• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im stil feeling high enough from that methadone above, that I dont feel the need to get high. 150mg over 24 practically no tolerance.

Face is rather red though. And I did have to get up take my diclaz maintenance dose.

Sorta high. Chilled with a buncha my buddies from middle/high school after work, and we were taking bong rips. Twas a good time, just like the old days. I think the fact that I have to get up early tomorrow is killing my buzz though lol... Gonna take a few more rips then head to bed. Peaceee.

Ahh yess the good ol days... Our school was in a rich FL Beachside community. Across 1 street from the school and you're at the beach. We got all the drugs, pots/psychs/pills... always knew like 5 people with a big pounda dank at all times. It's interesting to see the business change from my POV as we're not all herded into boringness together daily. And leaving for a year. Not as good on my end now.

Last edited:
OMG just got off the DMT train. First breakthough, don't even know what happen, the whole reality ceased to exist.

8mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
Just smoked a bowl of some potent Pinapple Kush.
Sippin on some delicious coffee

Feeling pretty damn good, just need the Morphine now.

Last edited:
^Hahaha, ahhh I remember my first time breaking through on DMT.

It was actually 5-MeO-DMT I believe. I was the first to try a batch (half gram) that a friend came across at a festival. We used a small homemade bong with the DMT packed on some weed. My friend lit it for me and I cleared the smoke and held my breath. I was nervous about what to expect. I could tell I had gotten a solid hit.

Before I even managed to exhale, I felt my body dissolve. Like sand in a sifter. I closed my eyes and immediately my perspective took on a 360 degree fisheye view. Visuals that looked like golden-neon lotuses comprised of hexagon fractals stretched to the outer edges of my vision and essentially infinity. My senses merged into one and I began to perceive the visuals and sounds I was hearing as quasi-sensory input. I could feel/hear/see everything all at once. Someone went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. The sound of the water flowing into the cup caused my consciousness to expand in order to accompany the altered perception of my sound field. I could hear my friend and his girlfriend discussing what was going on/expressing curiosity about what I was feeling.

As I came out of it, I opened my eyes and looked around the room. All of the colors in the room were heavily saturated and there were still minor fractals on surfaces. I looked over at my friend and his girl with big eyes. I could tell my pupils were still quite dilated. They asked, "How was it?" And all I could say was, "It's so hard to describe!!!" I had no words to describe it. I still think the description I just wrote does it no justice.

DMT is fucking awesome. :D

45mg Dexedrine, 2mg Lorazepam, and 2x keybumps of Meclonazepam orally. Once the night arrives, I will find myself deep into a kay-hole.
Still cannot find any Meclonaz experience(s). Can anyone chime in here?

Feeling great!!
35mgs of Hydrocodone
25mgs of Promethazine
8mgs of Alprazolam
Just smoked a bowl of some dank.
Nicotine
Caffeine

About so smoke good ole crack cocaine :-D

^ good memories of psychedelic use here... Glad it was not a horrifying experience.

I love brazilian food and rum, but I can't handle the cachaca. I get a hangover instantly, it seems, when I take shots of that stuff. I think it's because it's whole cane liquor.

yep some cachaças do give me somewhat of a hangover even though i didn't drink a lot, but that's not always the case. i see a lot of people saying this though. where in brazil have you been?

on topic, i'm just drinking this flavored beer that may be kinda girly but tastes amazing and is getting me drunk kinda fast, so who cares

I feel pretty damn good.
.25gs of bomb Tar Heroin (smoked)
35mgs of Hydrocodone (oral)
25mgs of Promethazine (oral)
8mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
20mgs of Ambein
50mgs of DPH.
50mgs of Doxylamine.
Bowls of some dank hard hitting Kush.
Also smoked a wee bit of Crack Cocaine
Caffeine (redbull, cold Coffee and Tea)
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)

yep some cachaças do give me somewhat of a hangover even though i didn't drink a lot, but that's not always the case. i see a lot of people saying this though. where in brazil have you been?

many places. my mother grew up in sao paulo.

I just smoked many joints and bowls of some Sour OG.

Happy travels bro!! Quite fantastic.

Glad you got there :D

Thanks man It was quite unexpected. I had just finished talking on the phone and remembered my oil burner had some residues of DMT from my first attempt a few days before, so i said better clean that pipe properly. Took one big hit and everything went very weird, I think at that point i had already lost my ego because i didn't knew anything (didn't knew who i was or what i was doing), then looked at what appeared to be my hands, saw the pipe and remembered that i had to finish it. After that i just lost count on how many hits I've taken and just went into a really colored and extrange place.
During the whole experience I didn't knew what time was or even what i was so i don't have a clue how much time went by.
I liked it a lot but I feel like it was a dream, just like a quick look into the "DMT reality". Will love to explore it further =D

OT: I'm taking a bong hit now, I've been sober today.

I feel great!!
.25gs of Tar Heroin (smoked)
20mgs of Hydrocodone (oral)
50mgs of Doxylamine
Caffeine (redbull)
Nicotine (camels)

Great day so far.

45mg Dexedrine, 2mg Lorazepam, and 2x keybumps of Meclonazepam orally. Once the night arrives, I will find myself deep into a kay-hole.
Still cannot find any Meclonaz experience(s). Can anyone chime in here?

I envy you guys who can still get real k, Ive been making do with mxe. Speaking of which I did a whole crap ton of that stuff last night. Finally got my propylene glycol so me and my girl did 2mgs of etizolam each and then just kept bumping mxe until we reached a state so utterly bizzare it was just absurd. We literally sat on my mattress on the floor and attempted to wrap a new coil for my e cig for over 2 hours. Love this stuff

Nothing wrong with an M-Hole ;p I pref. Special Kay for sure, but if I had some M, I'd defo be doing ettt!
OT; 30mg Dexedrine, I'm going to make an educated guess of.. 35mg Meclonazepam, which I'm about to up, and a junt. I will say, this combo feels utterly fantastic, seems to me their synergizing with one another veryyyy well. Boizeeeeee, PA, Mas, where art thou?

Nothing wrong with an M-Hole ;p I pref. Special Kay for sure, but if I had some M, I'd defo be doing ettt!
OT; 30mg Dexedrine, I'm going to make an educated guess of.. 35mg Meclonazepam, which I'm about to up, and a junt. I will say, this combo feels utterly fantastic, seems to me their synergizing with one another veryyyy well. Boizeeeeee, PA, Mas, where art thou?

Druggiiiees unite!!!

Sounds like a decent buzz
just weed caffiene and cigs for now atop my daily done.

Feelin alright would love some xanax or soma.
soon....

Sooo toasted... Idk why but it seems like my weed tolerance keeps dropping by the day lol. One big bong rip and I'm fucking blasted. =D

@ykm How's that meclonaz player? I plan on ordering a benzo of some kind but I'm not sure which to go with. Right now I'm leanin towards etiz since it's on the edge of its legality, but I've heard a lot of good things about others too.

Hahahaha, nothing wrong with that, Royce!
If it were ME, I'd say Diclazepam, or Etizooooooo. Meclonaz is decent, nothing to write home about, though.. It takes pretty healthy doses to do much, but when mixed with Dexedrine it's definitely not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.