• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Converted my 3-FPM (seriously, guys, this shit needs a sharper name! ) salt into the freebase, rather crudely.
Hot damn! Instead of liquefying and being chased around, the product seems to sublime, from solid to gas without a liquid phase! Might invest in a proper pipe and blow clouds that way, even though I love the act of chasing.

OT: Over the course of the day I've consumed 4,200ug Fentanyl Citrate, 3.6mg smoked, 0.6mg SL/Buccal.
Vaped 550mg of 3-FPM salt, 250mg of the base.
Coffee.
A lone joint.

@TRGB: Hell yeah, broj! BL Hall of Fame and a drug combo on Wiki named after me?! I'm up for that. %)

PA, Topham, Rapper and that motherfuckin' Polack ( ;) ), you guys need to join me some time. =D

If im ever across the pond bruh bruh.

gettin my Monday drink on.

smoked a blunt and to many bowls to count before I cracked my hurricane.

Gettin warm an numb

Let's organize a field trip. I'll bring the brews and the hippie crack. Sprout, stim and poppy patrol. Ykm is on Benny duty and trgb will handle the rest (k n stuff).

We will tear it up.

I'm skipping my valium tonight because I'm low on supplies and slacking on getting my refill, yikes. Just red bull for me.

I'm gonna run out of beer later today, but that's a problem for tomorrow.

16mg Xanax (6ml liquid 2 bars)
4mg klonopin
45 mg adderal IR
16mg snorted subutex
E cig nicotine
Booze
Heroin 1 line
Damn good day especially at work

I don't mind taking a flight to the Land of the Free! ;)

Topham; you got me down to a tee. Muchos stims + opioids! =D

After my morning fix I smoked a few bowls of weed, a very small amount of amps but didn't feel like being stimulated today so took more diazepam and now beer to potentiate the diazepam.

gliding smooooth on a point+ of IV crystal. the rush hit me like a fucking train, my breath froze in my chest and my ladyparts were tinglin' ;)
i'm pleasantly surprised at the strength of it; it's day six of an unintentional binge of about 2.5 grams so far >.< and thus my tolerance has skyrocketed, even after being clean the last 4 months...

oh yes and my daily crazymeds: 200mg lamotrigine and 20mg propranolol :p might pop a kpin or two later as well

Last edited:
80mg Liquid Methadone
6mg Liquid Dilaudid
60mg Oxycodone
40mg Hydrocodone
1300mg APAP
4.5mg Clonazepam
900mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s

BEAUTIFUL DAY!

#chillaxing #opiated #pinpointed

20mg Dexedrine XR
900mg Gabapentin
Lots and lots of dabs
2.5mg Xanax (or somewhere around there, I've been nibbling on bars all day and can't remember exactly how many I've taken tbh)
Plenty of caffeine
Plenty of nicotine

I plan on taking some diazepam tonight, maybe a beer or two also. Currently vaping my ecig and playing Demons Souls and probly gonna take more dabs. Feels good man.

Caffeine. The cheaper meth. Lol. Along with a 10 milli methadone. A puny 7.5 percoset. Some weed.

Way too sober, this dose of methadone is absolutely on the low side so my hash isn't even working at all and I don't have anything else, purposely though well I have speed but honestly that sounds like a horrible idea now.

Finally coming down from the 3-FPM binge. Gonna settle into a Fentanyl nod soon...

Fentanyl.. shit I'm jealous. I like fentanyl, liked it better before I nodded off that one time and set my bed on fire smoking waking up from thick black smoke in my face instantly sober like 'wtf' getting water to put out the fire went into withdrawals willingly that evening haha didn't touch it for a month but that's like a year ago I wish I had fentanyl :\

Slightest buzz ever, gonna eat as much food as possible and then smoke a cigarette.

Will also eat grapefruit before dosing valium tonight for a little extra relief.

Saving money vs getting high, such a difficult choice for a drug dependent lifestyle.

Hahahahahaha, fuck yes.. You know I'm in, I gotta get that first relapse out the way regardless ;).
OT--
Not to go into too much detail, but, yet again, my house was raided 2 days ago. They must really fucking love me. Ahhh, the stories I could tell, but if I did, they would know me, so they can fuck off.
HOUSTON made it to the 3rd round of the Playoff's, fucking right. Sitting here, drinking Polac Vodka (Not sure why my people like this..) and Project Pat on maximum volume. It's a celebration, bitches, show Charlie Murphy your titties!

So. Fucking. High.

4,200ug of Fentanyl Citrate(2mg buccal/SL whilst chasing the dragon for the other 2.2mg), Clonazepam, a CYP450 inhibitor and a nice warm bed.

After a week+ stim bender, this is doubly euphoric.

Ahhhhhhh. <3

I'm feeling quite nice off some cocaine & marijuana, not crazy high but not trying to get super high anyways, just gonna smoke a little more weed & go to sleep not too long after that, tonight's not the night to do a lot of coke anyways (have had some sporadically throughout the day anyways, haven't been hitting it too hard because of work & since it wasn't mine).

And just 2.5 hours later, I am beginning to sober up.
Eugh; I'd be better off on H.

Status
Not open for further replies.