• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

WARNING !!!!! If you sell fake stuff to someone, they will remember you and if that person doesn't get you, the universe will ?

I've only been ripped off once it was just 2 pills and I only paid like $20 bucks for them. This was back in 1998 before I had home access to the internet or iphones obviously for me to check to see what the pills were. I bought them from a trashy girl at work.(first mistake) then she pulled out these two pills that were fucking huge to be what I thought Oxycontin looked like. I had doubts but I was too much of a puss to confront the bitch at work. so I popped them(second mistake) and when I didn't even get a buzz I told her about it, she played dumb but she did give me my money back. I remember looking them up the next day at my school library internet lab and she gave me generic Darvon or Darvocet. I forget which one. A month later the dumbass bitch and her BF robbed a bank and also another store at the mall me and her both worked at, and last I heard she is doing 10to 15 in prison.

I tend to be gullible and since I am also a CPP I do get a strong pain medicine (methadone) everymonth I always end up running out well because I am an addict too, so the only thing that really will help me is methadone which can only look 2 different ways thank god but I still have major trouble finding them on the street, but I do occasionally find like 10 or 20 to tie me over until my next dr appt. I've really been interesting in trying H lately since it is the only thing that would probably "break through" the 80mg of methadone I take a day but after reading this thread and not being at all familiar with how to even know what it looks like... I will continue to love the noddies my methadone gives me. I am one of the lucky ones that gets the nods and good warm feelings after 3 years of use.

Was sold hydromorphs one time and the bastard had filled the bottom half of the capsule with icing sugar, and put about half the amount of beads that were supposed to be in the pill on top, so it looked legit when I opened it to check..... until we got home, and dumped them in the pill crusher only to realize the truth...

Banged that shit anyway, lol.

~Ms.P

YES ive been ripped off a few times!! one time i paid 20 bucks for a g and the guy only gave me a .5 with tobacco mixed in. it was good ass weed but still. (served me right, id leave the money in the mail box and he'd drive by to deliver) cus my parents. and once when i was new to doing meth this dude tryna fuck me gave me some "meth" and i snorted a ton of it. but once i tried putting it in a pipe the shit didnt even melt just burned like plastic. still dont know what the fuck that funk was lucky it didnt kill me lmao

went to pick up a zip of k ,even tested a bump out befor i got it and then handed him a good amount of money got my stuff , i was super excited and got home after a couple hour drive and the mother fucker gave me fucking salt and crushed up pills, i should of been smarter we were in car and it was superdark which is how he was able to give me a bump of real stuff and then give me the fake stuff with out me notching,

Ripped off quite a few times. One NYE I was clucking in London, phoned an old contact. It was suspiciously easy. He drove up 5 minutes later, I gave him my last £20, deal done, I'm in the public loo with my kit and hey presto, it's spice mix. I was so gutted I even put it in the spoon as if it would somehow magically turn out to be brown after all. That was 20 years ago and I can still remember the feeling. I couldn't beat the skin off a rice pudding so I am not one of these who will go hunting "bad" dealers and give them a beating. I did phone him and leave some jolly blunt comments on his answerphone though.8)

once, at the other side of the town, my friend insisted we bought a lot of weed. it was around midnight, and i went to score for him at this very sketchy place that was near there. i was goin to buy a '20' which is like equivalent to a fourth for you guys, this sketchy ass dude handed me a bag too small, i said wtf man that aint even half of a 20, he came closer and started confronting me, then another dude came out of nowhere and said 'do we have a problem?'. it was completely dark, in the middle of the sketchiest park of the city and these two dudes about to fuckin punch me so i kept quiet and left.

sat down on the curb, was goin to roll a joint and inside the bag was something that just wasn't weed. fucking fuck i got so mad.

Yesterday some dude sold me OC 80's for super cheap and xany bars that both looked good but come on. So, I went home got my dogs and returned to his house, took one of each and chilled for an hour and a half. I finally stood up and threw his shit on the table but before I said anything he gave me my money back and said, thought so, take your dogs home.

Years ago i was sold a pill that was called a "Blue Satellite" turns out it was just some OTC type of pill. The only other thing that has happen is the old "Ill be back in 5 minutes" trick, you only fall for that one once (or a couple of times depending on your current level of desperation)

No but one time I saw this tweaker scam someone by taking a few empty dope bags and rolling them into a ball shape, then shoved it inside a white non transparent plastic bag, tied it up and melted the end with a lighter. He then delivered it, turned his phone off, and used the money to buy a real sack lmao it was pretty funny but mean as fuck at the same time. I felt bad cuz I know my ass would be crying if that happened to me. It looked and felt hella real too. Btw when I use the term "dope" I'm referring to meth lol.

Last edited:
I think everyone has been sold fake drugs. If you consume drugs like black market benzo's of any description there were times even the factories in Pakistan were pumping out ones full of chalk, benzo analogues and all sorts of other shit. Heroin & cocaine are the same there's often wholesale quantities being sold that are just completely fake. There has been plenty of Heroin and cocaine tested in the UK at <1-5% which is so cut that it is fake. To be honest any drugs cut more than 50% the game is a joke.

One time I bought some (what I thought was) adderall that turned out to be fake. Just a few tablets, about 35 dollars worth. I didn't even consider the fact that they could be fake because I didn't think anyone would have the balls to sell fake pills, but sure enough I went home, looked up the pill imprint and it turned out that the orange pills I had only glanced at was some medication for treating kidney disease lol

I've also had blow more than a few times that was so stomped on that, as sid said, it's essentially fake.

Edit: oh, and one time me and a buddy (age 17) bought 50 bucks worth of weed from a random tweaker in Seattle. He handed us a brown paper bag and booked it out of there. When my friend actually looked in the bag he discovered nothing but a bloody rag inside lol. I hope that fucker tries doing that to the wrong people and gets shot :)

Last edited:
hmmm,
handgun2.gif

nah it wouldnt come to that lol.

Fake heroin when I was desperate and sick, back when I was naïve enough to still be chasing the dragon and wouldn't even think I'd inject a street drug in my life/find the fulfillment of IV of more droogz that I can name. Shit looked sketchy and powdery and just wouldn't chase just burn off like fucking charcoal. With a sub-script, I was happy to accept MMJ-grade edibles/11-hydroxy-THC as repayment.

Molly in sooo many different dull RC-forms all lacking any MDxx magic.

Oh yeah, I've also been sold fake tar ONCE. That reminded me of that, hoo boy. It was a cold cop deal, no one I've ever bought tar from repeatedly has ever ripped me off...but yeah, it hardly burned at all. Tar is supposed to pool and run as soon as you apply heat to it. The fucking foil practically burned prior to whatever that lump o' shit was.

Fuck yeah Ive been sold fake drugs. Been sold brown sugar as H, vitamins as h, various kitchen powders as coke. Been sold candle wax/crushed purple jolly ranchers as h during the time that the h was blueish purple. During the past ten years Ive been ripped off plenty of times. Generally it occurs at night when I can barely see shit and ripped off by 'friends'. Been shorted a handful of times. I pick up almost daily sometimes twice daily... leaving ample opportunities to be jipped. Fucking suuucks. Got ripped off 3 times in the last two weeks for Christ sake. Twice by the same dude. I shouldve known. He's a piece of shit. I agree with one of the above posters-if they refuse or get pissed that you wanna sample it first!?: red flag! From now on I will open the bag, taste it...put it in the cooker and get it wet. That way I can know for sure if it's real. I will never again be made a fool.

Oh I also was sold a fake 8th of shrooms. What a fucker.

One shouldn't buy from addicts if one can avoid it either. None of my dealers even use drugs at all.

My worst dealers in the past have been ones that use drugs themselves.

Buy from professionals guys. Good drug dealers know that selling good quality product , the best they can gets their hands on will make them the most money at the end of the day.

Yes indeed! I went to a party a fee summers ago trying to buy a decent amount of weed and was instead sold a giant bag of, you guessed it, spice! Boy I was so mad. I absolutely despise spice highs because they last so short and you have to constantly smoke to obtain a good buzz. I never went to another party hosted there again. People just want to scam you for your money.

Another experience - I was sold what I assumed to be molly, but it was indeed a bag of crushed up random pills with no recreational value. Of course I found this out AFTER the fact that I had taken it. It was my first time with Molly so I wasn't sure what to look for or expect. :mad: