• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Furanylfentanyl

Ok so I have a ~10mg measurement spoon. I was going to measure the spoon almost full (due to denisity conversion issues) and then put 30ml of water into it measure with an oral syringe.

That should make 1ml = .25ug ? Am I correct? I value my life but my vendor is sending me 3G free of change due to previous purchase issues with u-47700. Please get back to me !!

the only negative attention really is be careful of your dosing... theres literally a .001 scale on amazon for 20$... and volumetric measuring is very easy... look it up.

^What CruelBri said. The GEM20 scale. It's very good, but it does have a discrepancy of about 2mg. You won't find a better scale for that price range though, and mine came with 10g weights included.

Make sure there isn't much airflow/wind when measuring, because it could mess up the measurement, even when dosing volumetrically.

And idk why this is rarely mentioned, maybe it's just because I have pets, but gloves, trays, and even goggles you guys! You don't want any kind of fentanyl powder on your desk, coffee table, floor, etc.

Honestly, if you aren't interested in fent analogues because of your existing tolerance, you should probably just stay away. I sincerely hope no one uses these just because they are/were legal opioids. Addicts, I can understand, but I'm glad these analogues are hard to find on most typical RC sites.

No scoops ffs, volume=/=mass, get a scale! I almost want to post pictures of various RCs I have in grams just to show how much the volume can vary.

No scoops ffs, volume=/=mass, get a scale! I almost want to post pictures of various RCs I have in grams just to show how much the volume can vary.
I think you should without actually naming which is which so no one a attempts to use it as reference.... Hell you could do the same with salt, sugar, pepper, beach sand, flour, etc. It should even be stickied if you do.

^ok! One day when I'm bored and on adderall, I'll do that. I just got a gram of something and it looked like I was way shorted at first. Nope, just differences in volume, density, etc. I'll use non-drug items too.

I smoked a quarter gram of this and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Very little euphoria and the sedation wears off really quick. I was smoking it on foil and at first a line would give last me close to an hour. By the end of the week I would be smoking 2-3 lines at a time and doing it every 20 mins or so.

I have just gotten a gram of fu-fentanyl and I want to make a nasal spray with it. I have the nasal spray bottles and everything. I've weighed out 50mg of fu-fentanyl and 20ml of water, and mixed them in the spray bottle. My problem is, I can't get the fu-fentanyl to completely dissolve. What am I doing wrong? Thanks....

You probably have the freebase form, which is not water soluble. Only the hcl form is soluble in water. Try adding some PG to your solution. That did the trick for me. It didn't take too much PG to get it to dissolve. Just remember, you will be lowering the concentration of your solution obviously. So might want to do the math and add some more powder as well

Edit: nice username by the way!

Or try adding some ascorbic acid
I hope you have proper safety equipment, like gloves etc ?

Is furanylfentanyl legal to sell and buy to U.S. states? The ones that don't have it scheduled? Or is it a nationwide ban?

I wrote up a reply and lost it while editing due to using the mobile site... Grrr...

I wanted to say that even if a research chemical is not illegal and your caught with it doesn't mean you won't go through hell.

From law enforcement perspective you have been caught with drugs. They are going to treat it like such. If your lucky they will field test it and hopefully let you go when it doesn't test positive for anything.

But you can get unlucky too. If the field test comes up with a false positive you will likely spend time in jail and spend lots of money until things get straightened out by lab tests. Unfortunately, labs are always backed up so it's not like they'll figure it out right away. In the mean time you'll be locked up and will need legal representation for arrignment, hearings etc.

I'm speaking from experience. False positives happen, and especially when your dealing with random new research chemicals that were not around when they designed these tests.

My point is just because a chemical is not illegal does not mean you won't find yourself in a big mess if your caught with it. I learned the hard way.