• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Furanylfentanyl

Its potent but so short lived.

In other words it suffers from the same short comings as U47700? It gives a rush and it is potent, but the duration is very short.
This is a dangerous combination for a fentanyl analogue as it could make people redose again and again until they OD?

Posted this in another thread, and have a mix of all sorts of useful, and non-useful answers. Just want to know how much to dilute this stuff to make it safe for a person of "decent" tolerance to say-hydro (20 mg is a decent "high"). .5 mg drop way too much I take it? Are we talking diluting a drop then into how many mL of distilled water? NOWHERE can I find useful information on this for beginners. It's insane!! No wonder we have so many deaths....but here is my OP and info on what I ordered:

Very new, but want to be very careful on how to take this. Orally by mixing with something first? Nasally? Noticed .46 mg a drop, and .5 mg seemed like a common dose with decent tolerance? Could be way off. Never done anything hardcore, but do have an extremely high tolerance to Tramadol, and it takes about 20 mg of Hydrocodone per dose to get me feeling nice and relaxed.
But want to be super careful with this, especially the first time. Please, keep it civil on me (no putting down, or criticizing-as I'm not as "seasoned" on the lingo, rules, and acronyms as some on here). As basic as possible is best:

Last edited by a moderator:
obVpYXc.png

N-phenyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)piperidin-4-yl]furan-2-carboxamide

I can't find anything on it from recent years, it was mentioned in a thread back in 2012 though.

If anyone trys this, please start with sub-milligram doses and slowly and very carefully work your way up.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furanylfentanyl

Furanylfentanyl.. where do I start? I work in the ER at the local university hospital and over the past months since all these fentanyl analogues coming out we have only seen overdoses from different types of these RC's not really more per one, but all from some.

Until about a week ago, there has been over 5 overdoses from furanylfentanyl. I'm in the Southern US and most of the bags brought in with patients have been in non-RC designer bags but dope bags going has Heroin or "pure China White" which is what a lot of dealers do now.. Cut H with fent, or fent analogues and double your money.

Point being, stay the fuck away from Furanylfentanyl, unless you enjoy overdosing and the amazingly high risk of chest lock, even more so worse than Fentanyl itself

I had a friend that decided to take a gambit on this. I am now one family member short. But altho this was possibly the person I love more than ANYONE ON EARTH. He chose to put the straw to his nose alone, behind a locked door when there was a 3 hour gap between ppl coming home. I don't know how to react. But I have a powerful void in my stomach and wouldn't recommend anyone to try it. 40 minutes of high MAYBE, for a CERTAIN life risk. Idk doesn't seem to balance. than again if you do the math right I know ppl that have went through 5 grams of it. Its illegal now, at least where I live so no more obviously but letting this in the grasp of this friend was THE BIGGGEST MISTAKE/SIN of my life

Can anyone on here tell me if they're familiar with a fentanyl analogue that is deliciously sweet when freebased? I already know that this particular analogue is cut with mannitol, but I'm told that the mannitol brings out the sweet taste of the fent.

Anyone?

Thank you!!!

Can anyone on here tell me if they're familiar with a fentanyl analogue that is deliciously sweet when freebased? I already know that this particular analogue is cut with mannitol, but I'm told that the mannitol brings out the sweet taste of the fent.

Anyone?

Thank you!!!
Yeah the sweetness would probably be the mannitol, lol. Whoever told you that is an idiot.

Anyone?

Thank you!!!
Sorry, but this is more or less substance ID, which is not allowed here..

Amymore info with this lately? How about any experiences while on buaprenorphine regimen? 4-8mg/daily. Given the above poster's tolerance to 100mg of oxycodone feeling effects from 1mg...i'd imagine a similar or slightly higher dose would work (using the formula 0.2mg bupe= 5mg oxycodone, an 8mg bupe tolerance would be equipotent to a 160mg/day oxy habit). so perhaps 1.5 mg? Just curious as its coming down to this or PFBF.. anyone have any comments on which would be better? This one definitely seems more economical mg-for-mg... BUT...qualitatively wise- any difference, pros/cons between the two?

I have .25g fu-fent coming my way, I imagine I'll be getting it either Saturday or Monday. I'll update you guys on what I think of it when I get it. I've never used fentanyl or and fent-analogues before so I'm not sure what to even expect, but I came across fu-fent and it was extremely cheap so I figured I'd give it a shot. Also I don't think fu-fent shows up on 12-panel drug tests so that's a plus. I've been clean for I think over 2 months now from all opiates so I should have little to no tolerance; I'm thinking I'll start with dissolving a fu-fent piece the size of a grain of sand in water and IV it (I'm not entirely sure how much this would weigh so I 'll likely load it up into the syringe and only inject half of it). I don't have a scale that can accurately measure ug unfortunately.

Shadow you're going to overdose and die if you do that. Take 10mg and dissolve it in 20ml water so every ml of 500 mcg. Do not eyeball any form of fentanyl as that's asking for death. Look up volumetric measuring to learn what you're actually going. I

Shadow you're going to overdose and die if you do that. Take 10mg and dissolve it in 20ml water so every ml of 500 mcg. Do not eyeball any form of fentanyl as that's asking for death. Look up volumetric measuring to learn what you're actually going. I
Would I actually overdose from such a miniscule amount? In reality I'd only be injecting like half a grain of salt's-worth of fu-fent. There's no way that weighs even a milligram. In a way what I'm doing g is volumetric measuring just at a smaller scale.

^That is sketchy to say the least SS. I take it this RC is a lot cheaper than H otherwise you wouldn't be messing around with it huh? Take care man, please.

^That is sketchy to say the least SS. I take it this RC is a lot cheaper than H otherwise you wouldn't be messing around with it huh? Take care man, please.
The main appeal of it to me is that it won't show up on a typical drug test (right?). I have a gram of heroin that I got for free, and I decided to start using again (today being the first time in a couple months). I've already used the heroin so I might as well use the rest of it and hope I don't get randomly drug tested, but afterwards when I run out I'd prefer to continue using opiates and stay clean according to my drug tests (12-panel). Furanylfentanyl seemed like the best way to do that, and the fact that it's cheap is just an added bonus..

Would I actually overdose from such a miniscule amount? In reality I'd only be injecting like half a grain of salt's-worth of fu-fent. There's no way that weighs even a milligram. In a way what I'm doing g is volumetric measuring just at a smaller scale.

If the density is high enough even a grain could weigh more than a milligram

Please get a miligram scale (not that expensive) and dissolve it in water for example

If the density is high enough even a grain could weigh more than a milligram

Please get a miligram scale (not that expensive) and dissolve it in water for example
It's a damn good thing I asked about it then because sounds like I could have joined the hundreds of other fent analog deaths and become a statistic.

It's a damn good thing I asked about it then because sounds like I could have joined the hundreds of other fent analog deaths and become a statistic.

Yes
Regarding your question about the drug test, those questions are not allowed.

Did you get it ?
And imo just to be safe use gloves and breathing protection while handling fent and it's analogues
And always start with half the dose you'd take and have someone around with naloxone