• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

I very much doubt that the speckled 2mg pellets contain heroin. The whole "speckled pills=heroin" thing is just an urban legend as far as I'm aware. And in any case, I've tried the 2mg pellets and I'm certain they contain a benzo of some description, though I have no way of proving that it's actually nifoxipam. A couple of those (so allegedly 4mg) seemed about equivalent to 1.5-2mg of etizolam in strength but quite different in effect (much more muscle relaxation than etiz but less sedation, a bit less motor discoordination and slightly longer duration).

It's no urban legend it did happen, and still does with some RCs. Iv been told at the SMS that some RCs have been found to contain heroin. Heroin is really cheap to make compared to the cost of a lab and proper chemists.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but the brown speckles imediatly made me suspicious.
Also the effects you describe could be attributed to opiate like effects. Like you said it felt different in effect and had a more muscle relaxant feeling. That could easily be describing a mild opiate high.
Maybe I'm wrong about the heroin. But there is defenatly something dodgy going on here

PS. SMS stands for substance misuse service

~40mg Diazepam tolerance is not exactly 'ridiculous', nor does it mean taking 100mg of a novel Flunitrazepam analogue (100mg Flunitrazepam ~ 1,000mg Diazepam....) before declaring it inactive as a molecule itself, as opposed to the single batch you sampled, is anything but reckless, clueless, dangerous stupidity.
We have many lurkers, imagine one taking your dose as a recommendation.
You, though I detest speculation like this, may have underdosed, or 'dud', pellets. That lurker may not.
We are a HR board, not a dick-sizing, reckless endangerment blog.

An analogue, in Chemistry, is simply a molecule with a similar structure, arrangement, or functional group.
It is not a promise of psychoactive mimicry if one ingests it.
Analogues can have effects ranging from identical to incomparable.

4-FA is the Fluorinated analogue of 4-CA (a major neurotoxin), 4-CA is the Des-methyl Chlorinated analogue of Methamphetamine. See where this is going?

The only thing of value in such a post is that you used the name 'N-Fox', which I made up earlier...

Everything said here. That being said, it is surely impossible to be a total fraud like deschloroetizolam is/was (anybody bothers selling that shit still?). Of course clonazolam and flubromazolam are where its at, or even just flubromazepam, I really love its long duration, not much need to redose with that stuff, a couple 8mg with my regular daily dose of 20mg diazepam and it would be like when I was benzo naive. Deep muscle relaxant effects with a touch of hypnotic effects, can't say clonazolam is as strong for muscle relaxation unfortunately, but its good for every other aspect.

Right now i'd just want more bromazepam. A friend visited and after years of ridiculous Xanax scripts he has stabilised with 4x6mg bromazepam a day, it's a lot like flubromazepam, just acts faster. Nothing kills anxiety all day as strongly as xanax/halcion in the the Rx'able benzos as bromazepam. Friend left me a dozen while I was living hell facing 9 days without anything (daily rx user here who kind of went overboard, because the way benzos are scripted do not give them justice. Some days I would need half my script of diazepam, sometimes, double/triple, sometimes none at all..try explaining that to your pdoc though.

I knew it! But that begs the question what are the two different chemicals being sold as the same thing? And also why are the 2mg speckled brown. Last time I came across brown specked pills it was heroin?

I think it's time you stop posting for a while and lurk moar. You'd have to eat a shit ton of heroin, they aren't going to bother--- Nah not getting into this, stick to my first sentence. I've been looking at test results from ecstasydata since decade+ and other sites, heroin was found in ONE pill out of many thousand kinds of prints, you can search by active products, it also contained aspirin and prozac. Some people made similar crazy gelcaps with all kinds of mixes of pure powders and other stuff here, it was bad, but you're coming up as somebody who hasn't learned anything about reality since the late 90's. Please inform yourself goddamnit.

Last edited:
Oi sprout arnt u the guy going on about how analogues don't share effects? Also to date rape somone with NFox (good name btw)would b impossible with the ones I got. There would be more pills in the glass than drink.

I detest the 'oi', but yes; I never once stated 'analogues don't share effects', I merely elucidated on the vague and misleading nature of the term 'analogue' when applied to psychotropics.

It's odd that you've considered the practicality of date-rape, however. 8)

If Nfox pellets were 'speckled' with H, trust me; I'd be much more interested in extraction than consumption!

Heroin in pills is a pervading myth - the reasons why it would never happen take up about 20,000 posts on this forum alone...

I knew it! But that begs the question what are the two different chemicals being sold It could well be that the 2mg have heroin in.

No UK vendors would sell products with heroin in them as it would be very illegal.

Also why no PM?

If it isn't against the rules PM me and I'll tell you which vendor I used.

I knew it! But that begs the question what are the two different chemicals being sold as the same thing?

Only because the 0,5mgs work better than the 2mg ones it does not mean that they contain totally different products :?
And as if RC Vendors would pass of Heroin...come on.

My 2mg Pellets worked but a little too weak for my taste. I guess they are just underdosed.

I only can agree to Sprout and Oblivion here.

Your (Mimraa) procedure was one of the most unreliable reports I have read here. Why you dont try the 0,5mg pellets before stating the whole compound is bunk?

It's no urban legend it did happen, and still does with some RCs. Iv been told at the SMS that some RCs have been found to contain heroin. Heroin is really cheap to make compared to the cost of a lab and proper chemists.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but the brown speckles imediatly made me suspicious.
Also the effects you describe could be attributed to opiate like effects. Like you said it felt different in effect and had a more muscle relaxant feeling. That could easily be describing a mild opiate high.
Maybe I'm wrong about the heroin. But there is defenatly something dodgy going on here

PS. SMS stands for substance misuse service

It is very much an urban legend thst originated more than 20 years ago in the uk rave scene. Ecstasy pills were cut with heroin to get kids addicted... complete bollocks that was printed in the red tops to add to the moral panic that surrounded the early drug and rave scene. The amounts of smack needed to get effects orally would far outweigh the cost of the pills... even when pills where 15-20 quid a touch and also full of mdma.

Edited to add: I doubt dealers are stupid enough to think that people who unwittingly ingest amounts of heroin that wont actually effect them were likely to get addicted from using pills only a weekend.

Last edited:
Nifoxipam is OK, there are better RC benzos at the moment for recreation. Flubromazolam or even better clonazolam are the two you want to be looking for. The nifoxipam i received were the beige speckled 2mg ones and they're definitely a decent product, just my tolerance called for around 8 - 10mg for a good effect. A friend with no tolerance had 4mg and was very content.

It looks like at least certain "2mg" pellets are heavily underdosed, while the 0.5mg pellets are working as intended? From early reports it sounds like 1mg Nifoxipam should be a decent dose without tolerance.

from all the chatter across various boards it seems the 2mg pellets haven't been dosed properly.
from my personal experience i can corroborate that they were naff, and not even properly pressed in some instances.
0.5mgs ones are getting great reviews all over, though.

I got my Nifoxipam through the post this afternoon. I was expecting them to come on Saturday, but meh.

So I have a low benzo tolerance. I do go on an etizolam/diazepam binge from time to time but I don't take them on the regular in order to establish a tolerance, like I do opiates, which I have a VERY HIGH tolerance to.

I have take roughly 600mg pregabalin a couple of days earlier but I'm not a regular taker of that either really, again, just every now and then so I don't know if that would have had any impact.

I ordered 5x2mg Nifoxi tablets just to try them out and see if they were actually any good, after reading a couple of good reviews of great muscle relaxation, sedation and euphoria....I was quite excited to say the least!

I was wondering how they would compare to my beloved etizolam (which I have come to love more than diazepam) I find it much more euphoric and less foggy. I do suffer from anxiety though so maybe some of the anxiolytic effects attribute to euphoria, who knows?

Anyways at 12:45 pm I swallowed 4mg of Nifoxi and chewed/subbed half of one, making for a total of 5mg of Nifoxi consumed.

T + 1h - Not feeling anything at all, bare in mind this is on an empty stomach as well. I sub the other half.

Total 6mg consumed.

T + 1h30m - Still not feeling any effects. A slight warm/butterflies feeling in my stomach reminiscent to opiates but it's so mild I could easily write it off as a placebo.

T + 1h45m - I consume 60mg of IR Oxycodone. Still nothing.

T + 2h - I swallow the remaining two 2mg tablets; making for a total of 10mg of Nifoxi. I really wasnt expecting to have to ingest this much but with absolutely NO feeling whatsoever with doses any lower then I want to see if it's just because my dose is too low or something.

Bear in mind I have little to no benzo tolerance.

I will post back in a couple of hours to see if I did eventually get anything from then, I hope so. I had high expectations and got nothing so far....Just ordered some more etizest, at least I know that they actually work, I'll be dissapointed if I get nothing from these.

They were from a reputable vendor too. Off white coulour tablet with light brown speckles. No real taste when chewed/subbed.

Just stood up from the bed for the fist time since ingestion and noticed a slight light headedness and feel a little stumbly, nothing major though.

Getting a little bit of the munchies feeling aswell, which benzo's seem to give me.

Hope this is them kicking in now I've had a decent ammount.

I'm 3 and a half hours in now an I feel nothing. Not even anxiolytic relief.

Had high hopes for this one after reading it was a flunitrazepam analog.....Think I'll just be sticking to my occasional etizolam/diazepam binges from now on unless another decent ones rears it's head.

This is the first 'Pellet' product I've tried and I'm very dissapointed. I've only ever had etilaam and etizest etizolam as they're actually made by pharmaceutical companies so I can be sure they're dosed OK and always have been. Something wasn't right with these though and I can't see it being my tolerance just from a couple of pre=gabs over the weekend. Getting some etizolam later tonight, usually 2mg of that has me feeling nice and relaxed so we'll see later on.

You want .5mg ones mate.

D'ya reckon that will make all the difference, yeah?

I mean I might give it one more punt with the lower dosed tablets in the hope they produce a better effect....well, any effect!

Didn't get absolutely jack all from these and I've no benzo tolerance or very very little and I ate all 5 2mg tabs over 2.5 hours.

I was going to try Flubromazolam next, and I still might. I'm just really dubious about putting another order in for tablets that have done absolutely nothing the first time round!

Have you had any exp with any of them?

D'ya reckon that will make all the difference, yeah?

I mean I might give it one more punt with the lower dosed tablets in the hope they produce a better effect....well, any effect!

Didn't get absolutely jack all from these and I've no benzo tolerance or very very little and I ate all 5 2mg tabs over 2.5 hours.

I was going to try Flubromazolam next, and I still might. I'm just really dubious about putting another order in for tablets that have done absolutely nothing the first time round!

Have you had any exp with any of them?

Yes, it will make a difference. The 2mg pellets are underdosed and poor quality. I've tried both.

The clue is in the name foxes are sly. I got 4 tabs 2mg from my trusted vendor and these are utter shite no active ingredient what so ever and I have had a long benzo break over a month took all 8mg and nothing no buzz what so ever. dont buy this it is crap inactive shit

The clue is in the name foxes are sly. I got 4 tabs 2mg from my trusted vendor and these are utter shite no active ingredient what so ever and I have had a long benzo break over a month took all 8mg and nothing no buzz what so ever. dont buy this it is crap inactive shit

Read the discussion above. The 2mg pellets appear to be heavily underdosed, while the 0.5mg pellets work just fine. Time to change your "trusted" vendor.

I 'researched' this substance and the brown 0.5mg's are the real deal. You need 2-4mg though IME for full effect. A lot of vendors press the tabs way to solid and compact thus the effect is a slow onset.

Only experience I had was with the 2MG pellets from one of the major UK vendors. I took about 20 in a 24-hour span with no noticeable effects. As a reference 2MG of Etizolam gets me to where I want to be.

Stay away from the 2MG UK pellets unless you have cash to burn.

I got some of the 2mg white, brown speckled pellets from the UK, took one, and feel some really good effects. Very relaxed, clear anxiolytic effects, slightly drowsy, similar to the 2mg diclazepam and etizolam tablets. I was actually pretty worried when I read these reports of them being underdosed. I should mention I haven't done benzos in about 2 months, and when I have them I only use about 2-4 mg a week, waiting several days between doses.