• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v The Red Pill Or The Blue Pill?

Long-term opiate withdrawal. I made it through methadone withdrawals after being on MMT for a year, with the help of diazepam, clonazepam, and weed, so I know I could do it again if need be. I'd rather not have seizures, because I've also experienced heavy benzo WD's.

IV cocaine or IV crystal?

Ooh, I do love my nitrous, but I also love me a cigarette... I'm gonna go with Nitrous though, cause it's better than nicotine.

2C-B + LSD or Mushrooms + MDMA

First one! I think 2cb is the best 2c that I've tried yet by a long shot. And LSD is always incredible when its actually LSD.

Hmm. 5 ho DMT aka bufotenin or iv cocaine?

I'd be more interested in the Coka, albeit I have never tried either of those drugs. Simply got no interest in bufotenin.

Nasal MXE or Nasal Ketamine?

Never tried either I'll go with Kay.

Nasal MDMA or nasal 2cb. Embrace the pain?

Also do you drive a 240? Pix plox.

Never tried either I'll go with Kay.

Nasal MDMA or nasal 2cb. Embrace the pain?

Also do you drive a 240? Pix plox.

It had an sr20det blacktop (from an s13 silvia). That thing hauled ass. Most mustangs couldn't touch it. They call em pony cars for a reason I guess. I have more cool photos I could post in a more relevant thread, just ask.

But to answer the thread, I'd rather do the MDMA up the nose if it was verified. 2C-x snorting sounds like hell on earth.

LSD with sketchy fuckers or iv heroin with chill fuckers?

Last edited:
2nd one good question. Beautiful whip plz pm me more pix.

Coffee or beer? For the next week, one of the two only.

IV heroin with chill company plz, dont wanna trip with some sketchy fools!

(whoops simultaneous post) Beer, absolutely.

Heroin + DMT IV or Ketamine + Hydromorphone IV?

That's a good one Trypto. I believe I posted the same one many many months ago. The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to believe that the DMT or K would most likely mask, or at least alter, the effects of the opiate. They both still seem like they'd be awesome though. Then again, I read an interesting thread that remarked an account of DMT and heroin being IV'ed together. That thread kind of deterred me from interest in that combo.. Dilaudid is not as "dark" as heroin though, so I believe it would be much better. Plus the cumulative high would last longer, and the initial come-up would probably be the most intensely euphoric minute and a half of your life haha. So that would be my choice.

tldr: Ketamine + Hydromorphone.

LSD + PCP (reasonably/accurately dosed to avoid psychosis [unless you like that kinda thing ;)])

or

Mescaline + MXE

LSD + PCP, I wouldn't combine MXE with any psychedelics, everyone I know who has done it has said it was awful, but I feel like PCP and LSD, if carefully dosed would be lots of fun.

Mescaline + LSD or Mushrooms + MDMA?

Haven't tried MDEA, but I'm sure I'd still like MDA a lot better.

Cannabis + Heroin or Cannabis + Ketamine?

Diazepam, although benzos have been something I have grown to hate, both in the subjective effects and what I've seen them do to people, short-term and long-term, just makes people give up on being people and living life with any vigor or sense of purpose. /rant sry, I just have stupid friends who take a lot of xanax.

ANYWAY

Mescaline analogue of choice
or
Psilocybin analogue of choice?