• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuckin up up up on this cawfee. didn't weigh the dose. i went balls out m8.

i feel the euphoria from the centre of my head. finna smoke a deathly stick to top it all awff

woke up randomly at 2:30am, weighed out 168mg's of mxe, sublingualed half, sneeerted the rest... now puffing on some synthetic 'noids, whilst prepping 200mg's 4-FA 'chute =D8o=D

might go decorating, 'DUN KNOW ! Riiiiiitttttttaaaaaaaaaazzzzz

Last edited:
60mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, coming down from smoked DPT - a nice ride, takes you way up then back to baseline within a couple of hours.
Drinking a glass of sunset blush wine.
It's a lovely evening even though it keeps raining. Think it is just cloudy now. God has it rained a lot, and it is supposed to keep on going. I like the rain though.
Anyway,
Peace and good evening %)
I might be back on Bluelight before the night is over to kill a little time if I get some other shit done soon enough, otherwise TTYL.

Hiiigh. Tylenol 4s, Klonapin, snorted some Oxycodone 20s and some Flexeril for flavor.
Nodding like crazy - I'm extra mellow.

Nice cozy morning.

I'm feeling really euphoric and warm.

Went down another 1/2mg of Clonazepam as I continue to taper, feeling real good!!!!

80mg Liquid Methadone
90mg Morphine (plugged)
90mg Oxycodone
4mg Clonazepam
100mg Hydroxyzine
900mg Gabapentin
10mg Lexapro (adds a very nice kick, I noticed last night)
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s

#opiated #pinpointed

CHEERS BL's!!

Wish I was barred out.

Im not feeling too high. I swear I've gained somewhat a mintweed tolerance.

Smoked like 6 minibowls mintweed
2mg sub intranasally
1800 mg gabapentin (tolerance drop time)
100mg diphen

Last edited:
80mg codeine
50mg diphenhydramine

Feeling really good for such a small dose, and having taken some yesterday.

I literally think I have a brain tumor.. Drinking vodka till the pain stops.

Nice cozy morning.

I'm feeling really euphoric and warm.

Went down another 1/2mg of Clonazepam as I continue to taper, feeling real good!!!!

80mg Liquid Methadone
90mg Morphine (plugged)
90mg Oxycodone
4mg Clonazepam
100mg Hydroxyzine
900mg Gabapentin
10mg Lexapro (adds a very nice kick, I noticed last night)
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s

#opiated #pinpointed

CHEERS BL's!!

5 mgs valium
10 mgs clobazam
1mg xanax
375 mg tramadol
2mgs loprazolam
240 mgs oxycodone

feeling very sedated but also strongly euphoric, everything gnna be alright type shit + nod heavy, full on nod dreams avy

15mg hydrocodone, 10g white vein kratom, 5g green vein kratom, 2mg clonazepam, and a kind of mid-level insufflated dose of meth. Nice euphoric energy :D
Had to have the klonopin since I am physically dependent on benzos, but my tolerance is down a lot. Otherwise I would not be mixing those with meth. Still have a tolerance to opiates too, but that is not as bad as it was and I find kratom to be both more clear headed and to provide a better mood lift than hydrocodone.

Gonna have 1ml of 1,4-butanediol since at low doses it has mild stimulant and empathogenic effects instead of being a sedative due to activation of the GHB receptors. I think that could make this even more pleasant. Then just put on some music for about an hour before I try to get to something more productive while the meth has me extra motivated.

I learning to be mellow on my own, but it´s hard without the warmth but danger of my previous choices.

Got what I set out for today. Returns include 45mg roxi, 1.5mg klonopin, & some frosty purp nugs that I'm about to cheef on. So far I've taken 30mg of the roxi & .5mg klonz today. Gonna do the last 15mg and nod the night away with some Benadryl. I'll save the k-pin for tomorrow. Peace BLers, hope all is well with everyone. :)

extra stoned and drunk since its friday, i have a kpin too but i think ill save it for some other time since it wont add anything great to the level of intoxication ive got going

Woke up after a nap to my last pint of dipa, about to light a spliff, I want to take 20mg of valium but it would make me fall asleep again I fear. So just the beer and spliff for now.

Edit: beer n pot buddies, whatabout

High on diazepam metabolites from last night, 40mg of codeine i took mostly for pain, a couple of spliffs...drinking a beer and smoking another spliff at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.