Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
retail cost of the poison is around $2,000 if you need it without insurance then goodluck I wouldn't even want this shit if it was free

Hello there, I'm already awake and cannot fall asleep again!!
Woke up with the fear that I never get my emotions anymore :(:(
When does this s**t get better?! I can't bear it anymore. It's not life anymore!

Sorry to say this but your name Yeshuah is the demon from my Personal Unconscious that lead me into psychosis. I need to separate the two of you. I'd be interested in a group live chat have been so isolated for so long it would be breath of fresh air. Also question. Does anyone know what Invega Sustenna cost with insurance? I can't imagine why the state hospital would put me on this poison when I cannot even afford it.

This is actually the real name of Jesus...

Someone please help me... I cannot live without emotions.....:(:( I would kill myself.... Does anyone know if dirtyinvega has taken other drugs or is it taking any, that might be the reason for his emotionlessness?? @dirtyinvega have you taken any drugs recently? legal or illegal?? if so, for how long and what kind of drugs. tell me if there were any....

@anhedonia67 The emotions are back more then ever - they're really strong now.

Yes I can enjoy music to the fullest and I bloody love it too. The emotions start off very soft and get stronger and stronger over time in the healing progress. To the libido - yes it come back aswell.

You will recover. It has taken me about 9-10 months to heal. Are you taking tablets or the injection?

@dirtyinvega Here you say that you have them more than ever... So what is true now....please keep us up to date with your emotions...... come back here gradually if you can...Have you tried weed for your emotions?? let me know please..

What if others haven't got their emotions either but they're just fine with less emotions... I couldn't bear that....

@invegauser have you got your emotions back fully???

@room. I'm sorry posioned_viens if I upset you. :(

Just to give people a update on me.

I'm doing really really well. I'm definitely healed it's no lie. I'm still suffering a lack of motivation but I have been taking dexamphetamine and Reboxetine to help with that last symptom. @JoWright SSRIs wont work I tried 5 different ones. But you could try strattera or reboxetine it's a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor it worked wonder for me - it's got a great kick to it.

Heal quickly guys and girls. :)

@dirtyinvega: are you still taking these kind of drugs?? It may be the reason you have no emotions.. Please STOP any drug and let us know if you see improvements...

So he has tried 5 different SSRI (which also takes time to recover from [months])

and the side effects are (google):
People who experience emotional numbness or blunting from their antidepressant may report symptoms like:

• Being less able to cry when it would be an expected reaction.
  • Feeling less empathy for the feelings of others.
  • Not being able to respond with the same degree of positive emotion that they normally would.

also he has taken Dexamphetamine and Reboxetine
withdrawal side effects can be:
depression
lack of interesst
interupted sleep

So I hope that that's the reason for his emotionlessness..

@dirtyinvega please let us know for how long you have taken these kind of drugs and how many mg. It is possible that you still have withdrawal symptoms because of these kind of drugs. when was the las time you took it? are you still taking them? try weed and let us know....

@room please do NOT take these kind of drugs as it may worsen your symptoms

easy, just breath. your going to be ok.

almost. i'm trying to determine that. going from invega to my symptom is very confusing but so far it seems that way.

take it one day at a time. anything more and your getting yourself worked up cause your not done healing yet. distraction is the best thing to do is cases like this. i remember so many times waking up from not being able to sleep or having something screw up my day and i just shoved my face in the tv even though i didn't want to. it helped a lot.

Yeshuah is the spelling that the name joshua comes from. it is spelled Yeshua as well. it's actually Yahweh in hebrew or judaism.

@iridescentblack: speaking of healing, you picking up on any synchronicity?

Do you have your emotions back @iridescentblack ?
Yes. Very much so. Last summer it came mostly in waves of crying spells until my emotions eventually became much more normal.
Sorry to say this but your name Yeshuah is the demon from my Personal Unconscious that lead me into psychosis. I need to separate the two of you. I'd be interested in a group live chat have been so isolated for so long it would be breath of fresh air. Also question. Does anyone know what Invega Sustenna cost with insurance? I can't imagine why the state hospital would put me on this poison when I cannot even afford it.
Odd. For me it was the demon Belial.

@invegauser Synchronicities? Yeah. A ton. Mostly with this book I'm reading: The Art of Dreaming. Also other synchronicities in other places too, but can't remember them right now.

easy, just breath. your going to be ok.

almost. i'm trying to determine that. going from invega to my symptom is very confusing but so far it seems that way.

take it one day at a time. anything more and your getting yourself worked up cause your not done healing yet. distraction is the best thing to do is cases like this. i remember so many times waking up from not being able to sleep or having something screw up my day and i just shoved my face in the tv even though i didn't want to. it helped a lot.

Yeshuah is the spelling that the name joshua comes from. it is spelled Yeshua as well. it's actually Yahweh in hebrew or judaism.

@iridescentblack: speaking of healing, you picking up on any synchronicity?

are you taking any drugs right now? are you sleeping good now(rested sleep)? how long do you sleep? when did it get better?
do you feel comfortable in your body? can you feel wellness and enjoy showers?

I'm so desperate :(

I think there are not enough receptors to transport emotions, also not when sleeping.

So is everyone just going to ignore the fact that aiden is four years off the first shot and still hasn?t healed? Also @irridiscentblack, how many mg of zyprexa do you take right now?

So is everyone just going to ignore the fact that aiden is four years off the first shot and still hasn?t healed? Also @irridiscentblack, how many mg of zyprexa do you take right now?

I'm worried about that too man

@Aiden21 do you still take drugs??
how many drugs have you been taking during the time coming off and for how long?

@iridescentblack: such a racist handle buddy, you ever think about changing your name to something neutral like icegrey?! or maybe go with something uplifting like shiningvanilla?! you know i'm playin cause i love the shit out of the name and i'm jealous cause i got stuck with invegaloser, i mean invegadooser... i mean invegauser.

a ton, me too. i was going to try reading again in the next few weeks.

@Yeshuah: you feel bad every time you hear something bad about the poison, it's natural. really is one of the worse things to go through but it doesn't last forever. i wonder if you will reach a point where you hear something bad and nothing happens anymore? i hope not. let me guess, your an empath? me too. let the reaction hit you, take a breath, try to find yourself in the moment and then proceed from there. a lot of us actually don't post. we type up a response and then not post it cause we re-read it and realize we are not being mindful of ourselves and other people. let the bad feeling hit you, accept it and then try to work past it. don't want your emotions and empathy to firitz out on you. if that doesn't work we'll try something else. sound good?

to answer your questions: no drugs or meds anymore. yes. about 6-8 hours which is typical for me during my symptom, without it happening i can sleep between 4-8 and be fine. 2 years ago, took a lot of work to get to that point but don't expect to take as long as me, hence the negative exception part. finally i do, i've been noticing that for a couple days now (i have the power! she-ra). oh ya, both today were just like pre-poison. we all are, it's part of why we call it a trial; we accept and endure to get healed and be us again. you will to, promise.

@shadypenguin: your welcome. it sucks but we all wait and actively try to work at healing. good outlook all the same being patient.

far as Aiden21 goes... whatcha talkin bout willis?

he's taking other meds and trying to get over a couple physical symptoms, the rest pretty much are gone for Aiden21. not everyone here is on invega/xeplion. we get a couple every now and then who are on one of the other 3 worse injections or a random med (just like how not everyone here is mentally ill). it's cathartic in a way though the main focus is invega/xeplion. weird how the other 3 injections and sometimes a random seeker using another med benefit from this thread isn't it?!

Last edited:
@yeshua: I'm guessing it hasn't been long since your last shot? If it hasn't you are going through the zombie phase where you have no emotions, no pleasure, everything is dull, you feel awake all the time like a zombie, always restless, is this accurate? Don't worry this phase will pass in about 2 or 3 months of withdrawal, at least for me anyways. Everything will return to normal around 6 months of withdrawal, just not as strong as before. For the next two months watch tv, play video games, read, educate yourself, go for walks and ride out this phase. Good luck and we feel your pain

@Yeshuah: you feel bad every time you hear something bad about the poison, it's natural. really is one of the worse things to go through but it doesn't last forever. i wonder if you will reach a point where you hear something bad and nothing happens anymore? let me guess, your an empath? me too. let the reaction hit you, take a breath, try to find yourself in the moment and then proceed from there. a lot of us actually don't post. we type up a response and then not post it cause we re-read it and realize we are not being mindful of ourselves and other people. let the bad feeling hit you, accept it and then try to work past it. don't want your emotions and empathy to firitz out on you. if that doesn't work we'll try something else. sound good?

to answer your questions: no drugs or meds anymore. yes. about 6-8 hours which is typical for me during my symptom, without it happening i can sleep between 4-8 and be fine. 2 years ago, took a lot of work to get to that point but don't expect to take as long as me, hence the negative exception part. finally i do, i've been noticing that for a couple days now (i have the power! she-ra). oh ya, both today were just like pre-poison. we all are, it's part of why we call it a trial; we accept and endure to get healed and be us again. you will to, promise.

When you say that you WONDER if I reach the point where I don't react anymore about something bad about the poison, does it mean that I MAYBE never reach that point? And if so, will it be because I will be better or because I will get used to being caught into my own body?

Everytime I read someone's "success story" it sounds to me that there is always something in their words that make it seem like they are not really sure if they are recovered. They always say things like "I THINK that I'm KIND OF who I was before" or "I WOULD SAY that I'm recovered" or "It SEEMS that I've recovered"........No one could ever say something like "Hey guys, be sure that you will 100% recover, as I feel EXACTLY like who I was before, with my mind, body and soul. I can feel my emotions just like before, can think and be creative just like before and my organism reacts just like before, I can see clearly, my brain works 100% fine and fast and I feel comfortable within my body etc." I never heard something like that or is it me?

Is it just because of this state that I kind of like blank it out because of my fear and sorrows inside of me or are they really not sure? And what does it mean for them to be fine and be recovered, maybe it doesn't mean the same thing it means for me.. Because I want me back 100% I cannot even accept 99% because I was really confident. No one can guarantee that it will ever be 100%, can you?

Yes I'm normaly an empath.. And I wonder if I can ever feel empathic again..? Can I? Can you?

What does it mean for you to be yourself again? I mean after this horrible trial - as you name it - I should read posts like "hey guuuuuys! Oh my freaking god!! I swear to you I can finally freaking be mysellf agaiiiiiiin!!! It feeel so freaking greaaaaat!!!"

6-8 hours doesn't sound much for me... Do you feel rested after that? I mean really rested. Like stretching yourself in the morning with a huge wellness feeling and being happy for another day in your life? I normally slept like about 8-10 hours. Do you think I can reach that point again? Do you feel the chemicals of sleep producing in your brain before you fall asleep? Do you ever feel like really tired and enjoying crawling into bed?

What symptoms do you have?

Sorry for asking that much questions, but i need to be really sure. And I appreciate that you answer them. Thanks for being!

@yeshua: I'm guessing it hasn't been long since your last shot? If it hasn't you are going through the zombie phase where you have no emotions, no pleasure, everything is dull, you feel awake all the time like a zombie, always restless, is this accurate? Don't worry this phase will pass in about 2 or 3 months of withdrawal, at least for me anyways. Everything will return to normal around 6 months of withdrawal, just not as strong as before. For the next two months watch tv, play video games, read, educate yourself, go for walks and ride out this phase. Good luck and we feel your pain

Yes this is accurate, It's exactly what I'm going through
6 months of withdrawal means what? When does that phase start for you?
I'm 4 months off
"Everything will return to normal around 6 months of withdrawal, JUST NOT AS STRONG AS BEFORE." <- What do you mean by that??
Will i never be the same like before. I mean like 100% I won't accept 99%
How many months are you off and how do you feel now, are you 100% like before or will it never be 100% like before?

Last edited:
@Yeshuah: first off i'm hoping you are taking what others are offering in support to heart. they mean it and it's good advice. they know their stuff.

it was a litmus test of sorts to get to understand where your at more. i was wondering if you would catch on to it. seems your mind is still reeling and you need to be distracted.

a couple have said those exact words in the past. not everyone is so clear, some need time and others aren't really sure but they are healed. i mean does anyone know anything for sure in this life? that sounds bad but what i'm getting at is people were not doing good before they got on the poison, then things got worse because of it. out of the frying pan and into the fire. i'm sure everyone is just fine, it takes some time to re-acclimate back into what they knew before such a traumatic experience. personally i'm glad they are confused cause it would suck if they weren't; it would mean they would suffer some sort of traumatic psychosis for the rest of their life. basically it means they will be ok. lesser of the two evils here if you get my drift.

yes, i can. i've always felt it during the trial, just in a diminished capacity. now that i can feel it more it sucks, everyones pain here is more acute than before. the fog the poison has on us and especially me made everyone's pain less intense. a blessing one could say.

it means something different to everyone cause we're all different. just be you, like no one else can be. be who you are, enjoy the things you do, experience life how you do. just be you without the poison like we all want.

i don't stretch, not that kind of person. but yes, really rested, great sleep, dreams, all of it. i'm cautious cause i'm not sure if i'm healed yet or not but sometime during my day i'm like wow, this is pretty good. the sleeping at night is what i'm working on. i have to get use to noises without ear plugs again. i can hear my neighbors fart in their sleep haha. if there is a car alarm or cop siren i wake up too much. pre-poison i would be just conscious enough to register it and determine if it was a threat or not but never fully wake up unless i needed to. i'm sensitive to things in a lot of ways and how i sleep is one of them so of course it's going to take work but it's getting better every night. mornings are kinda tough for me too cause i'm use to waking up and being alert right away so i don't get my butt kicked, it stems from years of getting abused as a kid but i'm almost completely there again. it's been a long time for me, hence why i say the atrophy of the body and brain.

when i say my symptom i mean the symptom of my condition. if your asking about what side effects/withdrawal symptoms i'm still experiencing i couldn't say much of any really. i'm trying to figure out if i'm healed or not. i'm pretty darn close right now.

it's ok, your worried and just need to calm down. i know it's hard, we all go through it differently and in our own way. your welcome.

Last edited:
@invegauser: I'm doing well just dealing with a little bit of insomnia and stress from work. Everything else has basically recovered. I'm hopeful that by the end of the year I'll get an 8 hour night of solid sleep. It's obviously important for my work. As far as stress goes, I'm coping with that in my own way and reassuring myself that everything is fine so keep working. That's all I'm dealing with really and life has resumed as normal. This medication has taken me on quite the journey.

@robe11: between my symptom and the poison you make me feel like a dumbass whenever i read your posts. HAHA!

you got a really great head on your shoulders and a good outlook.

btw not to make this about me but to pass along some info to you. i got really stressed today, got hit with a double whammy. i dealt with it almost in the same fashion and length of time i would've pre-invega. you keep working at it and it'll get easier too.

glad to hear your managing and hanging in there. keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.