• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your "guilty pleasure" drug?

I guess for me it'd be the mdma. Or should I say ecstasy. Cause I havent done this 'molly'

But when I do ecstasy never do I think, why did I do this...or anything else along those lines.

And then besides that, I just do what I do, when I do. There's nothing I save for special times.

The chemical is legal. It can be found through chemical supply companies. Possession with intent to get high with may be different. Some places are weird about that.

It is one of those drugs that has more lore to it than anything. Most people do not like it.

Ah, makes sense then as to why the movie was the first i had heard of it. Although i'm guessing i'd probably be one of the people who become helplessly addicted to it since my favorite drugs are the ones that completely destroy any and all coordination and cause me to stumble around and run into every wall in sight. The more slurring involved the better as well. Probably something i would like too much isn't it?

Coke and benzos (not combined).
Also oxys but that's been a while... probably a couple years

cocaine, as it has absolutely no functional value but sometimes it's kinda cool to feel like a king for 15 minutes

It's a combo.

Fentanyl. Morphine. Ativan & Meth.
Cannot describe the ridiculousness of it.

My guilty pleasure would be MDMA. I have not done it in almost half a decade, so If I run into it again before I die, I would be HAPPY as fuck.

I stopped the weed/pills/cocaine.....It's been two years of alcohol abuse, If I get over this bullshit, I can finally move on.

So yeah guilty pleasure=alcohol

Probably benzos, i dont have a script and don't really need them most of the time. But i don't really abuse them, at least i try not to.

Sniffing those amyl nitrate/poppers during the peak of your orgasm is like such a guilty pleasure because if your using lotion while masturbating or fucking a blowup doll at the end you feel so guilty like 'what the fuck did i just do' at the same time u busted like asolid 10+ times.

Probably benzos, i dont have a script and don't really need them most of the time. But i don't really abuse them, at least i try not to.

Benzodiazepines are an insidious habit. I don't really consider my use of them to be problematic, as I never really go above recommended therapeutic doses & rarely even take them weekly, but at the same time it's weird to think that I haven't been without at least some around me for the past couple years. Can't think of any other drug where that's been the case except for marijuana.

Cocaine and heroin. IV both. I haven't done heroin in a long time but the yayo seems to find me every couple months or so...

Hands down MDMA...............except i never feel guilty after an evening rolling with my wife :)

Back when I was prescribed Haloperidol... oh man I'd sleep like a baby and wake up feeling fanfuckintastic.

Back when I was prescribed Haloperidol... oh man I'd sleep like a baby and wake up feeling fanfuckintastic.

Funny joke. That's a good one. I remember seeing people look like Zombies on Haldol, so when the rehab psychiatrist came and did a check up on me, I pretended to be schizophrenic and he prescribed it to me. Three days later I told him he can have the medication back, and I ain't taking it.

Opiates always. I know I shouldn't indulge in them so frequently, but I (like pretty much every fucking human being on the planet) just love them too much. It's been a couple months since I haven't gone a week without nodding hardcore on oxy at least once. Just writing about it makes me want to do some lol. At least I don't do them every day. I somehow manage to keep withdrawals at bay unless I go on a 2-4 day binge. Then I'll feel pretty shitty afterwards. But recently I've moderated my use. Last oxy dose was on Tuesday. Woohoo 4 days. 8)

I wish drugs didn't feel so good.

Funny joke. That's a good one. I remember seeing people look like Zombies on Haldol, so when the rehab psychiatrist came and did a check up on me, I pretended to be schizophrenic and he prescribed it to me. Three days later I told him he can have the medication back, and I ain't taking it.
I got so fuckin irritated on haldol... not my thing man..

Definitely meth.

My biological mother has been addicted to it since her teen years, so I always swore I'd never touch the shit. I'd go off on people for trying it, actin' all high 'n' mighty over how I'd never. I even moved out of my ex's house because he offered it to me once, and I'm talkin' the guy I was head over heels for for six years.

Then one day I went out to find something, can't remember what, and the dealerdude only had shards, so I did it. I was in a pretty deep place and honestly after all the years of takin' addy and vyvanse I can't believe I didn't try it sooner.
Weird how you get all spooked out about somethin' until you try it and see your life doesn't immediately end.

Massive dose Caffeine....
I'm talking 1-2g as a single dose, I actually thoroughly enjoy it.
I used to knock back 30 Pro-Plus with a litre of Red Bull before pulling out my Coke/Speed for the night.