• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

Wrong topic? ;)

Hmm...yeah...I don't know how that happened, I looked at my feed and answered a post and here it appeared, somebody going on about heroin being in RC pills.

Anyways, I ordered some of the 2mg nifoxipams...with a lot of another known product that is great to me (flubromazepam 8mg). We'll see. The only sources I saw for 0.5mg didn't have convenient ways of paying for them. Vendor told me that the first vendors sold it as 0.5mg because they overestimated its strength and are making 4mg pellets as we speak....hmm.

Anyway, I got like 300 0.5mg clonazolam yellow barrels plus my diazepam and xanax rx (that I stockpile while I use the clonazolam).

That's pretty much bullshit, 1-2mg is a good dose if you use the 0.5mg pellets. The 2mg pellets are just heavily underdosed. 4mg is a guaranteed blackout if real.

Vendor told me that the first vendors sold it as 0.5mg because they overestimated its strength and are making 4mg pellets as we speak....hmm.

hmmm... i smell bullshit on the vendor's side.
hopefully you've got a good enough repertoire with them that you can ask for a refund.
2mg = the bunkiest bunk since bunk began (imo, and several hundred other people).

That's pretty much bullshit, 1-2mg is a good dose if you use the 0.5mg pellets. The 2mg pellets are just heavily underdosed. 4mg is a guaranteed blackout if real.

Well then, it seems like it's much more like 1.5-2.0mg might be an equivalent dose to 0.5mg clonazepam. It'd be no wonder given the potency of lorazepam itself, it looks like 3-hydroxy changes everything here and favours a secondary amine rather than a tertiary amine and a 2'-substituted phenyl ring. I definitely suspect lorazepam-like activity here with this one.

By the way, what's up with the name? Doesn't make sense at all. I guess flunixazepam would make much more sense given that usually the substituent at C2' goes first in the name (clonazepam, flunitrazepam).

And a damn fine one too.
It's like a lovechild of Midazolam and Flunitrazepam.

Is this only for the 0.5mg pellets ? I can't believe i'll have to eat 10-12 mg at once of this thing, the vendor I used was saying that the vendors who sell 0.5 overestimated the potency and they're making 4mg pellets to be released soon in an email.

This better not be another descholoroetizolam.

Those I'll get with my trustworthy flubromazepam 8mg are white/light gray. Is that the bad ones?

Last edited:
By the way, what's up with the name? Doesn't make sense at all. I guess flunixazepam would make much more sense given that usually the substituent at C2' goes first in the name (clonazepam, flunitrazepam).

its only the beginning. as labs start to make more analogues to circumvent various laws in various countries prepare for some seriously retarded names in the not-too-distant future (hint 'Thirtylone'). basically vendors can call their substance whatever they feel like, marketing gimmicks.

Is this only for the 0.5mg pellets ? I can't believe i'll have to eat 10-12 mg at once of this thing, the vendor I used was saying that the vendors who sell 0.5 overestimated the potency and they're making 4mg pellets to be released soon in an email.

This better not be another descholoroetizolam.

Those I'll get with my trustworthy flubromazepam 8mg are white/light gray. Is that the bad ones?

god i hope they sort out the dosing with foxies, they have tons of potential for managing anxiety but the quality of the pressing has been abysmal! i'll be first on the 4mg bandwagon.

sounds like you got the 2mg ones? in my experience they were, no, i'm not even going to say underdosed, i don't think they had any active ingredient at all. sources and your own personal mileage may vary but i ate about 30 2mgs when they first came out and got nothing - even with a month detox.

saw your post on EADD though, looks like you struck gold? or could it be your other benzos interacting?

Only other benzo I had was diazepam 40 hours ago. I did get effects, I went for a short nap. It's difficult to explain, it takes about 20 minutes to kick in, and yeah I got a tolerance, which is around 20-25mg of valium a day with an extra 1 or 2mg xanax (I get 15x1mg a month, prn) when I'm in a bad shape mentally or physically and just need to nap away. The nifoxipam 2mg I got are indeed white with speckles, after eating those 5mg earlier I listened to some good old Anthrax and then Morbid Saint and was really into it and sang along (a good sign) then I woke up 4 hours later. It has a kind of amnesic effect.

You know what I think? A bunk batch was sold for a while, mixed in through working ones by one unscrupulous distributor, because it competed with the stuff he sold and thought there was enough on the menu. Because as I just had 6mg more, my arms are jello 15 minutes later and typing this is getting tiring. Experimentation over for today though. I have to say it's not a hard hitter in the head like say Nitrazepam. It's very anxiolytic and muscle relaxing. Which makes me wish I was Dutch right now so I'd go doctor shop for some real Flunitraz + some Loprazolam + some Lormetazepam.

I got some 2mg nifoxipam... I was expecting the worst (no effet...) but got a quite anxiolytic effect, a little bit muscle relaxant and sedating too...
So not all of them are bunk :)

Just ate 6mg with no tolerance off white tablets 2mg. Will report back in an hour

6mg with no tolerance?
Are you retarded or suicidal?

You better hope you got bunk or I smell a blackout coming on.

I had a diazepam addiction about 6 months ago was eating about 150mg a day, some days 240mg.was selling them and actually profiting whilst eating these dosages. Ever since with very long breaks in between I've tried some rcs, they never work I tried deschroloetizolam about a month ago took 18mg to do anything with a 2 month break from all benzos. Clonazolam doesn't work at all for me in dosages of 5mg+, Flubpam same story no results. Diazepam with absolutely no tolerance I need about 50-60mg to feel anything.
I think I fucked myself up on the diazepam...

T30 - result! I feel something from a benzo! Sort of a tingly feeling and muscles relaxed, similar to a mix of diazepam and deschroloetizolam. Not very hypnotic at all not at this dosage anyway, strange feeling in my head that I can't describe. So far so good hopefully it picks up a bit.

With deschroloetizolam in the past it took high dosages to get anything I stumbled about but didn't feel a lot until high dosages

Going to be getting this soon in a PG solution, .50mg per drop. 100mg in 10ml. Not the usual tablets everyone seems to have. I'll update when I receive it.

Seems decent enough I'd go with 100ml for easier dosing though if I was you or 25ml and do 4mg per ml.
I think I like this stuff might eat another 2, I'll wait until t+60 and see how I feel

So I received the solution I mentioned. It's actually 50mg in 10ml, 0.25mg per drop.

What I'm really curious about, can this be vaped? I have a higher end box mod vape with an RDA. I can just put a few drops on my coils, along with regular nicotine ejuice, and vape it. But I'm not sure if it would even have any effect. I need to look up flash point, etc. of this chemical to get an idea. Lot of factors for that one..

Also, I tried plugging some of the pg solution, added some water to the few drops I used, and I don't think it did anything... Not sure why.

I dosed a friend with a low benzo tolerance around 0.5mg and he was feeling it pretty decently (still is, long duration). Obviously previous reports of this compound being weak are inaccurate. What I have received is certainly a very potent hypnotic benzo.

Last edited:
Nifoxipam is, in my opinion, not a weak benzodiazepine. It is actually one of my favorite RC benzo's. It makes me feel something close to euphoria. It isn't like opiat euphoria, but it is mood lift kind of like tramadol can lift your mood.

If I should rank RC benzo's it would be 1) Etizolam, 2) Nifoxipam, 3) Clonazolam together with Flubromazolam. However, I could imagine that Flunitrazolam is gonna blow everything out of proportion and taking over as number 1 to bump everything down one place ;)

But back to the relevance to this thread. I definitely like Nifoxipam and I always get in a pleasent mood when taking it. Unfortunately, along with several others of the popular RC benzo's it is now illegal in my country (Together with everything else on my top 3 - one more reason why Flunitrazolam can not get available fast enough)

make a nasal spray, you need nifoxipam hcl, water, citric/acetic acid and benzyl alcohol..... completely new drug

Can anyont tell me if they think this would show up on a drug test? How about confirmation by gc/ms?

Nifoxipam is, in my opinion, not a weak benzodiazepine. It is actually one of my favorite RC benzo's. It makes me feel something close to euphoria. It isn't like opiat euphoria, but it is mood lift kind of like tramadol can lift your mood.

I took it on a few occasions and it definitely had a lorazepam/lormetazepam-type feel to it, more like lormetazepam actually, but my tolerance back then was high, so it was hard to feel anything off this on top of 6mg of clonazepam a day.8) Strong or not, I'm sure I would have abused it to an extreme extent in 2005-2006 if it had been present. =D