of your question, and it floods OD with redundant threads, shifting focus from questions that were only asked once. Somebody correct me if I'm off base, but it seems like common sense.

Last edited:
Jesus fuck. This is not HR. If you decide to do drugs this early in your life it's not going to end well. Your still developing you don't need to do this. High school is hard as shit when your not spun out and being high has never made anything easier. You probably will shrug this kind of advice off like everyone who ends up hurt an alone does. Oh did I mention that I'm legally blind partly due to amphetamine use? No one told me that it was harming my corneas and maybe I would've been able to drive if they had. Food for thought.

Last edited:
The font you are using is obnoxiously large. I'd suggest toning that down a bit.

You don't really need to start multiple threads asking roughly the same question, I mean what is this, the 5th one? That said, I think this was the most interesting way to phrase what you were asking (people here seem to like to flex their knowledge about stuff like tolerance). Anyhow, I'm going to say roughly what I said in your other thread here and add a few things:

Your parents are going to notice their medicine is missing if you don't cool it (and I'm sure you don't want to have that conversation).

You probably shouldn't snort adderall, it is far more effective when taken orally. I would suggest taking 30-40mg orally and waiting an hour before you decide to redose (it can take a while to kick in, and you really don't want to overdo it). It sounds like by snorting 15-30mg at a time stretched out over a number of hours, you managed to get all of the negative side effects of the adderall without achieving any euphoria or 'a nice buzz'. Seriously, just decide how much you want to take (total) and swallow it. I think you'll have a much better time.

Your tolerance is probably fine. Amphetamine tolerance seems to climb steadily after long periods of daily use (ie. after taking 20mg adderall daily for a month you may have to start taking 30mg to get the same effect as you did in the beginning).

While mixing uppers and downers is inadvisable, taking benzos (xanax) to come down/sleep after taking stimulants (adderall) is common practice. Wait until the euphoria has subsided from your stimulant dose, and if you're feeling jittery/anxious, try 0.25-0.5mg of xanax to relax. It should kick in fully within half an hour, so if you decide you need another 0.25mg that would probably be fine.

Xanax tastes horrible, so try a sip of soda before you drop the pill in your mouth and a sip afterwards. (Never snort xanax, it cannot be absorbed intranasally).

So, what did you wind up deciding to do? I'm curious how you reacted to the ~40mg you were planning on taking orally.

Last edited:
Be careful. You took way too many drugs that are contradictory to each other like mixing uppers and downers, and lots of people have died from this combination. You also took the one drug at way too high of a dose.

Last edited:
jesus christ your 14 and all ready screwing around with drugs for fuck sake whats happen to being kids these days ?

old fart rant over with :)

But it's like I barley ever got I high...I just felt tingly. So I kept trying and all it did was crash on me. I feel like I shouldn't of snorted them. But today I cut my zany bar is half and I popped it and it felt great. It just took 30 minuts to hit me. But I loved it. Like I was stumbling and shit but it was just so realxing...Imma stick which that probably so do you have any advice? Or is it good to mix them?

Yes, you have no tolerance. You could have overdosed. Be careful. There's something called a mini overdose that happens if you take too much. For example you were shaking. This tells you you took too much for your system to handle.

Also, yeah… snorting buffered pills is not a good idea. If you're going to do it that is.

I started with amphetamines as a child. It is what it is, but I do often wonder where I would be if I didn't. :)

Yes I relaized I shouldn't snot the adderal. But I wanted to get higher quiver and it supposedly does that. You act like you've never fucked up with drugs in your life. And I know that shit takes like ass because when I took it it made me throw up. Sorry I'm not e experienced in pills why do you think I came here for advice...? Can't you just give me that shit. You don't know what I go through everyday so don't tell me I'm too young for this shit.

I'm trying how to learn to be carful but they just keep bashing on me cause I did it wrong and got super fucked up

Yes, you have no tolerance. You could have overdosed. Be careful. There's something called a mini overdose that happens if you take too much. For example you were shaking. This tells you you took too much for your system to handle.

Also, yeah… snorting buffered pills is not a good idea. If you're going to do it that is.

I started with amphetamines as a child. It is what it is, but I do often wonder where I would be if I didn't. :)

thats a new one on me this mini od sounds like something i regularly would do no wonder i am experiencing so many different problems at the minute

thats what u had. I couldn't walk or lev and my head was numb with pins and needles and my legs kept moving

But it's like I barley ever got I high...I just felt tingly. So I kept trying and all it did was crash on me. I feel like I shouldn't of snorted them. But today I cut my zany bar is half and I popped it and it felt great. It just took 30 minuts to hit me. But I loved it. Like I was stumbling and shit but it was just so realxing...Imma stick which that probably so do you have any advice? Or is it good to mix them?

For some people amphetamines just don't provide euphoria. It's possible you have undiagnosed ADHD.

Come live in my house and tell me you wouldn't wanna fuck with every drug you see

hey kid your 14 life always looks like shit to you at that age and sinking in to drugs isnt the best way to cope you will just end up a fucking basket case like myself or worse dead your on a hiding to nowhere with this if things are that bad at home seek help not drugs

Why can't any of you just tell me what do do...? Like how may pills and what pills to take. Obviously I'm not doing them everyday. You guys said to swallow them. How may adderall should I swallow? Xanexs? Do I do them both at once? Or the xanex when I come down.? That's all I need to know...jeez

For some people amphetamines just don't provide euphoria. It's possible you have undiagnosed ADHD.

People with ADHD react the same way as others to amphetamines - that's why it's effective against ADHD, it makes one able to consentrate.
But it's true that some people doesn't get euphoria out of amp's but it has nothing to do with ADHD or not.

Why can't any of you just tell me what do do...? Like how may pills and what pills to take. Obviously I'm not doing them everyday. You guys said to swallow them. How may adderall should I swallow? Xanexs? Do I do them both at once? Or the xanex when I come down.? That's all I need to know...jeez

You need to start read what people are telling you. People, including me, have already answered the questions...

But to simplify it for you:
Adderall: 20-40 mg is a normal dose if you want to get high. Swallow the pills (crush them before if they are XR, if they are IR don't crush them).
Xanax: 1 pill (2 mg) when coming down from adderall (5-6 hours after taking adderall). After you've taken xanax, no more adderall.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/755844-took-too-much-adderall

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/755850-Tolerence-issues

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/755857-All-about-adderal

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/755839-What-went-wrong-on-his-first-time

Is there a reason you keep creating new threads asking the exact same question and then arguing with anyone trying to answer you?

The people here have been polite, helpfull and given you a ton of information
If you are still unsure, Google will help you find the information you are looking for, there are multiple threads on this very forum answering similar questions.
All you have to do is put in a minimal amount of time and effort to find your answers.

No one here is your doctor, we are not here to tell you how much of what to take.
I believe that is written in the user agreement you read before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.