• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

there's definitely something going on with this nifoxipam..

nifoxipam is flunitrazepam with the methyl group at r1 replaced by H and an oh at r3... replacing the r1 methyl with h is expected to slightly reduce potency and make the subjective effects 'worse' (diazepam -> nordiazepam, nimezazepam -> nitrazepam, temazepam -> oxazepam, ...), the oh at r3 is expected to slightly reduce potency (diazepam -> temazepam, ..) and hl (adding an oh there is a common step in benzodiazepine metabolism) but perhaps improve subjective effects (diazepam -> temazepam) this would make nifoxipam a little shitter and slightly weaker version of flunitrazepam (perhaps 1 mg flunitrazepam ~ 2 mg nifoxipam)

however this doesn't explaing the supposed crappy 2 mg nifoxipam pellets... properly dosed and containing the advertised substance these should still be quite decent.......

ONifoxipam Trip Report

I have tried this substance In the past, however they were the 2mg light brown/grey variant, I have now procured the 0.5mg pellets which are burnt orange in colour.

It was evident that the 2mg pellets were hugely under dosed and I managed 10mg without so much as a yawn.

I have a medium tolerance despite not taking benzo's that often.

T+00:00 - Chew up and swallow 10 pellets, a total of 5mg. It is immediately evident that these are different from the 2mg just from the taste. These have a strong taste whereas the 2mg pellets tasted of nothing. Pellets were taken on an empty stomach.

T+00:15 - Think I might be starting to feel a little light headedness, don't know yet could be placebo.

T+00:25 - Nice body sensation. Muscles definitely feel relaxed. Arms feel heavy and the like. Feeling more from 5mg of these 0.5 pellets than 10mg of the 2mg's.

T+00:40 - Still feeling the same. Another 4 pellets ingested for a total of 8mg. I do feel there will quite a nice body high at the right dose of this substance. Also feel hypnotic effects creeping in.

T+01:30 - Not feeling any enhanced effects from the extra doses taken so I decide to up my dose to 12mg.

T+2:30 - Again, the effects are no more pronounced than they were at 8mg. I decide to finish off my pellets.

End total consumed 15mg, topped off with .25mg Flubromazolam for good measure.

Conclusion:

In my opinion the .5mg pellets were much more active than the 2mg ones which I struggle to believe contained ANY active ingredient what so ever!

I feel that Nifoxipam does possess some nice, albeit subtle, muscle relaxation properties and I am fairly chilled out. A little benzo wobble has made itself apparent over the past 10-15 minutes or so however that could be due to the F-Lam.

I'm wondering if the 12 flubromazolam I took last week are still affecting my tolerance as I took 20mg of Etizest over less than 48 hours on Tuesday to little or no effect. I didn't even get a good nights sleep from them!

Gaaaaawd how I miss my Diazepam :(

Couple of questions to round off...

+ Anyone that has experienced flubromazolam related tolerance; how long did you find it affected you for? I didn't take it any longer than one day, however I did take 12. Reason being I was on a crack binge and I was using them to chill me out and take the edge off the crack. Could it still be affecting me? I find I have quite a natural tolerance to benzo's anyway. The 12 FlubLam I took didn't even knock me out.

+ I've just placed an order for some Methoxphenidine, taking into account my tolerance to benzo's as it stands at the moment, will they still clear up residual stimulation to the MXP when I take that or will it make no difference. I have 4 remaining And plan on saving at least 2 for when my MXP arrives. (Hopefully tomorrow as it's been shipped!)

G-Flower, Over and Out!

Last edited:
i've got an order of .5s coming in a few days so i'll let you know how they compared to the 2mgs, which i tested extensively when they first hit the RC scene (and which also completely sucked balls).

fingers crossed!

Did you get your .5mg pellets yet??

I too had been more than disappointed with the 2mg pellets to the point wthere I was apprehensieve about even ordering the .5mg pills.

However, with a discount code and reduced prices I decided to order myself 30 and was pleasantly surprised I with the results.

The '2mg' Nifoxipam must, IMO, be totally bunk and contain NO active ingredient what so ever because after tasting the .5mg pills today they had a very strong distinctive taste amd that would have been more pronounced at 2mg however there was NO taste to them at all.

Still quite a subtle benzo IME but decent muscle relaxing properties and at the right dose I feel they would be quite hypnotic.

Probably wouldn't order again but at least I can now confirm that the .5mg pills are actually active compared to the the 2mge variant, which are not.

Clonazolam will probably be my preferred benzo for the time being, though I don't like the long time it takes to kick in however I suppose the long half life makes up for it. When I get paid I'm probably gunna order myself some etiz powder and makes a pg solution, which will be my first time doing anything of the sort. Is it easy and is PG the best think to use? I was just gunna odder 50mg to begins with so if I fuck it up then I don't lose out on too much.

Peace, love & unity
G'Flower

I too had been more than disappointed with the 2mg pellets to the point wthere I was apprehensieve about even ordering the .5mg pills.

However, with a discount code and reduced prices I decided to order myself 30 and was pleasantly surprised I with the results.

The '2mg' Nifoxipam must, IMO, be totally bunk and contain NO active ingredient what so ever because after tasting the .5mg pills today they had a very strong distinctive taste amd that would have been more pronounced at 2mg however there was NO taste to them at all.

Still quite a subtle benzo IME but decent muscle relaxing properties and at the right dose I feel they would be quite hypnotic.

Probably wouldn't order again but at least I can now confirm that the .5mg pills are actually active compared to the the 2mge variant, which are not.

Clonazolam will probably be my preferred benzo for the time being, though I don't like the long time it takes to kick in however I suppose the long half life makes up for it. When I get paid I'm probably gunna order myself some etiz powder and makes a pg solution, which will be my first time doing anything of the sort. Is it easy and is PG the best think to use? I was just gunna odder 50mg to begins with so if I fuck it up then I don't lose out on too much.

Peace, love & unity
G'Flower

You must be using the wrong supplier. Anxiolytic effdcfs kick at take perhaps 20 minutes* imo.

*Clonazol*that is.

I was gonna buy this, but saw that it was an analogue of oxazepam, which put me off completely. Does it share anything with the special needs kid of benzos, or is it worth its salt?

I wouldn't judge it by its 3-hydroxy group. 3-hydroxybenzodiazepines with the phenyl ring unsubstituted are weak (oxazepam, temazepam; I also never saw anything magnificent about the latter), lorazepam and lormetazepam for instance are potent. I remember taking nifoxipam on a few occasions and while there were no fireworks, and I was on a 0.5mg of clonazepam a day, the headspace reminded me a bit of lormetazepam ("dark" hypnotic feeling and less push than lorazepam) and the potency is around the same, yet far from lorazepam. An equivalent dose to 0.5mg clonazepam is probably 2-4mg but it's hard to tell for sure as I definitely had plenty of clonazepam in my system when I took it. Now I'm happy I'm off this shit.

Peace, love & unity
G'Flower

yeah i got them! i've been abstaining from benzodiazepines for over a month now so i feel like my tolerance (which has always been somewhat higher than average) should be as baseline as it can get.

can confirm these 0.5s are definitely active, brunt orange, very chemically tasting (bleh). ingested 10 tablets totaling 5mgs nifoxipam on an empty stomach after a pretty shitty couple of nights sleep and can dfinietly feel them interfering with my coordination after about half an hour. nice bit of muscle relaxation, anxiolytic effects aren't too pronounced which i find a little odd but still enjoyable, if a touch too subtle (for someone who used to chew through a whole box of 10mg acatvis on the daily). it's not a racey little number like etizolam, and has a certain sedative nature that appeals to me, but i don't think i would use this for any stim comedowns.

absolutely fuck those 2mg tablets right off, can't wait to see them in the bargain bin. hopefully they'll help bring the price down of the .5s with them too. i would definitely purchase again... for the right price ;)

never made a solution mate but it seems pretty simple, just add your chosen powdered substance to PG, apply heat, stir.

I was gonna buy this, but saw that it was an analogue of oxazepam, which put me off completely. Does it share anything with the special needs kid of benzos, or is it worth its salt?

I thought it was a flunitrazepam analog? It's much closer chemically to it than it is to oxazepam.

Can someone with some chemistry knowledge explain whether this would be more accurately described as an analog of oxazepam or flunitrazepam?

Oxazepam is 3-Hydroxydesmethyl-Diazepam.

Nifoxipam is 3-Hydroxydesmethyl-Flunitrazepam.

Does anyone know roughly what the equivalency is?

Also, I see it stated everywhere that nifoxipam is "an active metabolite of flunitrazepam" but I can't find any actual evidence of that, even in articles linked to in wikis as sources for that information. It's not any of the metabolites I've read about.

Last edited:
Flunitrazepam metabolizes into 3-HO-Flunitrazepam and 3-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam and eventually 3-Hydroxydesmethyl-Flunitrazepam. Look on google scholar, there's at least one source for it.

Flunitrazepam metabolizes into 3-HO-Flunitrazepam and 3-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam and eventually 3-Hydroxydesmethyl-Flunitrazepam. Look on google scholar, there's at least one source for it.

I've been looking. I don't see it anywhere besides vendor pages and wikis linking to sources that don't back up what they say. Is there a reason you can't link to it?

There would need to be a really large non-profitable dose of heroin for it to be felt orally. It doesn't make sense. The only pill I've seen on ecstasydata.org to contain Heroin was like in 2005 and also contained aspirin and prozac.

There would need to be a really large non-profitable dose of heroin for it to be felt orally. It doesn't make sense. The only pill I've seen on ecstasydata.org to contain Heroin was like in 2005 and also contained aspirin and prozac.

Wrong topic? ;)

disgusting what people cut pills with these days, i mean, prozac? the animals..

on another note, i find the foxys to go quite well with h (not that i advocate this in any way).

Last edited: