• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Furanylfentanyl

^ copied from your link
The times when I didn't fall out, I was simply feeling a brief moment of a rush, characteristic of an opioid- but not very strong at all. It simply goes from 'meh' to dead. However, mentally, the urge to redose is quite strong, and very difficult to resist. In my opinion, diacetylmorphine is much stronger in effect, even though dosage for the Furanyl Fentanyl is magnitudes smaller. There really isn't any middle ground between comfort of medication and overdose. I should also mention that I had horrific withdrawal from this material, where no other opiate has ever put me in withdrawal- even after an 8 to 12 day stint using quite heavily. I was always able to put it down and return to my regular life, having played junkie for a while.

The Furanyl Fentanyl absolutely skyrocketed my tolerance, and made me kick for 3 or 4 days after I destroyed the remaining material. I didn't hesitate to destroy it after the last overdose... I would have surely died were it not for those 3 doses of Naloxone. And I would have surely died if I had kept it, thinking I was a stronger molecular warrior than the Fu-fentanyl. Wrong.
Sound like something no one should take..

Hey guys, I finally got my furanylfentanyl in! Good thing too, because I ran out of heroin 2 days ago and while I haven't been sick, I could tell that I wasnt mentally well as I was extremely irritated by anything and everything. Even my girlfriend texting me that she loved me would irritate me beyond belief.

ANYWAY...here's what I think of it. I eyeballed a small amount, which was a chunk of the fufentanyl about the size of a grain of sand, maybe a little larger. I put it on the spoon and mixed it with 50ml of water. While it is 97% pure I believe I may have gotten freebase as it seemed to only mix with the water after I threw some ascorbic acid into the mix as well (thank god I had some laying around). I injected 10ml at a time and waited 30 seconds between redosing a as I didn't want to iv the full 50ml at once because obviously I dont want to OD.

The initial rush was great, either equal or stronger than heroin. After the rush wears off however the effects do remain, and I do feel sedated, however it is slightly less euphoric than heroin. It's definitely nice though, not going to lie. For the price and the amount I got I could definitely see why people would enjoy this, but to be honest I think I still prefer heroin. This was definitely an interesting experience though!

So three hours later, one hour after my last dose stopped affecting me (dosed once, and then one more time an hour after that) and I feel kind of nauseous. I'm assuming because of how short the duration of this stuff is, but just thought I should mention that.

What's a good iV dose for someone low tolerance to opiates?
Less than a milligram. I'd say mix 1mg or less into like 50 units of water and inject 5-10 units at a time. At least that's what I was doing in order to make sure I don't just instantly OD.

Just adding a little update to my previous trip report or whatever you'd call that. It has been about 2 days since I first started using the furanylfentanyl, and I have been using, well...quite a bit. Anyway, I started out at a dose of furanylfentanyl the size of a grain of sand. This is my current dose. As you can tell, tolerance rises extremely quickly to this stuff. Very, very quickly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ what you're doing is completely stupid. Volumetric dosing takes literally a few minutes at most and is far less dangerous than eyeballing.
Please take those extra few minutes to be a little safer. There have been enough new threads in The Shrine already!

Edit: I deleted your picture, as it's pretty much the opposit of harm reduction. You are taking far too much and I don't want people to see this and think it's alright to take such a huge dosage as this could kill someone.
Imo you're on the fast track to death or at least in for really painful withdrawal

Shadow, I have read pretty much every post you made in OD and I really like you, please throw away this stuff! If you keep on eyeballing this stuff it's imo just a matter of days till you take a little too much and stop breathing. I've seen too many people dying due to fent analogues, please don't be the next name popping up in The Shrine

Last edited:
What's a good iV dose for someone low tolerance to opiates?

Even people with a high tolerance to opioids overdose easily on this stuff, so without a decent tolerance you shouldn't go near this stuff (breathing in a few mg while handling it could potentially kill someone with no tolerance) and even with a decent tolerance one should avoid fentanyl and it's analogues imo.

^ what you're doing is completely stupid. Volumetric dosing takes literally a few minutes at most and is far less dangerous than eyeballing.
Please take those extra few minutes to be a little safer. There have been enough new threads in The Shrine already!

Edit: I deleted your picture, as it's pretty much the opposit of harm reduction. You are taking far too much and I don't want people to see this and think it's alright to take such a huge dosage as this could kill someone.
Imo you're on the fast track to death or at least in for really painful withdrawal

Shadow, I have read pretty much every post you made in OD and I really like you, please throw away this stuff! If you keep on eyeballing this stuff it's imo just a matter of days till you take a little too much and stop breathing. I've seen too many people dying due to fent analogues, please don't be the next name popping up in The Shrine
I'm not sure I agree with you there. The purpose of the picture was to show the massive increase in dosing caused by this analogue. The purpose of this thread is to provide as much information about this analogue as possible. You claim that the picture shows a dose no one should ever do, but obviously if I'm able to use such a dose and not overdose it literally gives anyone looking into this drug an accurate representation of tolerance increase in a short amount of time. Especially since I mentioned my starting dose was less than a grain of sand.

Last edited:
Less than a milligram. I'd say mix 1mg or less into like 50 units of water and inject 5-10 units at a time. At least that's what I was doing in order to make sure I don't just instantly OD.
Thanks for the suggestion I just eyeball a tiny amount now wnd can handle it fine I guess each dose is weaker and I can consume more of it. If I'm not high enough I shoot again. I hope this don't ruin the veins in my foot as I dont got many left lost most of veins due to sloppy iving pills without filtering/ re using needles / injecting air etc

The problem is though, that a lof of people view this forum - and not all will grasp the context of what you are saying.
These fentanyl analogues are killing a lot of people, and it really is not something we want people to be reckless about.

In other words, if you had done some fairly basic weighing and volumetric measurement of the drug, you could have said something like "i started out taking x micrograms of this substance, now it takes y micrograms to have the same effect/keep me out of withdrawals (etc)" - then you would be offering some substantial observations and harm reduction information to people wanting to understand whether or not it is safe or worthwhile to use this drug.
Like - yes - it jacks up your tolerance like nobody's business. The dosage you're taking now would presumably be lethal for most people...but if someone misread what you said and only saw the picture, they wouldn't likely have any chance to realise their mistake if they went ahead and took a similar amount; they'd most likely die.

"Less than a grain of sand", on the other hand, is a meaningless dose - as is a picture of powder in a spoon.

You're really playing with your life in taking a drug like this in such a manner - and that is your decision - but several moderators discussed your picture after i saw it and flagged it for discussion - and it was decided to edit it out because it really could be taken the wrong way by a casual lurker.
It sounds like you have developed a mammoth tolerance to opioids with this stuff - something that can get dangerously out of control.

I urge you to be extremely cautious of this stuff. It is lethal even for very experienced users to mess around with.

Do you have any idea what you will do if/when you manage to run out? You realise that your tolerance is probably so high that no conventional maintenance drug will keep you out of withdrawals?

Honestly, i've seen some fucked up things in my time as a drug user and bluelighter.
But this stuff scares me.

Please be careful - we don't want any more casualties. Too many people on this forum are dying.
We're trying to stop that, which is why we made a joint decision to edit your picture.

I figured out this account I made a while back and didnt come back cus I made some posts I didnt like, under the influence. Ive always been a bluelight reader/lurker.

But I came here to say PLEASE SHADOW. PLEASE Listen to them. If youre still out there doing this, FFS I will buy you a 0.001 scale. I have amazon prime and theres a real decent entry level one these days for $16.99.

I feel like I just read the post of a future death. YOU NEED A SCALE AND YOU NEED VOLUMETRIC MEASUREMENT VIA THE SCALE WEIGH. I promise you. Please listen, for YOU.

Anyone here who is going to risk their life with these fent analogs and do not have a scale, I will buy 3 scales for those who truly need it. If you take me for a free scale the karma is on you, thats wicked shit to take a scale by scam when someone is offering to help save lives, and for $17 you get in the way of helping someone in a serious situation. Fuck you to those who think about it.

But im serious. I am hurt that so many of these are being churned out of chinese labs, ones who used to have some sense of heart. Labs who were even talked out of AF production. Now its easy as finding anything online to find like 5 fent analogs. I hate the research chemical world for what it is but love what it could be. So I am serious, if you need a scale, please pm me.

Last edited:
Furanylfentanyl (fu-f)

First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread. I got temped banned for accidentally indirectly sourcing on another site, so am trying to find some answers here.

I finally found this RC from a reputable source domestically. I'm not new to the RC scene at all, or opiates either. I have a fairly high tolerance and use daily.

My question is whether or not straight Propylene Glycol is well absorbed into the nose. I have a nasal spray pump coming from Amazon as well as the fu-f. I know how to and have all the equipment to make a solution. I have only made oral solutions before though, never nasal solutions.

My spray bottle delivers 0.1ml per spray. So I am planning on making a 3mg/ml solution, and thus getting 0.3mg a spray. The only thing I don't know is if PG works well as a nasal solution. Is there something I should add to it, or use something different altogether?

Thanks if anyone can answer this. Or point me to a mega thread of fentalogues or something that is active.

Clean container with alcohol, dry. Weigh using a milligram balance, dissolve the ffent in bacterostatic water or sterile saline (not contact cleaning solution). Mix well, test a small fraction of the spray. If the spray bottle isn't accurate you may die. Don't fuck up your math.

You may OD anyway. Hope you have a serious tolerance. PG is not suitable for nasal sprays, not 99% PG.. Just use a sterile water based solvent, nothing but water, salt and a miniscule amt of preservative.

Be careful please. Naloxoxe, three vials and three 1.5" 23G rigs for an experienced trip sitter are essential to not dying alone. And be within ten minutes of an ER, have a charged cell phone.

Last edited:
First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread. I got temped banned for accidentally indirectly sourcing on another site, so am trying to find some answers here.

I finally found this RC from a reputable source domestically. I'm not new to the RC scene at all, or opiates either. I have a fairly high tolerance and use daily.

My question is whether or not straight Propylene Glycol is well absorbed into the nose. I have a nasal spray pump coming from Amazon as well as the fu-f. I know how to and have all the equipment to make a solution. I have only made oral solutions before though, never nasal solutions.

My spray bottle delivers 0.1ml per spray. So I am planning on making a 3mg/ml solution, and thus getting 0.3mg a spray. The only thing I don't know is if PG works well as a nasal solution. Is there something I should add to it, or use something different altogether?

Thanks if anyone can answer this. Or point me to a mega thread of fentalogues or something that is active.

I merged your post with the megathread

Clean container with alcohol, dry. Weigh using a milligram balance, dissolve the ffent in bacterostatic water or sterile saline (not contact cleaning solution). Mix well, test a small fraction of the spray. If the spray bottle isn't accurate you may die. Don't fuck up your math.

You may OD anyway. Hope you have a serious tolerance. PG is not suitable for nasal sprays, not 99% PG.. Just use a sterile water based solvent, nothing but water, salt and a miniscule amt of preservative.

Be careful please. Naloxoxe, three vials and three 1.5" 23G rigs for an experienced trip sitter are essential to not dying alone. And be within ten minutes of an ER, have a charged cell phone.

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

I believe I have found a "saline nasal solution" that contains what you describe that I can pick up locally. If not I will just order bacteriostatic water online.

What are the shelf life's of solutions made with these solvents? I plan on using only a couple of times, and then stashing in my lock box.

And thank you for the harm reduction info. I promise I have a high tolerance, and I have made many solutions before. So I'm not concerned about my math. I may do my first run with a PG solution anyways and just try it orally. I figure this is a safer ROA, just least effective.

Thanks once again for your help

Shadow I just hope you're not dead.... you really are fucking up now it seems. Sorry if I sound off track, but shadow your story is a great example of easy access being a problem. Throw the fentanyl away and don't look back after you get through your withdrawals that will be hell from the sounds of your binging. Seriously you could've even volumetric measure to keep track of your dose and just assume you used equivalent"grains"when you know damn well it was jumping up and up in size as you used probably teetering on the line of life and death. You could've easily avoided the massive increase by responsibly keeping v track of your use and instead essentially started a fire and turned your back to it. You're going to get burned if you do not put out the fire whether or not your looking at it.

Shadow I just hope you're not dead.... you really are fucking up now it seems. Sorry if I sound off track, but shadow your story is a great example of easy access being a problem. Throw the fentanyl away and don't look back after you get through your withdrawals that will be hell from the sounds of your binging. Seriously you could've even volumetric measure to keep track of your dose and just assume you used equivalent"grains"when you know damn well it was jumping up and up in size as you used probably teetering on the line of life and death. You could've easily avoided the massive increase by responsibly keeping v track of your use and instead essentially started a fire and turned your back to it. You're going to get burned if you do not put out the fire whether or not your looking at it.
Well I used all my furanylfentanyl, and I do not plan on purchasing any more...i need money for an apartment instead.

I'm not dead. I already went through withdrawals and yes, it sucked. Made me depressed for a few days after quitting but wasn't nt terrible. Kratom helped me through it

Great info on this thread.

I have a gram of this being sent to me by a friend. People have said cut it with a 1:10 ratio...so literally I should add 10 grams of a cutting agent to my gram for IV use of Fu-Fent?

If 11g of substance was made, I assume that normal H doses would apply? Like doing a 10th of a gram in a spoon?

Anyone with experience with cutting the fu-fent?