• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

Indeed. Far be it from me to challenge your bizarre assertion that Bluelight 'enables' drug-taking. I'm terrible. Thrash me with a sapling.

en·a·ble
(ĕ-nā′bəl)
tr.v.en·a·bled, en·a·bling, en·a·bles
a. To supply with the means, knowledge, or opportunity (to do something
) ...........Knowledge in this example i.e posting about an amazing experience may be the enabling factor in someone picking up.
Thrash you with a sapling? self flagallation probably suit you better

Um, sorry, but you're clutching at straws here.

If somebody wants to do some drugs, Bluelight might tell them it's a grand idea, but it neither supplies the drugs in question, nor assists in doing so. Ergo, it informs. It does not enable.

If I want a bottle of Jemmie's, Bluelight might tell me how to drink it safely, but it will not enable me to obtain it. Unless, of course, there's something I'm missing here.

Self-flagellation? I'm all for it. Trying to talk sense to you is a similar experience, as it happens.

post like this alway make me think will i get mentioned in one bit morbid and self absorbed but its just one of them things in it will you be remember or slandered

you havent gone anywhere to be missed FG, the thread is about people who have gone missing. ;)

I sincerely hope that doesnt happen to you, if you do decide to leave the forum i hope you'll let everyone know you are safe and sound, otherwise people will worry, and fear the worst given some of your post history.

post like this alway make me think will i get mentioned in one bit morbid and self absorbed but its just one of them things in it will you be remember or slandered

I do think/worry about you dude. Good to see you on the board.

... Flipping Top...

I am being highly selective and highly seclective in this regard but Aaron rarely gets a mention (not even by me in my first post :\) but was like the brother I never had when we met. In a sea of ketamine and peevee haze he and I put the worlds to right, gently mocked our less ably fucked compatriots, compared notes over a lifetime and became very close friends over a very short period of time. Far too short as we were both utter wastrels at the time and rarely managed to reconnect. However, to this day he was the BLer I've felt closest kinship too and it truly does pain me to think that he is no longer amongst us.

I'm with you all on the above and more, been around too long now too....

But I miss Ms Bad&Wicked too. And Bluebell.

I occasionally hear from Zophen. Indeed I just got back to a Christmas card from him. Lovely guy from a completely different era of BL.

Steady, fella. My other two fave BLers from "that" era are your good/bad self and Issy ;)<3

Thanks dude! I love Felix and all but hey!!! Not to even the score but genuinely Kate is my SECOND Fav bl'er next to you. Dick! :p ;)
It's a good thing I love you.....

Explicated offsite. I was talking about Mr B/Z. I have much love for Felix too but he came back whilst other truly amazing individuals have yet to or may never will.

As for your gorgeous self, you are Ye Oldeskool EADDer through previous accounts and interactions but you are very much present in my life so I do not miss you because you are mine <3

Zophen / B9 told me Felix was not an axe murderer =D

Perhaps not but he did dutty and wrong things with a Spade once ;)

(and, yes, we all miss spade whether we admit it or not... what's life without a ginger wee cunt? :()

Zophen / B9 told me Felix was not an axe murderer =D

Perhaps not but he did dutty and wrong things with a Spade once ;)

(and, yes, we all miss spade whether we admit it or not... what's life without a ginger wee cunt? :()

^
I don't wish to demean the above by posting so soon after, just put it down to me following most of your posts Shammy, but I'm grieving.

This time last year I lost two great people. Knock (Michael) and Brad. Now it looks like I've lost a third, albeit in a different way, and I don't know where to turn or what to do. S, if you are reading this, please get in touch. I'm going crazy.

Crazy, crazy, mental. Can't get you out of my head. Don't want to get you out of my head. Even if it drives me insane. Which it currently is.

I know you aren't reading. Which makes me more of an idiot for posting. But I don't know what to do. I've tried and tried and tried. And I don't know what to do.

Life is painful.

<3

a. To supply with the means, knowledge, or opportunity (to do something[/B]) ...........Knowledge in this example i.e posting about an amazing experience may be the enabling factor in someone picking up.

Does it work like that tho blondin or is someone going to try it regardless? In my case I've just had a 3 week flirtation with "stims" - the coke gave me the worst upper respiratory tract infection of my life and the speed/meph gave me galloping knobrot through what I believed at the time was going to be a case of terminal masturbation (meph gives you the urge but prevents any conclusion). I doubt that's going to put anyone off trying coke and mepth tho :)

If you're thinking of the person I believe you're thinking of, she called me out of the blue the other day.

She seemed well.

If you're thinking of the person I believe you're thinking of, she called me out of the blue the other day.

She seemed well.

Kthx.

If you ever feel like doing me a favour, now is your chance.

Otherwise, enjoy your laugh in my face. I couldn't blame you.

Kthx.

If you ever feel like doing me a favour, now is your chance.

Otherwise, enjoy your laugh in my face. I couldn't blame you.

It was an old phone. She was going through some pictures.

Of course I can provide you with the number, but only when I'm not smacked up, and I can't promise it'll work, but you can have it. I don't need it.