since last night

-78mg's 2C-E oral
-0.5g's 4-Fluoroamphetamine oral
-400mg's methoxetamine sublingualed and snerrted
-250mg's methylone (BK-MDMA) plugged
-400g's ethyphenidate plugged
-20mg's Valium + bit of Prazepam and ethyl loflazepate

chilling with my wifey, life is good ! :D

Took 40,MGS of metadone in The last 10~ish hours and barely feeling it if at all.. What gives?

If you have a high enough tolerance, you should take all the 40mg at once, instead of spreading it out throughout the day.

You know, Methadone takes AT LEAST 3 hours to fully peak?
For me it takes a whole 4 hours til I feel the FULL EFFECTS of Methadone.

If you're taking it as RX'd, for pain, dosing 10mg every few hours, than keep It that way.
But if you're trying to get high, I really recommend you dose whatever you want to dose all at once.
Because, Methadone lasts 24+ hours anyways, it'll be pretty much the same thing, but dosing at once will give you a bigger bang, guaranteed.

I've been on Methadone for 3+ years, I should know.
My very first dose of Methadone was 40mg, this was after 6 years of Narcotic drug abuse, including Oxycodone Oral and Heroin smoked.
I felt VERY euphoric on my very first dose of methadone. That's how powerful 'done is, I was in severe w/D when I dosed my first dose of 'done, and I was still feeling really good and euphoric after just a couple of hours.

OT:

80mg Liquid Methadone
4mg Clonazepam
6mg Liquid Dilaudid, plugged
90mg Morphine, plugged
60mg Oxycodone
900mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
10mg Lexapro
Caffeine, Coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s

feel like I'm FLYING right now, literally when I walk it feels like im walking on clouds.

#opiated #mypupilsaretiny

Cheers BL's!!

more ethylphenidate, bk-mdma and ab-fubinaca since last post ... got a g of 5-MAPB (amongst other things) for tonight's festiitives !

I'm about to take some valium,make coffee,and contemplate a phone interview I have later this weekend

Just slammed today's third crystalball (like a speedball--it's my term for meth + heroin in one rig ^^) about ten minutes ago and I'm still feeling rushy. I'd been clean (by necessity; I was living abroad in a remote, rural village) for the last four months, and I'm coming back with a bang on my two very favorite drugs: shot over a ball of meth so far in this ongoing binge, and picked up a gram of absolute fucking fire H yesterday; between the two I've been high pretty much constantly for ten days now :D I've been using relatively small amounts so I can stay functional, but this redose really hit the spot, and the two drugs synergize so nicely! Warm all over, dopamine tingles, the opiate itch and the speed juuuust keeping the nod at bay; the cold sharp euphoria of meth and the warm, heavy euphoria of heroin coexisting most pleasantly. Gonna go watch a movie then bang a fat shot of H alone and enjoy the nods.

Half a bottle of wine, 1mg Clonazolam, 2mg Nifoxipam and 3,200ug Fentanyl.
Gonna finish my last 1.4mg Fent either tomorrow to ease the WD or tonight and be dopesick as Hell tomorrow...

Feeling mellow over here.
Robaxin
Flexeril
Tylenol 4s
Clonazepam
A puny 12.5 Duragesic patch
Railed and swallowed some 10 Mg Oxys.

I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight!

Kc

I watched a tarantino flick and suddenly had the urge to pick up a 30 rack. So I did and now I'm back at home, might watch another movie...

I would go out to a bar and drink tastier beer, but well, can't afford to.

Edit: actually gonna meet my buddy at a barcade and try to convince him to buy me a beer haha.

Last edited:
I feel so beautiful. Almost like heroin.

I've had about 0.3-4g of extremely high quality meth IV over 36hr, my 70mg of methadone(I'm reducing to switch to suboxone yay me!) And enough clonazepam that I forgot how much I had lol I think 10mg(I'm tolerant as fuck to benzos and opiates and they're the 2 drug classes that tolerance is torment) and I just smoked a cone(Aussie slang for bowl) and didn't realise its full on smacky(not h but noddy) as fuck which I love.

And I feel so so nice. Yes I've spent the night having sex & relaxing in a gay sauna and actually made a great friend. So I have the post-sexual intercourse euphoria and that is adding to this but this is the most beautiful calming, euphoric feeling Ive felt In years.

I'm just enjoying a helathy buzz, took a couple drags off of a spliff tho any more than that and I'd be incapacitated as I found out last night. Valium doin good. Will try to go back on track for the work week, but for now I refuse to think about that :p

Not the healthiest buzz for me tonight lol.. After taking 1mg Klonopin in the morning, I proceeded to take somewhere around 30mg valium & 45mg oxy within the remainder of the evening. I still have so much valium & another 45 oxy left. Perhaps I'll indulge in a few after working a double shift tonight. :) Later everyone, I'm off to bed.

Peace Royce! I just woke up, gonna drink mucho beer, do laundry, buy groceries, and then nap a bit before going into work tonight.

I took 120mg Vyvanse (with some potentiators) about an hour ago, been buzzing pretty well for like 30 minutes but I'm feeling it really kick in hard now, feeling PUMPED & ready to make music & smoke weed all day! Definitely one of my favorite ways to spend a day, it's even better since I stopped regularly using amphetamines about 9 months ago.

I hear vyvanse is the shit with weed, I've never really combined amps with getting stoned, seems like it would be a LOT of fun.

Well, my catscan showed no tumor, but goddamn I think my head is literally bouuta explodeeee. So, 1mg Loraz, .25 Triaz, 20mg Flexeril, now to drink my pain away then pop some Fioricets.

The A.M. drinkers, ahhh, it is nice ;)! My head feels fine now, once I chugged a big vodka OJ, it went away. Odd. Have those new Budlight Mixers, yet? I had the Long island icetee yesterday or 2 days ago.. Fuckin' terrible!

Im wit nat ice most days lately. Trying hard to save cash. Got rent paid thru July, so I only got food and (little) gas to pay. Trying to spend as little as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.