• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What went wrong on his first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
look kid no ones going to help you at your age other than tell you are fucking up your to young to be doing this for fuck sake do you know what a habit is like and your picking to lovely ones to get a stim and benzo habit for one stim abuse is a nasty cunt to have plus no doctors will help you dont get the help like a junky or crack head and as for benzos do you want to hurt on a morning do you want rebound insomnia intense paranoia and there is the seizures christ they are fun

so here is how many you want to take none sorry to sound like a cunt here but really your way to young to be fucking around with this stuff sorry if its not what you want to hear

You need to start read what people are telling you. People, including me, have already answered the questions...

But to simplify it for you:
Adderall: 20-40 mg is a normal dose if you want to get high. Swallow the pills (crush them before if they are XR, if they are IR don't crush them).
Xanax: 1 pill (2 mg) when coming down from adderall (5-6 hours after taking adderall). After you've taken xanax, no more adderall.

I have got xanex bars so would that mean all of it or half or a quarter?
but I took a 30 mg pill yesterday and waited 1 and a half hours and felt nothing..

jesus christ your 14 and all ready screwing around with drugs for fuck sake whats happen to being kids these days ?

old fart rant over with :)

i think it's funny how none of you fucks what it's like in my life. don't tell me how to live it. You wouldn't believe half the shit I've gone through. Sorry for trying to take them sadly and be happy but there's too many ignorant fucks like you

This thread has run its course.

Bluelight is not a forum to tell you how to get the most fucked up possible. We're a harm reduction forum, here to help you use drugs safely.

Don't get angry when people tell you what you're doing isn't safe... a lot of people have been seriously fucked up by playing with drugs that don't understand.

Look man, you've already had a freakout and a blackout from messing with other people's drugs... this is not the road you need to be going down. Don't get pissed at people who are just trying to help you.

If you think that taking up drug abuse is going to help you in the long term.... you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.