• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mental Kenny, One Week in Intensive Care, Almost Dead, Diphenidine, Warning-Achtung!!

Mental Kenny

Bluelighter
It's been a bloody week. Can't quite grasp it happened to me yet, thought I was invincible and I always knew best, guess reality gave a right slap on the face.

Let's sum it up:

Last thursday I did about half a g of ethylphenidate during the day, followed by ten 4mgs flubromazepams tablets and 5 or 6 diclazepam 1mg pills. Then I had a few beers, a spliff and dropped 480mgs of Diphenidine for my night trip.

The next thing I know it's late friday afternoon, I'm in intensive care/ER, with a tube sticking out of my dick, nose, mouth, and about a dozen of those plastic needles sticking out of my arms. I hear the doctor tell my mother "look don't get your hopes up, your son has 90% chance of not surviving the night".

The next day the fun started, as obviously I've opiod dependent since 2007 or so, and benzo user daily since last january.

Basically my muscle tissue had melted and had gone to fill up my kidneys, the doctor said it was a miracle my kidneys were saved.

My dad told me that on friday morning he went to wake me up, I have no memory of that and I was rigid in my bedroom, they called an ambulance and the six people from the ambulance were not able to put me there, it was only after I apparently bit a nurse on the neck that they got the needles out and sedated the shit out of me, my dad said it was like a scene from Walking Dead. As I said I have no recolllection of those events.

They sent out the diphenidine bag my parents found next to my bed, the current batch(from UK), it's packed full of nephrotic by products, parent compound and untreated precursor or so the local authorities said. That's why I almost lost my kidneys.

Some drugs are worth risking your health over, mdma, ket, etc, Diph is definately not, so I suggest that if you have any toss that shit in the toilet and get some ket or mxe or a decent disso. I'm alive by a miracle, I guess Janis Joplin, Hendrix and Kurt Cobain will have to wait a bit more before they get to enjoy my company.

As I said I really was so close to dying, now I have the kidney function of a 60 year old and messed up liver enzymes.

I had to do my opiate detox in hospital, which was dire but at least they pumped me up full of liquid diazepam, bromazepam and lorazepam at night, which they scripted me right now as I need to do a taper for my benzo adiction. Still even with all those benzos I think I slept maybe six hours in five days.

I feel shit, my drug worker said it's my civic duty to inform fellow users, I would have informed you guys anyway as I love you all and don't want you to get hurt.

Stay safe people. We almost lost another one, this time it was me.

Fucking diphenidine (and methoxphenidine too). Accidents waiting to happen. :|

I did express my concerns to you, Kenny, but now isn't the time for 'I told you so'. Your experience sounds horrific. You're lucky to be here.

Glad you're okay(ish), and for fuck's sake, look after yourself, man. :) <3

Shit that's terrible. Hope you manage to recover more.

This is the sort of case where we should say, fuck the no sources rule, the vendor really needs to be named and shamed for this, it's not like they're hard to find anyway.

I don't think it's the vendor, so much as the chemical. Or at least the batch which is currently available from UK vendors.

Unless every reported diphenidine hospitalisation (and there have been a few) resulted from product obtained from the same vendor, naming the supplier is pretty useless.

Fucking diphenidine (and methoxphenidine too). Accidents waiting to happen. :|

I did express my concerns to you, Kenny, but now isn't the time for 'I told you so'. Your experience sounds horrific. You're lucky to be here.

Glad you're okay(ish), and for fuck's sake, look after yourself, man. :) <3

Mate, I don't know whether I'm just over emotional but that got me tears in my eyes. Thanks man, appreciated. Yes I do remember you telling me to go easy with that shite about this time last year when they popped up in the market, I remember I did a mix of diph and mxp on christmast night and it had been a bit I was playing with them.

Thanks for the kind words.

As I said, the doctors talked to me on my last day at the hospital, they knew I was a different kind of user to the usual junkies they get in the ER, that's why they showed me the lab result, in that wee bag of diph my parents brought there they found like dozen nasty chemicals, some precursors, some by products, some sister compounds, meaning it was diphenidine but also tainted with similar chemicals. Basically a messed up synth which the vendors obviously didn't bother to check, no matter what they claim on their site.

I wish I could name them, they're one of the big five or whatever the fuck they call themselves these days, the name is a mix of ponzi with a different first letter and those devices that keep belts tightened. That's as much as a hint as I can give without outright naming them.

Take care guy, I need to go take my twenty morning drops of liquid bromazepam, they have to hold me until six pm. My mother has control of my medication so I don't abuse it and mess up my taper. Peace lads

I don't think it's the vendor, so much as the chemical. Or at least the batch which is currently available from UK vendors.

Unless every reported diphenidine hospitalisation (and there have been a few) resulted from product obtained from the same vendor, naming the supplier is pretty useless.

Sounds more like that batch, not every UK vendor will be commissioning the same lab to make it, or in the case of the smaller ones, won't all be buying it from the same place. I think people will be more willing to follow the advice and dump it especially if it's from the same source. Harm reduction anyone? Actually no let's just brush that under the carpet in the name of the almighty rules!

So everybody who's been hospitalised has bought the same batch? I don't see how that's likely if (as you suggest yourself) the various vendors will have their own sources.

Remember these are untested chemicals with no history of human use. Just because they share structural similarities with better known drugs doesn't mean they have a similar safety profile.

Better to be cautious of diphenidine itself, surely?

thats seriously fucked up man, glad you pulled through! Theres is something not quite right about the new dissos. I love ket but mxp just didnt feel right to me at all, through mine down the toilet a while ago after about 3 tries.

So everybody who's been hospitalised has bought the same batch? I don't see how that's likely if (as you suggest yourself) the various vendors will have their own sources.

Remember these are untested chemicals with no history of human use. Just because they share structural similarities with better known drugs doesn't mean they have a similar safety profile.

Better to be cautious of diphenidine itself, surely?

Well we don't know do we? Why? They weren't allowed to disclose it. It's not like they're advertising, they're saying this shit will hospitalise you, throw it away.

Theres is something not quite right about the new dissos.

That's exactly how I felt with them. A weird, ominous feeling.

Well we don't know do we? Why? They weren't allowed to disclose it. It's not like they're advertising, they're saying this shit will hospitalise you, throw it away.

Exactly. So surely it's best just to give diphenidine / MXP the wide berth they deserve?

I mean, they're crappy drugs anyhow.

I did sort of provide a hint on the source, you probably picked it up if you read through the lines, I'm sure a mod will edit it though.

By the way having a plastic tube sticking out of your dick for a week is something I wouldn't wish on anyone, having to call a nurse to shit and have them wipe your bum, fuck I think I really learned my lesson.

From now it will be only holy ganja and scripted benzos.

By the way kratom made test positive for methadone, just so you know, in case you get blood tested. Doctors said it's not the first case.

I forgot in my first post to mention that obviously given it was a normal day for me, I had also consumed my usual couple of ounces of kratom leaf. No more of that either, a plant with wost WD than oxy(yes I did experience both so I can comment)

Sketchy fuckers still hanging onto their stupid name from the JWH plant food days...

Last edited:
Bloody hell man, sounds horrendous, glad you're still with us. lucky. quite a wake up call

Glad you pulled through all that... sounds horrific. <3

I believe there have been numerous problems with Diphenidine... I remembered researching it & decided to stay clear in favour of 2-MeO-Diphenidine but it didn't do it for me plus might be as dangerous itself.

Stay safe.

Thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated.

Just had my twenty one drops of bromazepam, mother dearest felt generous and gave me an extra drop :)

It's 2,5 mgs per ml, does anybody know how much is liquid is in a drop? Is it a ml? If that's so, they have scripted me horse doses, but I guess that makes sense, as before the incident I was doing either ten flubromazepams or handfuls of diclazepam so my tolerance is off the roof.

On my second or third day at the hospital, the blonde young nurse gave me twice the amount of diazepam as she saw that I was suffering and the previous dose had done fuck all, she winked at me and said I'm not gonna tell the doctor I gave you this top up. Then she put the stereo on with a bob marley cd to try and chill me a bit. Top lass. I need to track her down as soon as I get better I'll park outside the hospital and stalk her ;)

Depending on the dripper, 20 drops should be about 1ml. That's water anyway, benzos will probably be dissolved in some sort of gycol mix so it could be way more than that (higher viscosity, bigger drops)

Okay, then, explained why they don't fuck all. I had convinced myself it was one drop=1ml.

That makes sense, it's a weak dose, that's why I still feel WDs from kratom and I'm basically holding the benzo WDs, barely.

They did script me lorazepam for bedtime, loving that, long half life I still feel it in the morning.

I never liked bromazepam. Even at higher doses it's just a bit shite.

Glad you're ok there Kenny :)

Seems to be more and more bluelighters ending up all bent and broken in the hospital this past couple of months.. Pagey,MrScientist,Sprout etc etc..

Take care man, we're fuckin fragile things really <3

Depending on the dripper, 20 drops should be about 1ml. That's water anyway, benzos will probably be dissolved in some sort of gycol mix so it could be way more than that (higher viscosity, bigger drops)

It may be a litle more - a tea spoon holds 5ml, but i spose they come in different sizes - you could always get a rig and measure.

Holy Shit MK - What a horrifying experience.

So glad that you pulled through. Look after yourself.

Bear