• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v The Red Pill Or The Blue Pill?

Phenmetrazine... that's a stimulant. I'm pretty sure Phentermine is an appetite suppressant and I really like to eat. Lol.

Salvia or ketamine?

MDAT, never tried either but i would go for MDAT sounds more rec. ;) allthough you have peaked my interest in these SSRA'S too " it has been suggested that SSRAs like MMAI and 4-MTA could be developed as novel antidepressants with a faster onset of therapeutic action and superior efficacy to current antidepressants such as the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)"wiki*

sniff 7mg's or 25B-nBOME
or
1g oral Bromo-Dragon FLY?

600mg of DPH, now that's something. I've only done DPH once and I saw a bunch of spiders everywhere. Then again, the MD comedown seems pleasant... I'll go with the DPH.

900mg DXM trip or an eighth of shrooms?

SHROOMS!

Never really done dxm. Except the one time as a teen where i tried to get down enough dxm containing cough drops. Didnt trip but my breath was so minty. Even my burbs were really minty, too. I like mints, but that was too much, so i will go for the shrooms. A hour of nausea is better than a hole night of mint burbs.

Having the best night ever, dropping a benzo and don't remember anything

vs.

Having the worst night ever, dropping a very very generous amount of your doc and remember it.

Dxm is pretty great. I mean, when you're not taking it in cough drops. That's hilarious. I use cough gels for my source. But I don't think I could ever swallow enough pills to reach 900mg.
Anyways, I'll take the benzo. As long as I'm feeling great I don't need to remember it.

Qualuudes or peyote?

Peyote, I don't think I'd take quaaludes, even for the novelty, they just seem like they would feel kinda bad.

WYR psilocybin + MDMA or LSD + MDMA?

duh coke and heroin, classic combination.

Mushrooms and acid or peyote and MDMA?

Methoxetamine all the way!!! One of my favorite psychedelics, love some high quality MXE.

1. Morphine+Alprazolam+Crack
2. Oxycodone+Clonazepam+Cocaine
3. Methadone+Lorazepam+Meth
Which will it be?

oxy, k-pins and charly by faaaaaar... could really use some opies atm

wyr

let your S/O steal the last of your uppers coz she's fiending
or
let your S/O steal 1g of etizolam?

I really don't know how to answer this, i'd just throw those drugs away and give her some acid tbph, but I guess let her steal the uppers? I notice sometimes bad things happen to girls when they take benzos, part of the reason I have a hatred for that particular class of substances.

Cocaine + LSD or Amphetamine + Mushrooms?

methamp hcl. + hawaian shrooms for me!!

wyr

25B-nBOME + 5-Meo-DMT
or
ketamine + kokaine?

Kay'N'Yay no doubt
---
IV 200mg pure Meph
OR
IV .4mg A1 shards?

Jesus, well both would probably kill me or drive me insane, but I guess the shards.

IV MDA + K or IV heroin + smoked PCP?