• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@beesinthetrap
Ive been on it so long my receptor sites and connections in my brain have to fully reconnect before I can actually get high again. Its complicated. If you do attempt I recommend one tiny hit, thats it. And wait and see how you feel, do not smoke more. That would be Colorado kush though. I recommend not smoking at all until the one year mark. Or just dont smoke, but Im also a pothead at heart.

Also from a medical standpoint, one shot takes 6-8 months for all traces to be removed from the body. After one month its cut in half, then the rest is slowly released from the body.

@beesinthetrap
I know almost everything there is to know about this drug, that the internet provides. Even then I would have to contact jannsens medical team to really know everything.
But I know now none of it matters, I do know that at the 7 month mark you will be feeling much more like your old self. And that is what matters. Just be patient. There is no magical cure for this but time, trust me. You will get better.

also I ejaculate almost normally now (in quantity and texture). My libodo is not 100 % back however

@Jmoore52: now i remember you. you were around when copperdome signed out and posted one more time about being healed. spiral spider, mike cheema and a few others were around. you being as quiet spoken as i am (invega makes me tweak to the point i talk to much sometimes) it took me awhile to remember. always did like how you put thought and research into things. sorry it took so long, coming down off marijuana right now and memory is shot again (my theory on drugs helping me at the start is paying off in the long run too. tricky business that one). i was wondering about the consistencies between us, pills then shots for two years and me pills for two years then shots. you were the opposite of me on the same level but not polar opposite plus your normal. how are you now? feel free to go into detail at length here or in a PM. i need it for comparative purposes to see what's what with the heavy users, long term healers and psychotic break vs mental illness factor. (as always i'm collecting all the info i can on the poison) you were one of the ones i've been waiting on for awhile.

I could write a whole book on this drug probably, and I have enough information about the drug to come up with my own theories as well as evidence to prove my points.
I have enough info to sue this company and win, problem is I would lose Im sure because I have no degree and medical doctors have come up with false truths that would prove me wrong cuz I would need to perform my own experiments to prove them wrong. And that would take my own MRI machine and afew volunteers.

Medical doctors claim its the mental illness that causes their brains to deteriorate. Even if their brains are slightly more damaged than a normal persons prior to first psychotic break its the antipsychotics that do all the damage.
I found this out google imaging a schizophrenics brain scan before the meds and after, then taking a diagram of the brain, looking at the parts that were most damaged, and the parts that were damaged werent even damaged prior to medication. And since I have taken it, I know where it has affected my brain, and I have no mental illness. Where the meds affect us mentally is where all the damage was in the schizophrenics brain, in regions that werent damaged in their brains prior to the drug.
Also schizophrenics are prone to drug use, which is why comparing a healthy brain to theirs is not reliable information.

Also I found out that extreme stress, and or then drug usage is what causes psychotic breaks even if you are completely normal or bi polar, and I assume schizophrenic. This drug only works cuz it prevents us from being able to self medicate. It also takes away all brain activity pretty much.

Last edited:
And this could all be solved just by taking CBD oil. And support from friends and family, and not taking antipsychotics.

@invegauser
Besides having a delusion for a week, before and now Im doing perfectly fine. After snapping myself out of it im back to normal. Im eating healthy, my emotions are back, libido, everything this med took away from me I have back, except I cant smoke or get drunk, but thats not a big deal to me.

Last edited:
ok so its been three months from 1 156mg shot... where do you see me in 4 months bc that would be 7 months will my receptors be bac to work

@invegauser
Thank you I appreciate it, I will try and answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.
@beesinthetrap
The Invega blocks your dopamine and serotonin receptor sites. As the medication goes out of your system they will start to unblock and your brain will start to produce more of these neurotransmitters. By 7 months most will be unblocked, but everyones recovery time will be different.

ok so its been three months from 1 156mg shot... where do you see me in 4 months bc that would be 7 months will my receptors be bac to work

There's no guarantee but I'd bet you will be healed or at least feel a huge difference. Emotions and all.

@invegauser do you think i will be fully healed by late november
Everybody wants to know when they will heal..but everybody recovers differently so the question you keep asking can not be fully answered...it pretty much just a month by month waiting game..

Invegauser im sorry you had to face such a terrible loss while going through this trial i cant imagine the pain you must have had and not getting to deal with it because of being imprisoned in your self, youre an inspiration

Day 85 today. In my 2 months and 25 days since this injection, I've noticed significant sexual improvement, cognition has gotten slightly better, emotions have gotten moderately better (smiled, laughed, got angry, etc). Akathisia is still present, anhedonia is getting better each day. Currently, I'm taking Vitamin E, St Johns Wort, Boron and a Multivitamin daily. I'd say I'm like 55% improved so far, maybe higher.

I woke up this morning and felt 100% like myself. Pretty confident in saying, I'm healed. I'll try to pop back in and see how everyone's doing. Everybody, just know you will heal. The hell does end. Hang in there. Peace to all

Status
Not open for further replies.