• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

Whosa, perfect rule of thumb when buying drugs, opioids/heroin especially: "Don't buy from addicts"

Or in my hood, never buy heroin from a Caucasian dealer. 90% that they shoot it themselves.

Yes indeed! I went to a party a fee summers ago trying to buy a decent amount of weed and was instead sold a giant bag of, you guessed it, spice! Boy I was so mad. I absolutely despise spice highs because they last so short and you have to constantly smoke to obtain a good buzz. I never went to another party hosted there again. People just want to scam you for your money.

Spice? youre kidding right? You didnt actually smoke that? And what spice was it?

Another experience - I was sold what I assumed to be molly, but it was indeed a bag of crushed up random pills with no recreational value. Of course I found this out AFTER the fact that I had taken it. It was my first time with Molly so I wasn't sure what to look for or expect. :mad:

Yeah, with pills one has to be EXTREMELY carefully. Some a+shole once sold me a bunch of pills for psych. patients( thanx whomever for the PillID site where I identified them; if still exists... it was lithium and some other crazy drugs) that sh't can be very dangerous for a person not used to them. People who sell fake drugs should go to prison for attempted manslaughter, that is the lowest most dirty thing you can do in this "drug game". Some people inject all sort of cr+p without a second glance and some eat anything without a pause and then some douchebag sells them something like that. It really p+sses me off.

I also got sold once something I still dont know what it was, smelled awful, was supposed to be H but it was dilluted as f+ck with something. I wanted to throw it away but a buddy said he'll try it (prime example of a person who would die if someone would sell him fake sh+t, cause he is that irresponsible with his life).
Also got sold (not just once) H with tiny tiny plastic or glass particles. Uneven and barely visible. EXtremely small. I thought it was sugar or sth but it wouldnt dissolve in water. And as I scraped it with my finger on the table it left a dented tiny line (sharp edges). Unbeliveable. Dont dare to image if someone injected that and the filter didnt filter it all.

Once also got sold something I thought was brown sugar. Very very sticky and tiny tiny transparent cubes like brown sugga. BUt it smelled kinda like H and it dissolved so I tried it. It was ironically some of the best, if not the best H I ever had lol.

Last edited:
Spice? youre kidding right? You didnt actually smoke that? And what spice was it?

Honestly I couldn't tell you. When I got to the party, there was a giant grocery bag of what every one assumed to be weed, so we just kept passing around bong rip after bong rip. It was getting me high so I thought nothing of it. I ended up spending $20 on a surprisingly large amount, just to do my research and find out it wasn't the weed I thought it was. ONLY time I smoked it. And it did taste a bit off.. like something was burning.

Yeah, with pills one has to be EXTREMELY carefully. Some a+shole once sold me a bunch of pills for psych. patients( thanx whomever for the PillID site where I identified them; if still exists... it was lithium and some other crazy drugs) that sh't can be very dangerous for a person not used to them. People who sell fake drugs should go to prison for attempted manslaughter, that is the lowest most dirty thing you can do in this "drug game". Some people inject all sort of cr+p without a second glance and some eat anything without a pause and then some douchebag sells them something like that. It really p+sses me off.

I also got sold once something I still dont know what it was, smelled awful, was supposed to be H but it was dilluted as f+ck with something. I wanted to throw it away but a buddy said he'll try it (prime example of a person who would die if someone would sell him fake sh+t, cause he is that irresponsible with his life).
Also got sold (not just once) H with tiny tiny plastic or glass particles. Uneven and barely visible. EXtremely small. I thought it was sugar or sth but it wouldnt dissolve in water. And as I scraped it with my finger on the table it left a dented tiny line (sharp edges). Unbeliveable. Dont dare to image if someone injected that and the filter didnt filter it all.

Once also got sold something I thought was brown sugar. Very very sticky and tiny tiny transparent cubes like brown sugga. BUt it smelled kinda like H and it dissolved so I tried it. It was ironically some of the best, if not the best H I ever had lol.

I've never been sold fake H yet, but I did buy a tab of acid about two years ago for $5 that turned out to be just a piece of paper with a printed design. Unsure of any chemicals that were in it.

It was a long long time ago at the time of the red seal and gold seal hash well before that soap shite turned up when i rode up to the bar looking my usual ten deal but no sign of my dealer inside so turned around to leave when a guy said to me looking some black i being young said yes. He told me to go into the amusement arcade next door and ask for bertie which i did went over to the guy who gave me what looked a good deal size wise. but a lot of stretch and seal around it so left quick. Well got on bike rode home opened it
guess what fucking liquorice

Didn't like bertie basset anymore thats all i could do at the time and told my dealer about it the next week who called me a dick and laughed said i wasnt the only one. funny never seen the other two guys around that place after that

Last edited:
I have been sold lots of really stepped on drugs. Lots of skimp bags. Usually I just say I want my money back, and if you don't have it I am going to find something you cherish and destroy it.

As a teenage dumbfuck candy raver in the 90s? So much bullshit E and acid. I was surprised as hell the first time I took a pill that was legit and strong. Took me awhile to just never ever buy drugs at the party. Shit one crew was active the whole time selling breath drops for 5$ a drop in lines outside venues. It's gotten better since then, only got hustled on a couple street deals of weed in places where I was a stranger.

I like finding the dealers at places I work, the worst I've gotten that way is light bags of meh product. Most of those dudes would make up for that on the next bag without drama.

I almost forgot about the time when me and my friend bought some weed together a long time ago (I was like 17) and it turned out to be fucking oregano lmao. We were so dumb at the time that we didn't know it wasn't weed until we actually smoked it. We were hella pissed at first but then just laughed it off after and finally our friend came over with weed and smoked us out. The idiot who got us must of been really desperate for a measly $30 lol.

I was sold fake norcos once when I was a naive little teen, turned out to be tylenol lol.

Seems like every time I would buy coke it was so cut that it wouldn't do much more than numb your ass, not even as good as drinking an energy drink. I've learned to NEVER buy coke from white people (around here anyway) It's always shit, hit up a black man cause hes got that good girl.

Last edited:
I exclusively used to go to either cuban, dominican, or puerto rican. They are all business. If they know your face they will treat you good and keep you safe in their hood.

Yes I've been ripped off a couple of times. Usually only happened when my usual ppl wouldn't answer or had to re up and I was too impatient to wait. I had one asshole sell me literally a rock he picked up off the ground and threw in a bag, lol the fucked up thing was he gave us a tester, waited in the back of the car while we shot it, then we gave him the money and he threw us that fucking pebble. I can laugh about it now but boy i was livid when it happened! Lol that nigga disappeared into the night fast too!! #junkieproblems

Does anyone know what would happen if you shot up "cover up" , the powder make-up that girls use on their faces. someone sold me that in heroin bags , it looks like real dope at first, but when you go to mix it up in the spoon you can tell its fake. i was just wondering what would have happened to me if i shot up this cover up powder.
search

^^^U seriously asking that? Just go find someone better. I'm sure you can hustle up a quick 10note and just buy a real bag/

Been bumped a few times over the years, usually in a nightclub when trying to score ecstasy or MDMA off of a stranger.

Does anyone know what would happen if you shot up "cover up" , the powder make-up that girls use on their faces. someone sold me that in heroin bags , it looks like real dope at first, but when you go to mix it up in the spoon you can tell its fake. i was just wondering what would have happened to me if i shot up this cover up powder.
search

Take a step back and think of how desperate, stupid and ridiculous your question is and there you have your answer.

Low quality heroin one time or two. Didn't realy do anything but not buy from that dude again.

not me but once while on the way to a babyshamles gig my mate was duped into buying a bag of cress instead of weed.
we couldn't stop asking him to get us some eggs so we could have some sweet sandwiches; he was not amused

Someone sold me fake ketamine once, it might have been lidocaine or something like that because all it did was to numb my nose. Never again, I don't even like ketamine and I've done it straight from the vial (s-ketamine).

Also many years ago when I started smoking weed I sometimes went to the ghetto since it was way cheaper, I knew a guy there who was legit but sometimes he wasn't there so I once bought from another shady looking guy who promised me some high grade but what he gave me might as well have been oregano, it was weed but already grinded and completely dry. I didn't say anything because it wasn't worth the trouble.

Last edited:
^He'd probably vaped the buds first, getting all the active ingredients (or close to all of 'em) out of the weed before he sold it to you.
It's a dick move, but it happens.