• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what medical tests are good to be checked?

Like if we go to a doctor to see test check how invega has effected us negatively what tests should we have done?

The first that come to mind are getting dopeamine serotonin neureponephrine noradrenaline prolactin levels checked. Is there a medical test to see if our receptors are blocked or if we are producing those chemicals in our brains?

What tests should we do is there a medical way we can test to see if we have been damaged by this drug?

Ughh i am sorry to hear that ..so you basically had a window period with it ..i mean that is a good sign that it will come back ...when you drink do you absolutely feel nothing or do you feel something slighty .

I haven't tried drinking for a couple months. I rarely drink but I felt nothing 2 months ago. I do smoke weed though and I tried like 5 minutes ago, still nothing. Such a bummer. Besides that, my dreaming still ain't right. Like I don't dream much, if at all. I don't get that full, satisfied feeling from eating. I'm almost to 8 months so hopefully it will be gone soon.

That is really shitty ..i do not know why they would create something that kills your ability to feel anything pleasurable ..besides the affect of not feeling stimulates and smoking is everything else seeming to function ok ...like feeling emotions deeply and ingeneral ..and connecting to music is that doing pretty good ? I honestly would not mind waiting on the whole smoking and drinking process if everything else comes back .

I have no hope im going to heal. My head has never started healing not even 1%. My hair looks uglier then ever, skin looks uglier then ever, my bodys not attractive anymore, im getting fat, never get to digest tons of food no more. I miss my old life so much ill forget how happy i was i felt like i could save the world

I have hope ill heal but i dont want it take more then a year its about 6 months now. This makes me sad i want cry :(

That is really shitty ..i do not know why they would create something that kills your ability to feel anything pleasurable ..besides the affect of not feeling stimulates and smoking is everything else seeming to function ok ...like feeling emotions deeply and ingeneral ..and connecting to music is that doing pretty good ? I honestly would not mind waiting on the whole smoking and drinking process if everything else comes back .

Yes, I started feeling a big difference around 7 months. I can watch TV, movies. Ive laughed really hard and cried too. I'm pretty much back to normal besides not being able to feel the affects of stuff like weed. No one knows why that is. I even called the maker of invega, they didn't know either.

Yes, I started feeling a big difference around 7 months. I can watch TV, movies. Ive laughed really hard and cried too. I'm pretty much back to normal besides not being able to feel the affects of stuff like weed. No one knows why that is. I even called the maker of invega, they didn't know either.
Do you have motivation?

@steph78 i would give it until the year mark or the end of this year to be back in fuction .if it is definitly not back by then i would go to neurologist and have a scan done to see if there is any activity going in that part of the brain ..and take action from there because then you would have proof for a case that this posion damaged/blocked that part of your nerve system .

hey guys. i got a new vitamin supplement. its called vitex, its to lower those high prolactin levels.

i also take a multi vitamin, vitamin d for vertigo, turmeric for the pineal gland, and hcl with pepsin for the body digestion.

Does anyone know why some of us can't feel the effects of alcohol and drugs? I called the maker of invega and asked them. They didn't know either.

Yeah its because your dopamine receptors are all blocked up alchohol weed cigs dont work anymore when invega leaves your system which is a long time all depends on the amount of shots you got it sots in our muscles for ages but anyway well come right its an evil sick drug hope we all heal soon

Status
Not open for further replies.