• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v The Red Pill Or The Blue Pill?

Generally psilocybin, but 2c's can be nice. 4 aco is a personal favorite tho.

Wyr
High dose mushrooms + smoked opium

Or

High dosed LSD + smoked heroin

L'n'Diesel, no brainer.
--
Smoke 1g M-Amp
OR
Smoke 1g Amp SULFATE (<3 broj, had to ;))

You can't smoke euro speed because it doesn't vaporize (the heat just destroys the salt).
So I'll probably take the meth but don't think I'll be able to smoke 1g.

Oxycodone + DMT
or
Morphine + 2cb

I'll take the morph + nexus. Opioids and psychs don't synergize well tho unless opioids on comedown IMHO(although I heard from an old timer that the smoked opium+ mushroom+ cannabis combo is bliss)

Oxycodone + ketamine

Or

Heroin + methoxetamine

Oxy and K for SURE

Those are like two of my all-time favorite drugs.

Allylescaline or 4-HO-MET?

synth weed because i'm curious.

Inhaled Scotch Gard or PCP?

PCP. I enjoy taking dextromethorphan and you can compare it's high dose effects to those of ketamine and PCP. Never tried PCP itself though... I've smoked my share of spice before and it's not all that great.

Acid or DMT?

Tough... But I'd say DMT.
Veeery close call though.

Mushrooms or San Pedro Tea?

San Pedro! Want to try that mescaline

Smoke changa (DMT with MAOi) with a Tibetan monk or drink it (ayahuasca) with a legit shaman in south america?

Last edited:
10 days of super severe opi8 withdrawal for 112 OG OC 40s every month for the next year.
or no opi8 withdrawal and 2 - 4 grams of china white every month for the next year.

Damn that's a tough call homie, but I'm gonna have to go with the 2-4 grams of china with no WD's. I've gotten to be old-skool in terms of my opioid use, I'd prefer to go with the classic. Plus IV china shits on IV oxy.

LSD + K?

or

Mushrooms + MDMA?

lsd + k
i like going nuts.

dissociative of choice and nitrous
shrooms and nitrous

2c-e. It's very nice. Surprisingly I can function on it and it's better to trip on. It's more like acid for me.

Dilaudid 4mg or Hydrocodone 20mg?