• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your "guilty pleasure" drug?

My guilty pleasure will always be IV hydromorphone (dilaudid) with meth.. But its so fucking terrible! Needles = shit

My K-pin prescription. I need it for my anxiety and know i shouldn't be loving it so much but it's still become my #1 drug of choice.
I have had a rx for K-pin for weeks from my neurologist. I know everyone is different but how does it make YOU feel? Similiar to my xaney bars perhaps? I know it's a benzo..so downer for sure. Dislike downers and only use them for my insomnia. Curious to know.

My guilty pleasure will always be IV hydromorphone (dilaudid) with meth.. But its so fucking terrible! Needles = shit
Sooo Jealous! I'm almost positive IV Dilaudid would be my answer. I cannot even imagine a scenario where I would have access to it everyday...a girl can only dream.

Opiates always. I know I shouldn't indulge in them so frequently, but I (like pretty much every fucking human being on the planet) just love them too much. It's been a couple months since I haven't gone a week without nodding hardcore on oxy at least once. Just writing about it makes me want to do some lol. At least I don't do them every day. I somehow manage to keep withdrawals at bay unless I go on a 2-4 day binge. Then I'll feel pretty shitty afterwards. But recently I've moderated my use. Last oxy dose was on Tuesday. Woohoo 4 days. 8)

I wish drugs didn't feel so good.
Dude..4 days! I can't even go 1! Same here. Opiates..always..minus hydros.

Acid! It's been yeeeeears! A good trip would be a-maze!! And i can't even imagine when where how I would ever come across any. It is my favorite drug to this day...But Ms Roxy is my confidant now.

I never really experience guilt about anything, including drug use; however, I do feel a poignant sense of shame about my behavior and usually to a greater extent than would presumably most other people.

Thus, I haven't got any guilty pleasures to speak of, rather I've only an abundance of shameful ones.

And the shameful pleasure I'm most ashamed to have is alcohol, by far.

Of course, when I am sufficiently sloshed on the sauce or, if you will, adequately addlepated by alcohol, I feel no shame. But I more than make up for it when I begin to sober up.

[ By the way, the distinction between guilt and shame is not merely semantic, like most people may think. Basically, guilt is "I did something bad"; shame is "I am bad". I do not think it's bad to drink alcohol to excess but I am aware that society does, and so I think I am bad for drinking alcohol to excess. Shame is only about the self, whereas guilt is about others.]

Diphenhydramine. It gets so many complaints for such good reason, yet I still love it.

Massive dose Caffeine....
I'm talking 1-2g as a single dose, I actually thoroughly enjoy it.
I used to knock back 30 Pro-Plus with a litre of Red Bull before pulling out my Coke/Speed for the night.

I just looked up pro plus and it's 50mg per pill, so that's 1500mg caffeine right there. But red bull is surprisingly low on caffeine, about a quarter gram in a liter if my maths is right.

Well you weren't lyin lol, that's a damn lotta caffeine. I think I'd take the liter of red bull by itself...

IV heroin and mainly opioids in general. I can't seem to do them without going on a run and getting physically addicted hence the rehabs, detoxes, BMT, MMT...

Benzo's in high doses can turn me into a wreck as well. Just a completely ignorant fuck.

Ritalin. Totally opposite from my beloved opiates and I couldn't tell you why but there it is.

Guilty pleasure is Ketamine / MxE by far.. Intravenously of course. Followed in suit by IV Speedbawls + BZD's.

How the Hell are some of these "guilty pleasures"? To me; that means the shit you shouldn't like, but do, that shouldn't feel good, but does!

Heroin. I know how stupid it is to get involved, and the utter horror of anyone I know realising I was taking it... but that's part of the pleasure? Knowing I was smoking it with an extremely naughty crack whore half my age makes it even more delicious... and we are, and always will be, just good friends. From my earliest age, anything that was forbidden, appaled, frightened or horrified my parents and friends was SO MUCH more delicious!

I hear u

Anything and everything from Tabs to Tar. I should be ashamed buy im not opioids are the love of my life... The only time i feel negitivity about doing what i do is when people wanna judge me or when they wanna save me UGH FROM WHAT!

When I used drugs it was cannabis but that's because I grew up with parents, family members, friends, teachers, and people in a society that are highly against drug use and my mum discovered that I was smoking cannabis at 15 and thought it was a one time thing thinking I was young and just experimenting with drugs as a teenager; but got very displeased at me when she discovered that it was not and that I'd smoke it rarely/infrequently or socially at times on the weekend; but then once I was 17 she realized I wasn't going to stop just because she and most of our relatives, friends, and everyone else I knew didn't approve and I eventually just quit on my own in my early 20s.

Plus, it sounds odd but cannabis would make me feel physically "dirty" while high on it at times.

Alcohol too since it's so widely accepted in society, I don't like being hungover but sometimes would binge on alcohol, and I started drinking young. I had a period of time in my life when I was abusing it and drinking far too much too often both alone at times or with friends and strangers in bars.

I used to fuck with opiates (only oxy/hydro/codeine, never dope), and at one time a low dose of pharmaceutical amphetamine but never became addicted to either; but opiates also would give me a "dirty" feeling and I stopped taking them since I would get horrible stomach cramps while coming down from them. Pharmaceutical amphetamines like Adderall/Dexedrine the one time I took a higher dose than I was prescribed were OK but I did not like how they disrupted my sleep pattern or how I woke up on them in the middle of the night, or how sometimes I would fall asleep on them at the prescribed dose in school if it was early in the morning and class was boring.

Last edited: