• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your "guilty pleasure" drug?

How long does 6-APDB last Plastic? Im interesting on it but cant find much info about it... I assume its worthwile

My guilty pleasure is IV cocaine... I also save opiates for special occasions but since i never get my hands on them i dont actually feel guilty

Definitley IV cocaine, such compulsive re-dosing.

IV opioids because they tend to ruin my life ever so quickly.

DXM, no one looks good buying three bottles of cough syurp at once. Once or thrice a year though there I am. After the tummy settles and everything starts shimmering and strobing while feeling like I'm being massaged by a dozen robot puppies....

DXM, no one looks good buying three bottles of cough syurp at once. Once or thrice a year though there I am. After the tummy settles and everything starts shimmering and strobing while feeling like I'm being massaged by a dozen robot puppies....
This. <3

Cocaine for me also.

I love this for an occasional treat, hits the spot just nicely.

What is the mechanism that causes your crack fiending? I read one of your posts where you kept referring to mechanisms that cause meth to make your skin breakout. You realize that "mechanism" refers to MECHANICS, and as we are biological organisms, there are no MECHANISMS in the human body. STOP SMOKING CRACK and get a job. Literally everything you post makes me sick. You are human garbage. Stop trying to sound intelligent. All you're accomplishing is proving that you are the lowest common denominator of human beings. Fix the MECHANISM that occupies the hollow space between your ears. Doctor Duh calls that your brain. You are below simple. Don't even try coming back at me, as I hope this reaponse has proved, i am FAR more intelligent than you are. Still, I'd love to see what your remedial mind comes up with. ?

What is the mechanism that causes your crack fiending? I read one of your posts where you kept referring to mechanisms that cause meth to make your skin breakout. You realize that "mechanism" refers to MECHANICS, and as we are biological organisms, there are no MECHANISMS in the human body. STOP SMOKING CRACK and get a job. Literally everything you post makes me sick. You are human garbage. Stop trying to sound intelligent. All you're accomplishing is proving that you are the lowest common denominator of human beings. Fix the MECHANISM that occupies the hollow space between your ears. Doctor Duh calls that your brain. You are below simple. Don't even try coming back at me, as I hope this reaponse has proved, i am FAR more intelligent than you are. Still, I'd love to see what your remedial mind comes up with.

U are one sad piece of filth. should you be in church today believing in nonsense?

I take embarrasing amounts of benydryll and talk to people who are not there once in a wile .....when im feeling desprete

Clonazepam. It's the first drug I took recreationally.
Someone at a party gave me some, seeing me anxious in the corner and believed it would help me which it did.

I told my doctors this and they prescribed me it years ago, higher and higher doses. Eventually I had to withdraw. They still give these to me, I am just careful with them now and take them recreationally responsibly.

This is a guilty pleasure because I tell myself it is, not because I am ashamed.

The other drugs I do aren't guilty pleasures just pleasures.

Duster... I hate the the bitter agent they put in it but I love the feeling. I haven't done it in about two years so don't worry guys.

I used to have a raging opioid habit and then got clean, but every now and then I pick up a large amount of heroin and make a night of it. Much better than being shackled to it 24/7 I must say. Gives me something to look forward to, plus no withdrawal.

Meth is the really dirty, nasty guilty pleasure. I have a very complicated relationship with ice. I go on a bender once a month for approximately 3-5 days tweakin hard, then hate myself for all the bodily damage and mental destruction for about another week lol. It's rough but feels so goooood. Just recently started doing it.

Heroin and pain pills, I guess. For some reason I feel slightly less guilty when it's just the opium latex itself.

^God I'd love to try some opium.

I love me some opioids. When I talk about it with most people, they act like I'm truly a druggie. No one cares when I wax poetic about the LSD experience, but as soon as they hear 'pills' they flip out and shut down.

Tell em that you only fuck with raw dope. That goes over a lot better ;)

I used to love scandalizing hippies with tales of hardcore drug abuse. Lol.