Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 mg methadone...
few bowls of some green...
smokes...
and sippin' a nice cup of pomegranate green tea...

just relaxing on a nice rainy day...

Holy shit I give up, I've been sitting on the bidet with warm water splashing on my dick for llike 30 minutes only to leak a few drops :/. I'm going to bed, g'night fuckers :)

Ritalin binge 10mg IR's and 40mg ER's (ROA's intranasal, sublingualed, and a little bit oral)... lost count a while ago, but a lot, even by my standards... lucky i got a good downer "arsenal" lol... otherwise i would be FuK'D

Allays been a definate downer bloke, but recently, with work, and recreation. got on the stim bandwagon big time :\ (Ritalin, EPH, 2-FMA, 3F-P, 4-FA....) won't go into details of disso's =D8(=D and psychs :D atm...

Last edited:
pretty sane right now, just woke up for a short night, feel still stoned, gonna take a line of blow with my cofee and some master kush already rolled from last night:! hiphiphip Houra!!! :D Wonderful day to everyone <3

3 Cups Oolong Wuyi - Orally
1.5 g Psilocybin cubensis - Orally
50-60 mg. Methylamphetamine salts - Freebased/IR
20 mg. Dicycloamine - Orally
10 mg. Oxycodone ER - Orally
2 5.8% EtOh Crispin Cider - Orally
Numerous Strains of Cannabis - Vaped
Clove 24 mg./mL Nicotine Solution - Vaped

Busy day heh

Been alternating naps and beers for the last 20 hours or so.

This past evening my best friend and I went to a pizza joint. I was already buzzed so only had 4 half pours and a glass of blueberry mead while there. We split three pizzas (pepperoni and pepper, buffalo chicken and blue cheese, kalamata olive and goat cheese) and then got frozen yogurt after. Great conversations too since I only get to see the chap like once a year.

Fucking best night I could have had without opiates or pot. We raged on some Dreamcast at the end, he went home, I'm still intoxicated.

Holy shit I give up, I've been sitting on the bidet with warm water splashing on my dick for llike 30 minutes only to leak a few drops :/. I'm going to bed, g'night fuckers :)

I noticed if you kneel down it helps. Also the hotter the water, the better.

In fact, one night when I was blasted I had the same problem as you and regular hot water wasn't working. So, I decided to boil some water and pour that over myself. My wife stopped me (thankfully) , but I was so high it seemed to make sense to me at the time.

50mg morning diclaz maintenance
200mg caffeine pill

Hittin the Indica yo. My weed tolerance is low, per usual. Phew,

Edit: Seriously getting real high, making me a self-serving eddible. Im just gonna be in da couch all day. At my tolerance like .2 of top grade bud gets me medicated and not just high. .3-4 gets me reallyhigh. I dont nomally smoke and eat it too. I'll cya guys later, there's work to be done.

Ive just been going to my desk, take a hit, come back to bed to curl up with my ipod, be stoned for a bit then suddenly wake up again. Near the end I started trying to notice when I went out. Never noticed. Now insomnia (outta bud).

Last edited:
80 mgs oxycodone eaten. Is weird but prefer it more to H snorted, they say oxy doesn't have enough legs well I find H to be a centipede in that respect. Too much legs. Lit nodded out on Thurs and woke up vomitting in the morning.

Finishing this beer I discovered next to my bed upon waking, then going out for more beer and food... Had some bomb Japanese cuisine earlier today too. Real fun day!

Can't wait to see what's on tap.

Mm. Hill farmstead, passed up Lawson's for some ballast point victory at sea. This has been my most successful weekend of drinking ever (virtually nonstop with no sickness) and I still got a couple goodies in the fridge.

Where do I put in for my honorary Finn/polac/ruskie card

Last edited:
When you drink like that ontop of benzos?
My 50mg diclazepam just didnt cut it today. 60mg in the afternoon with a pint of gin almost gone. 10mg methadone too, i need 3-4 2mg lopes again to not sniffle/tear. I hate myself sometimes. All the time im so dependent on feeling something. Family life kills me on the inside.

I just stole 15 10mg methadone. Make that 60mg in my blood, plus tobacco which I was holdin out on. God with my 'fresh' tolerance this is amazing. Lately snagging 20mg gets me noddin, so yeah.

Edit: Adding another 50mg to go with the last of my pint of Gin. I don't get this chance often, stealing dad's methadone. Fucker deserves it, has ruined pit family, and between the opioids and testosterone he takes he's fucking monster. If he was responsible with his meds and didnt have to buy more at the end of each month I'd let him be. Low low tol, 10mg @ 6pm, 50 @ 9pm, 50more now at 12:30. If only the diclaz I take hadd a recreational efffevt in me.... I'd be near OD territory, Either way, feelsgoodman. Shit, the methadone alone is near OD territory,

Edit: Took 30mg more, leavvvvvvvvving anotheer 80mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg sesh. I honestly think id die if my bennnzo tol didnt make me themm synergize, Got 2 shotso f gin left mixed into acollins glass and plenty of raspbery arizona tea. Sooooooo high i can't reallt do anything.

Missssion accomplished: NOD CITY for 2 days,

P.S. This edit took ages to type. Ant for my opie tolerance, 2-3 2mg loperamide pills lately stop the sniffles I get from WDs. So these are ultra high dosess. =D

Edit 2: Just took the other 80mg. Im not sure it'll be nod city for 2 days, but 1at least 1, and getting there is allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that matters. Also the tobacco, finished my pint of gin, and fanct crackers and cheese (brie?). With the free one offered to me before parents wentto wedding, plus 15 more thaken over the day, thats 160mg total. I've done this before with no tolerance (no neeeding to take a few lope to fight the snifffles) up to 90-120mg methadone before.

Last edited:
Little ethylphenidate, codeine and cannabis combo. I feel like doing creative stuff, but must listen to music now.

Not high at all, although I've taken 35mg mscontin, and a lot of kratom. Soon this weed pill will lift me up, then another in an hour. Anybody else cook up their kratom tea with one giant tablespoon of powder, then after drinking most of it, just dump the last bit which contains the sludge at the bottom? Am I wasting it? Seems like most of the good stuff is released into the water after a boil then simmer 20 minutes. I add lemon. Thoughts please? :D

2 shots of cachaça

I love brazilian food and rum, but I can't handle the cachaca. I get a hangover instantly, it seems, when I take shots of that stuff. I think it's because it's whole cane liquor.

Oh yeah and I just took 100mg of morphine and smoked some hash.

Sober and bored to tears.

I'd nap if I hadn't had my coffee already. I'm at work technically, so I'll just continue browsing the internet and daydreaming of drugs and stuff.

Sorta high. Chilled with a buncha my buddies from middle/high school after work, and we were taking bong rips. Twas a good time, just like the old days. I think the fact that I have to get up early tomorrow is killing my buzz though lol... Gonna take a few more rips then head to bed. Peaceee.

Status
Not open for further replies.