• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What went wrong on his first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolerence issues????

So if you Read the story from my last thread then you'll know I snorted (120mg) of adderal for the first time in my life. That was the first time I've ever been high on a pill and the ending sucked....I had zero tolerence and I took all of that without knowing what I was doing and was was so messed up I couldn't even move. I had pins and needles all over and my smache felt like it was getting stabbed. My whole face went numb and I thought I was ODing but by the grace of god I didn't. That was the most uncomfortable high of my life. And it wasn't even a high...all it did to me is make me jittery. So my question is how come i didn't feel any big effects from the 30mg adderal pills when I snorted 3 over a couple hours..Then out of no where the comedown came and that hurt like a you would not believe. So since I already took that much adderal if I pop a full 30mg pill will I feel anything..? Or is my tolerence already messed up?

im 5"10 and weigh 145 if that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll be much happier with just 30mg. I'd wait a day or two and get a good nights sleep to rest your body and to make sure all the addy is out of your system so you can get the full effects. And the paranoia with weed will disappear as you build up your tolerance and engage in more social situations when baked. When I used to only smoke by myself the paranoia was awful but now it gives me confidence comparable to alcohol.

Amd my that's what I'm gonna stick with. Ill never go over 60mg. Cause that was horrible. For some reason I feel perfectly fine now...cause I just layed I'm my bed for 5 hours and even though I didn't get to sleep cause this stuff doesn't let you I got to let it wear off and I don't feel sick anymore. So do you think I'd be fine if I popped the 15mg I have left later this morning?

You're tolerance should still be almost nonexistant, however, depending on how long you dose again after your previous, youre system may not be completey clear yet and you may run into issues similar to those of when you redose and the effects are dampened. Amphetamines arent a very good drug to get high off of or 'escape the world' with. If you're just trying to get fucked up, ignoring harder drugs like LSD or MDMA, I think you'd be much more pleased with alcohol or DXM.

Amd my that's what I'm gonna stick with. Ill never go over 60mg. Cause that was horrible. For some reason I feel perfectly fine now...cause I just layed I'm my bed for 5 hours and even though I didn't get to sleep cause this stuff doesn't let you I got to let it wear off and I don't feel sick anymore. So do you think I'd be fine if I popped the 15mg I have left later this morning?

Will it be dangerous? Most likely not. I don't know how much of an effect you will notice though. I'd save it for a rainy day and just drink lots of water and acidic drinks like soda and orange juice to clear your system as best as you can so you can sleep tonight.

@crzydiamond
i knew it wasn't gonna fuck me up, I didn't want it to but I expected more of a euphoric feeling where i can talk to my parents and have a conversation with me being able to act normal but feel really happy and euphoric. And I could do that with addys witch I loved but I kept trying to push it farther and that's where I messed up. The 4 pills I took were way to much and idk how I ever though that was a good idea...I'm hoping that swallowing them instead of snorting them will be better cause I hate snorting, maybe that's why I couldn't feel the full effect.
And I tried to take half the bar I have so I could go to bed and calm down, but when I tasted it I threw up cause My body couldn't handle anymore meds and it tasted like shit.

honestly, from my observations of others:
the mindset one is in, and what effect is more noticeable to the current state of mind, seem to be big factors.
NOT to mention brain/body chemistry! I think that has to be the biggest one!
Or how each individual reacts mentally and physically to substances. You may be not the best on uppers, or its just with amphetamines?...

Regarding Tolerance, i've been taking primarily Magnesium Citrate to prevent my tolerance build, and with enough breaks of amps, and keeping up the magnesium, i have seemed to be able to reduce tolerance to meth! plus i add potentiators to promote effects and wham! i get all high and sped up!

but im an uppers guy! Downers mess me up more than they normally effect other people! Dispite different tolerance levels.

Lastly, if for first time you did a great amount of amphetamine, you could have really altered your brains response to such substance, and might need a good break before next use. I am asuming your brain felt under attack by a threatening reaction from it, and is "bracing its self" to tolerate/resist such signals to keep you safe! yet you still ingest so the comedown stuff is still accompanied or something like that. i bet just wait a week or two then your brain will forget? maybe the big first initial shock requires a few months? i have no clue!

Maybe like all it is, is a rough spike of calcium levels in your brain due to the Magnesium deficiency, and/or how your brain is reacting? hopefuly just a buncha magnesium during a week or two break from amphs will give your brain time to re-adjust to normal sensitivity or something? just some ideas to maybe make sense for you.

IF your curious about the magnesium stuff, look up magnesium and NMDA Antagonists regarding tolerance.

Last edited:
Will it be dangerous? Most likely not. I don't know how much of an effect you will notice though. I'd save it for a rainy day and just drink lots of water and acidic drinks like soda and orange juice to clear your system as best as you can so you can sleep tonight.

I could always get another pill so it's be 40 mg which shouldn't affect me much cause I can't get messed up like last night cause I have school tomarrow

You're tolerane should still be almost nonexistant, however, depending on how long you dose again after your previous, youre system may not be completey clear yet and you may run into issues similar to those of when you redose and the effects are dampened. Amphetamines arent a very good drug to get high off of or 'escape the world' with. If you're just trying to get fucked up, ignoring harder drugs like LSD or MDMA, I think you'd be much more pleased with alcohol or DXM.

The thing I don't get is it took 90mg just to feel something....and that was my first time too so I don't get how it didn't relly mess me up. The only thing that did was the comedown. Most people get off on 10 or 30mg when they just start. And I don't wanna get really fucked up. I want a drug where I just feel good and euphoric while I can hold a conversation with my parents and not worry about it. Cause when I'm on weed I can't talk to them. I'm thinking it was because I snorted all the pills that that's why it was like that

honestly, from my observations of others:
the mindset one is in, and what effect is more noticeable to the current state of mind, seem to be big factors.
NOT to mention brain/body chemistry! I think that has to be the biggest one!
Or how each individual reacts mentally and physically to substances. You may be not the best on uppers, or its just with amphetamines?...

Regarding Tolerance, i've been taking primarily Magnesium Citrate to prevent my tolerance build, and with enough breaks of amps, and keeping up the magnesium, i have seemed to be able to reduce tolerance to meth! plus i add potentiators to promote effects and wham! i get all high and sped up!

but im an uppers guy! Downers mess me up more than they normally effect other people! Dispite different tolerance levels.

Lastly, if for first time you did a great amount of amphetamine, you could have really altered your brains response to such substance, and might need a good break before next use. I am asuming your brain felt under attack by a threatening reaction from it, and is "bracing its self" to tolerate/resist such signals to keep you safe! yet you still ingest so the comedown stuff is still accompanied or something like that. i bet just wait a week or two then your brain will forget? maybe the big first initial shock requires a few months? i have no clue!

Maybe like all it is, is a rough spike of calcium levels in your brain due to the Magnesium deficiency, and/or how your brain is reacting? hopefuly just a buncha magnesium during a week or two break from amphs will give your brain time to re-adjust to normal sensitivity or something? just some ideas to maybe make sense for you.

IF your curious about the magnesium stuff, look up magnesium and NMDA Antagonists regarding tolerance.

i anticipated the high to be alittlw different but I still enjoyed it. I just didn't enjoy having to snort 3 pills to get that. And my
come Down came really quick after my 3rd pill...and that ruined everything. You don't understand how bad it was. I defidently will never do that much in one night again. And I'm defidently and uppers guy, like I enjoyed it while it lasts. Like weed for me is a downer because I always get depressed and paranoid but with addys I could talk and was social and that's the kind of high I want just more euphoric

You can take whatever dose you want but I'd still hold off on it. Take 40mg next time you decide to try it and it should be a good dose. Be it placebo effect or something else, i get much more euphoria and satisfaction off of amphsalts when I take them to get things done like cleaning or schoolwork. The satisfaction of actually being productive elevates my mood quite a bit and makes the experience more pleasurable overall, for me atleast. I'd prefer a nice bowl and some flaming hot cheetos over some stims though if I'm doing it just because I'm bored.

@crzydiamond
i knew it wasn't gonna fuck me up, I didn't want it to but I expected more of a euphoric feeling where i can talk to my parents and have a conversation with me being able to act normal but feel really happy and euphoric. And I could do that with addys witch I loved but I kept trying to push it farther and that's where I messed up. The 4 pills I took were way to much and idk how I ever though that was a good idea...I'm hoping that swallowing them instead of snorting them will be better cause I hate snorting, maybe that's why I couldn't feel the full effect.
And I tried to take half the bar I have so I could go to bed and calm down, but when I tasted it I threw up cause My body couldn't handle anymore meds and it tasted like shit

Well hey chalk it up to lesson learned right? Really the only way one ever figures out his tolerance is thru trial and error anyway. Now you know that you're better off taking a smaller dose with adderall...and that more will make you sick.

Yeah I'm sure by the time you tried to take the Xanax your body probably said enough! Especially on stims, they make it hard to swallow even food let alone nasty tasting meds.

If I were you I'd not do any more today. Let your body reset to baseline and have another go next weekend or something. Just because it'll make it hard to get a decent rest and you'll probably regret it tomorrow morning. But--if you choose not to heed that advice, then I would not take a lot, and take it fairly early in day to allow time to come down and sleep. You don't want to go two days without sleep. I know that sounds kinda obvious. But trust me, been there, you'll crash then at some point and feel like crap

I'm not really in favor of playing around with drugs at your age. However I am answering you because I respect the fact that at least you are seeking out advice from others more experienced and trying to be safe. You're going to do what you're going to do no matter so best thing I can say is continue to be willing to learn, be safe, and keep it as a once in a while fun thing :)

When you get a little older I think you'll enjoy alcohol because it has the social effects you like about stims. And I know what you mean about wanting to feel strong euphoria, I just hate that opiods tend to be the best for that because thats a path I don't want to start.

I guess I just didn't know what it felt like so when it wasn't strong I had to go take more and more till my body said enough and shit down. as soon as I tasted that xanex and went to swallow it everything just can't flying out of my mout. But it did relieve a lot of the pain. I think it was partly cause I didn't eat before all those pills so that's not good and when your on then you dot wanna eat and you physically can't. Or I couldn't. Yeah Imma lay off them for awhile, good thing I don't have an addictive personality. Next time I do do them though I know how to do them with out getting sick and actually enjoying it. Thanks for the help

Just read what I wrote to you, and you'll have the answers on how to prevent that.

If you want to get high on adderall, make sure you don't have any other drugs in your system before you take the it. That means don't take any other drugs with it, either before or simultaneously.
The drugs you take stay in your system long after you stop feeling the effects. And some combimbinations could be really dangerous. For example if you take MDMA a week after you've taken MAOIs (a type of anti-dep), it could actually kill you - even though you can't feel the MAOI any more.

Percocet reaches peak levels in 30-60 minutes, and has a half-life of around 3.2 hours, so it was still in your body when you took the adderall. That's could be why you didn't get any effect from the adderall. I'm also guessing you have adderall XR, so it will actually work better if you crush it up and swallow it. Then you proceed to take more adderall, and after some hours some adderall and xanax. That won't work, and it's unsafe.

Also, you can't take adderall and expect it to be super on it's own. It will just make you more concentrated and alert, give you energy, and maybe some euphoria - but to have a good time on it you have to go do something you like. You can't just sit around and "wait for the fun".

I hope you understand that what you did was unsafe. I'm not here to judge you, I have also done some stupid things in my life regarding drugs. What's important is that you learn something from it, and that you don't make the same mistake twice. :)

Seriously kid, dont ever do that again.

You made a ridiculous choice and risked everything, for what? A shitty sounding high.

You need to know what the hell you are doing before you start popping prescription narcotics.

Your lucky, this time, but people have DIED from doing less stupid stuff.

Were the adderall IR or XR? (Instant release/exstended release)

That could make a big difference on your experience.

Im 15 and I never took them all at once. The Percocet was at 3 and it literally got me lightheaded for 3 minuts because there was none left. And why didn't the first addy I snorted work? Why'd it take three? And I took more because I was crashing down from the adderal so I thought If I take half of one then the pain will be gone. Yeah I took to much adderall and it was a bitch but I'm just here to see what I can do to prevent that...then I took the xanex because I thought it would put me to sleep so I could wake up not as bad.

Okay I'm going to be bluntly honest with you.

Snorting Percocet, is fucking retarded. It has more of an effect and is more potent when consumed orally, lasts for longer, and most important of all, percocets are 99% filler and tylenol, so NONE of the oxycodone gets absorbed when snorted as only 1% of the pill generally contains oxycodone and snorting 99% binders and tylenol just coates your entire nose and nasal membrane in crap making the oxycodone unable to absorb.

Same thing with adderall, it's pretty retarded to snort adderall, especially adderall xr. A couple years back, I found the strongest effect I could get from them was crushing them up, putting them in a small piece of toilet paper or zig-zag and making a parachute to chase down orally with water. I would also use either tums or baking soda, a tea spoon of it, as it heavily potentiated the effects of the adderall. 30mg would get me feeling pretty nice. Snorting always lead to a basically dysphoric or shit high.

Again, XANAX CAN BARELY, IF AT ALL, be absorbed through the nose. Again, xanax pills are 2mg xanax, and 500mg of cuts and binders and garabe that will damage your nose. They really can't be snorted at all effectively, just like the percocet can't be, and the adderall can't be. Again, this drug has nearly PERFECT oral bioavailibity, like all the other drugs you took, and lasts the longest and has the best effects when taken orally.

Stop snorting PILLS man! Only pills like the original oxy 80mg pills can be snorted because they are primarily oxycodone, at least 25% of the pill is oxycodone, but even then your better off just crushing them and parachuting them for a longer and more potent high.

Please never do this shit again, and I'd recommend staying away from all drugs until you get older. Drugs will quickly ruin your life, I know it sounds cliche but it's the truth and I've experienced it first hand. They are insidious and you will trick your mind into addiction before you even really have a chance to realize how fucking stupid your being. And then you'll become a daily user, and the rest is history. Your life will be a true living hell.

Anyways, hope you can take something out of this post, I wish you luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.