• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

i personnally took like between 60 and 90mg in 5doses over 2days, preceding a evening binge smoking ice, didnt slept for 3days, slept fine yesterday with one etiz, and took some etiz after the meth binge too, so ill be very cautious to take that kind of dosage, i think 20mg is good starting dose, this isnt so euphoric but i must admit it the best stim i ever had since now but im kind of worry a lot about something like this, it feel like your takin a line and ur good for a week of feeling stimuled but in a sublte way

It is really difficult to estimate the drug's effects, when there has been residual stimulation, caused by the meth. If a dose that low, let's say 20mg orally would have a remarkable effect on your more or less completely sober (at least 2 days free of stimulants) self, then the assumption, that the different available batches are subject to extreme variations in quality (or consist of different isomers, i.e.e the good batches have the (+)-trans isomer, the others the racemic mixture, see the quotes of adder and clubcard from the first page), is reasonable. That or the substance, that some of us have tested, is not 3F-Phenmetrazine. To me, 3F-Phenmetrazine feels like clubcard mentioned : like 40% amphetamine.

Problem with phenmetrazine is 4 isomers, 1 active. Even when the trans isomers were isolated, it was 40% amphetamine.

I think that the (+)-trans isomer should be the most potent one out of 4 isomers, so dl-trans-3-fluorophenmetrazine shouldn't be bad at all, but who knows what synthetic route was chosen.

A good way to find that out, is obviously getting it tested. Another, more heuristic way is, that those, that consume it, try to be totally stimulant free for 48 hours before indulging in tests (oral ROA). If the exp. is meh, we know, the batches are more or less the same.

Last edited:
What the fuck happened to Yaksha? He was the only person I've seen on the entire internet giving consistent updates and reports of his experiences with this chemical. Everything else I've found has been either theoretical speculation or more or less isolated reports.
What was the criticism of him related to again? Some editorial qualms? Some notion that he was perhaps a bit too enthusiastic about a potentially dangerous chemical? And yet for someone who's interested in learning more about this chemical, don't we NEED people who are willing to try it? And furthermore, based on his writing, I didn't find anything particularly irresponsible in his treatment of the drug (only slightly, really, like the fact he was taking it daily for at least some time). And even if I did, I really don't care, all sources of information are at this point welcome to me. It should be left to everyone to take it as they will and make their own decisions.

Do we really need the caveat, that this drug is unresearched, that any individual experience is not an indication of safety? Isn't this easily understood without being told? Everyone needs to be responsible for their own safety and own decisions, enough said. We're not children. I'm annoyed that someone would be criticized to the point of deleting their valuable posts because of some largely irrelevant flaws of notably secondary importance given the situation regarding this chemical.

He either could not deal with the (vaped) 3F-P - comedown or had some inferiority issues, otherwise he would not have deleted all of his posts, because some nonentity did not agree with his posting manners. I mean, I'm not even a mod and yet, he played the prima donna and deleted everything instead of polishing his test results in order to make his posts "standard conform", i.e. :

- editing instead of reposting
- no live-reports
- no glorification of unidentified RC use (if you deny the existence of side effects and consider after effects as a "bonus" you have to overthink the relationship to your body)

If you need some reliable sources about the after/side - effects of phenmetrazine, see kingqueen1's last contribution (thanks for posting!).

from someone posted on other forums, its about Phenmetrazine, saying interesting stuff, quite scary about some. There is some stuff about not mixing with an MAOI http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search2/r?dbs+hsdb:mad:term+@rn+134-49-6

It shows, that the side effects spectrum (even of the parent compound) is quite extensive, contrarily to some former member's opinion.

I find it interesting, that the potency (measured via observing the reinforcing potential in dogs, of course it is not accurate, but it shows a direction) of phenmetrazine in vivo relative to that of d-amph is about 0.1 .

The circumstance, that 3F-P is only slightly more potent than phenmetrazine and that isolating the active isomers is a tedious task (at least for the average chinese lab) makes me wonder, whether those, that mentioned a potency comparable to d,l - amphetamine actually did not get 3F-P, but an amphetamine analogue like 2-FA,2-FMA,3-FA,4-FA or even another phenmetrazine-analogue like 4M-P.

It's a shame that's for sure. I've seen way worse on the Peev or Meth threads for example. A few rules that are constantly broken on here are suddenly important, an example must be made, that's more important then any more potentially valuable information.

I think ill stick to abusing IV Meth, atleast untill 3f-Phenmetrazine becomes more widely accepted. Wouldn't want to get banned.

To clarify : Neither did he get banned, nor did I or someone else report any post of him. He simply could not stand the argument, as it seems or had other reasons to retreat.

It was his decision to delete everything and to not further contribute. I guess, he'll be back with a new account, soon, if enough people implore him.

What the fuck happened to Yaksha? He was the only person I've seen on the entire internet giving consistent updates and reports of his experiences with this chemical. Everything else I've found has been either theoretical speculation or more or less isolated reports.
What was the criticism of him related to again? Some editorial qualms? Some notion that he was perhaps a bit too enthusiastic about a potentially dangerous chemical? And yet for someone who's interested in learning more about this chemical, don't we NEED people who are willing to try it?

Thank you Xem,

I got tired of the criticism of my first attempt at imparting some of my experiences, the consensus seemed to be that my experiences were worthless due to the way they were conveyed, and I generally have a huge level of discomfort with publishing my personal drug use anywhere even under a pseudonym, so given that apparently my subjective experiences and posting style was wildly offensive to the participants here, it made sense to just remove them to lessen any further negative impact on this thread, and frankly having my personal choices, intelligence and wife insulted because I didn't follow the traditional format is a little ridiculous.

I also did not attempt to glorify this substance, simply I was trying to convey that it carries a host of benefits to someone seeking a less intense, but still immensely effective stimulant experience.

Last edited:
As you see, many posters appreciate your input, so perhaps it would be for the best if you could summarize your experience with the important variables (ROA, duration, side effects, comparison? ... pros/cons) included, if you have time. The only one, that criticized your post explicitly was me. Confirmations like "He is right!" are often meant humorous. I won't bother you any further. And the insults have been deleted already a few hours after. Sorry, if you took that serious.

I still believe, that one or several of us did not get 3F-PM, but another stimulant RC. The first reporters gave a mediocre rating, then there suddenly was an increase of positive feedback and much lower reported doses, so this assumption is probably true.

Last edited:
I'll give this another try.

First trials with this drug:
Initial allergy test was a miniscule insufflated dose, 2mg or less..after a brief pause there was a significant sting utterly unexpected for such a tiny dose...

First true test:
Measured out sixty mg and mixed it with orange juice, the flavor is horrific and overpowers the juice easily, my suggestion is to parachute or encapsulate this, it is vile.

T0:30- Despite having been up for thirty six hours with only three hours of sleep I suddenly feel completely alert and note a positive mood shift.
T1:00 Subtle body high, totally alert and downright chatty, talking a mile a minute but still don't experience any pronounced euphoria. I have a reasonably sized meal and despite having no appetite, am able to eat without issue.

Over the next hour I feel wide awake, exuberant and simply cannot stop talking.

T2:00 Noticeable physical effects are totally gone by this point, however I continue to experience significant residual stimulation until T5:00 when I take 1mg of etizolam and go to sleep without effort. However as a new father I am awoken repeatedly throughout the night and probably only get three to four hours of rest.

Day two:
I am, for obvious reasons exhausted,I prepare another sixty mg in juice and go to work. Throughout the entire day I am alert, focused, attentive and far more productive than I had any right to be.

I find myself making far more small talk with my co-workers than normal,a chatty person by nature I tend to stay reserved at work in an effort to maintain distance between my personal and professional lives so while it's not abnormal for me to babble it is very much so at work.

I skip breakfast and lunch, frankly I'm too busy for either but doing so normally leaves me tired and with a headache, this is not so on this day.

At no point, despite feeling significant stimulation, do I feel as though I'm outwardly displaying any of the traditional warning signs of such a state, there's no jaw tension, pupil dilation or excessive sweating. My extremities are much colder than normal.

After work I orally ingest another sixty mg, this is approximately T10:00.

At T 10:30 a considerably more significant rush washes over me, this time my heart rate elevates to ~95bpm, and I experience a mild sense of euphoria, on par with an extremely low dose of cocaine.

I spend the afternoon cleaning, playing with my kids and everything seems generally more enjoyable..

T13:00 My kids are in bed and I decide to try mixing about one hundred mg into a quarter full 1.5oz saline nasal spray.

The saline mixture proves to be utterly painless, and after four squirts I experience a far more intense level of stimulation.

This time there is a sense of euphoria but mild and manageable compared to a cathinone or traditional amphetamine.

T13:40 I am still feeling a pronounced rush, and add two additional squirts, my heart rate is now 116bpm, but I'm still showing no outward signs of being on drugs. I have no shake in my hands, sweat on my brow or clench in my jaw.

T14:30 The high is gone but the even keel stimulation continues unabated,I decided to go to bed x take two mg of etizolam to ensure I sleep through the night, and do so without issue.

Day 3

I wake up groggy from the etizolam and struggle out of bed, I snag the saline on my way into the shower, two squirts in each nostril and by the time I'm showered I feel wide awake and downright motivated. I take another sixty mg orally. This represents my last oral dose to date.

As my saline was nearly empty to begin with I mix a half gram with distilled water and sea salt and fill the 1.5oz bottle. I'm not sure if this is where the half life starts to come into play but I don't use the spray until T5:00..Throughout the first five hours I am far more stimulated than on days one and two, with a significant rush lasting from the oral dose until T4:00.

At T5:00 I add two squirts to my day and within half an hour I am stimulated to the point that I'm no longer comfortable being at work,I can't stop babbling and feel mildly out of control. Don't get me wrong, it's not unpleasant but it is totally unsuitable for work, so I sneak out and go home.

Over the next three days I continue to only ingest this via the saline, generally doing several doses at night with a few drinks. I find myself enjoying the oddly mellow euphoria that seems to totally contradict the intense stimulation.

At work I begin scaling down my dose day by day, but the effects continue to compound, one squirt seems to have the total effect of a half dozen would have on day two. By Friday a single double dose taken at lunch time with no doses in the morning was enough to again make me leave work early.

Friday evening I combine a few squirts with MPA and the overall effect is astonishing, I'm completely high, higher than coke, higher than d amp, but still not as overwhelmed as I have felt on middling doses of apvp or mdpv.

I once again dose with two mg of etizolam to sleep but wake up five hours later..Still high, totally high, chatty, speedy and with no appetite to speak of.

Uncomfortable with what appears to be an incredible compound effect I take a few days off and experiment with some other recent purchases, and spend the next week barely consuming any but still dabbling. I did however combine it last night with 6apbd and was thrilled with the synergistic effect, both drugs were significantly enhanced by the combo.

I'm giving myself a continued respite to evaluate the ancillary effects on my body. So far I've noted that once the half life clears there is a significant amount of physical and mental exhaustion, muscle aches and a slight fog...all of which is sort of to be expected given the length of my trials.

I think it's important to note that despite the thirty or so hour recovery time, I've experienced no significant kidney effects, nor mood swings. There's no come down to speak of either, perhaps because the secondary duration is so long, but the drug itself is so mild in so many ways that I suspect it's simply not capable of producing a fiendish after effect.. this is extremely subjective though and I'm personally not prone to fiendish reactions, even from traditionally moreish drugs ala cocaine, so tread lightly.

Overall this, when used appropriately without party doses the night before is an astonishingly effective functional stimulant, particularly because it has so few outward indicators of intoxication, but when the half life is factored into your equations it gives you an incredible amount of positive stimulation.

To achieve the same level of productivity with adderall,eph, Ritalin, dexedrine or the like would certainly cause a mind bogglingly higher set of side effects, moodiness, scattered behavior, clumsiness, short term memory issues etc, and while I did start to feel scattered by day seven, it took a Hell of a lot to get there and frankly if you dose carefully I doubt the same would be true for another tester. I intentionally pushed the boundaries to familiarize myself with the spectrum and now that I have firmly believe a carefully measured saline roa to be both potent and beneficial.

Also I've just bought those snoot bottles, I'll do some tests with various measured nasal doses next week and update with more specific amounts.

Last edited:
My trials were unfortunately done while drunk or opiated but i can confirm the long half-life. All my doses were vaped, roughly 20mg at a time, this wasn't really effective, requires alot of heat compared to PV or Meth. Im new to chasing so maybe thats why it was ineffective for me. A very natural stimulation is felt, i feel a rush can definitely be achieved. My total dosage was 60-80mg smoked over a 6 hr period.

@yaksha
I think this would be sufficient for a trip report and would suggest posting it there, while leaving the post in this thread alive. Thanks for all the information. If I understood correctly your doses never went past 100mg, right? I read claims that the full spectrum of effects is reached around 150mg, so I could imagine this one being more euphoric than we currently are aware. I would still strongly disadvise consuming such a large dose at this point though!

My trials were unfortunately done while drunk or opiated but i can confirm the long half-life. All my doses were vaped, roughly 20mg at a time, this wasn't really effective, requires alot of heat compared to PV or Meth. Im new to chasing so maybe thats why it was ineffective for me. A very natural stimulation is felt, i feel a rush can definitely be achieved. My total dosage was 60-80mg smoked over a 6 hr period.
Thank you for your contribution!
You start off by telling us about the long half life, but then proceed to only mention the initial effects. Could you please post some details about the duration, e.g. when you were able to sleep, whether you felt stimulated the next day or still experienced appetite suppression etc?

Regarding intranasal/buccal/sublingual use, I am not sure if this is a smart idea for those who use stimulants on a regular basis. We have already heard that this substance caused nose bleeds in one person. Saline water will probably attenuate the strong reaction the mucous membranes apparently show when exposed to the chemical, but it will still not make you immune to the caustic effects. We only have one mouth and one nose, so you really might want to consider sticking to the oral ROA while still mixing the substance with plenty of liquid, since your stomach is probably a bit more resilient when it comes to the apparent caustic effects of this substance. Either way though, if it is as bad as it seems, this substance will cause irreversible damage to your mucous membranes, especially when used on a regular basis. Stay safe!

Last edited:
@yaksha

Regarding intranasal/buccal/sublingual use, I am not sure if this is a smart idea for those who use stimulants on a regular basis. We have already heard that this substance caused nose bleeds in one person. Saline water will probably attenuate the strong reaction the mucous membranes apparently show when exposed to the chemical, but it will still not make you immune to the caustic effects. We only have one mouth and one nose, so you really might want to consider sticking to the oral ROA while still mixing the substance with plenty of liquid, since your stomach is probably a bit more resilient when it comes to the apparent caustic effects of this substance. Either way though, if it is as bad as it seems, this substance will cause irreversible damage to your mucous membranes, especially when used on a regular basis. Stay safe!

Do you think its more corrosive than EPH, or methamph.?or same for the mucus membrane, im so use to snort than thinkin about oral dont attract me too

Yeah, and after you slept the whole weekend, it's time to binge again on an unresearched chemical. Cause it's so much easier to take a stimulant than going to the gym twice a week, right ?

I have no problem with most posters on this forum. As long as they realize this is a Harm Reduction - board and not a "This untested drug is so great, everyone should binge on it, there is no risk"-announcement blog ;)

As the matter of fact today is my fifth day without using this drug. The first day, when I came here where I had everything ready and next to me (full bag of 3-FPM, scale, everything you need to snort), I did think about them every once in a while, but as simple as it sounds, I just put all of them out of sight, and boom, didn't think once about using it anymore. The days after that (all four of which I've spent here) I've had no problem whatsoever to be without it. On the second day I even decided to take a good look at the bag filled with the crystally powder, and if anything, laughed at the thought of taking it anymore.

I'm sorry you feel that mine and/or some other poster's subjective experiences that they've reported here are merely glamouring the drug since (as someone said earlier) best thing since sliced bread. If you're from the US or know about the "drug war" that's going on there you should know that harm reduction does not include demonizing a substance, merely reporting its effects. And that's what we're (or at least I am) doing here.
I thought I have made it clear enough in my earlier posts that everything I say should not be considered anything but my subjective experience, and that I'm not recommending this substance for anyone. I am merely reporting - its - effects - on me.

That guy obiously uses this drug as a anorexic. So yeah, those kinds of issues can be sorted by physical exertion. (My harsh tone was more a reaction than an action)
If you're talking about me, I most definitely wasn't using this drug as an anorexic. I simply didn't have any real food, I didn't feel like eating what I had here, much less going to the store to buy some actual food. I'm underweight and have always been, If anything I'd be happy to gain a few kilograms, or pounds as them yankees say.

Do you think its more corrosive than EPH, or methamph.?or same for the mucus membrane, im so use to snort than thinkin about oral dont attract me too
In my opinion it is more corrosive/hurts more than pure ethylphenidate. Don't have experience with pure methamphetamine.

Please, for the sake of your nose, do as yaksha said:
As far as insufflating.. GUYS! PUT IT IN A SALINE SOLUTION!! ... I tried a few times to sniff this stuff dry and it's ill advised, but mixing it in saline has proved to remove almost all of the discomfort and seems to increase bio-availability significantly

EDIT: Didn't realize that either of the two posts I quoted above might've been directed to yaksha.. so if that's the case, sorry for the misundestanding, but there's my opinion anyway.

All these posts were addressing another member. ;)

The grumpy hypocrite that I am, I indulged into weekly binges (to see, what the fuzz is about :D) involving many insufflated doses. I'd estimate, that it is not as corrosive as EPH. Yes it burns (and cannot be healthy obviously), but quickly dissolves and leaves a liquid residue contrarily to EPH, which stings and slowly erodes the flesh, without much notice. Will report back, when severe symptoms (or exciting effects for once) occur.

Sorry for another post in a row, but this seemed like such a different topic that I decided not to add this in the earlier post.

So, in an attempt to add a bit more subjective information about this substance, after being over four days without it, and every other drug besides a little bit of weed and the daily cup of coffee, I give thee my version of the effects.

ATTENTION: EVERYTHING IN THIS POST, BELOW THIS TEXT IS BASED ONLY ON MY SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE AND THEREFORE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED "TRUE", AS THERE IS LITTLE TO NO OBJECTIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUBSTANCE AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS POST!

All of the information below is regarding insufflated, or 'snorted', carefully measured doses of the substance [3-fluoro-phenmetrazine]. All doses were snorted as dry powder, as opposed to dissolving the substanc.

Duration (insufflated)
  • First signs: 1-2 minutes
  • Come-up: 5-15 minutes
  • Duration of peak: 15-45 minutes
  • Come-down: 15-60 minutes
  • After-effects: Few hours to two days

Dosage (insufflated, tentative)
  • Light: 5-15mg
  • Moderate: 20-30mg
  • Heavy: Over 35mg

Upon insufflation, I start feeling pain in my nostril. The pain is very strong, and makes my eyes water. It quickly (within a minute at most) dissipates away, and very shortly after that I start feeling minor stimulation. It starts as mental stimulation, hardly noticeable but it quickly goes past the point where I could mistake it for placebo. At the same point the palms of my hands start sweating, and moment by moment I can feel the mental stimulation become even clearer, and within five minutes of taking the dose I can't keep my legs still.
At the point where I have physical stimulation, I can start expecting to feel some euphoria within minutes, at which point the peak starts. It feels a lot like ethylphenidate, only more mentally and physically euphoric.

The peak always starts dissipating very quickly, and while at no point do I feel any more negative side-effects than I would upon the comedown of a small bomb of d-amphetamine, I find it very hard to fight the urge to redose.
This is, in my opinion, the worst negative effect this drug has given me so far. I know that if I snort another line, I would be as high, or even higher, as I was when the first line peaked, but it just means I can't fall asleep for another ~4-5 hours due to the unbelievably long residual stimulation the substance has. After doing it for two days in a row (after a two day break), I felt like I just had a cup of coffee for even the next few days. This doesn't seem to affect sleep too much, although as someone pointed out it is somewhat worrisome.

So, to sum-up my subjective effects:
Positive:
  • Stimulation
  • Sense of well-being
  • Euphoria
Neutral:
  • Long residual stimulation
  • Restlessness, need to do things
  • Short duration
Negative:
  • Inability to sleep for hours after the last dose
  • Corrosive to the nose (this can be reduced by dissolving the substance in a solution or ingesting it orally)
  • Talking normally becomes difficult, especially with higher doses
  • A strong urge to redose
  • Vasoconstriction
  • Possibility of physical and mental addiction
  • Mental confusion (only noticeable when I take it in very large doses, or binges)

--

Even though I've had non-stop access to this substance for days now after stopping its use, I just.. don't feel like using it anymore. As good as might sound in the text I wrote above, the nasal pain, the urge to redose, the incredibly long residual stimulation, and so on, overcome the otherwise nice substance's positive sides, especially if I use it for more than a day in a row (with aforementioned couple of hours of sleep in between).

While pretty much the only way to get any information about these frighteningly novel compounds is for idiots like me to volunteer as lab rats and go where no man has gone before, I do not recommend anyone to use this substance.

Edit: Thanks, Ziiirp, for clarifying that :)

Last edited:
Very nice post man. Much more valuable, than my spamming :D

It is suprising, that you feel lingering effects 2 days after the last dose. I hope the perceived long half-life is not a consequence of the high lipophilicity of unknown (potentially toxic) metabolites. I will know soon. :!

Is there information on what the 3fluoro- add to the phenmetrazine, which is knew for having 8hour half life? (which is quite a lot for a stim thinking about it: after 24hours- mean 25% still in the blood, its quite a lot

I haven't used it myself, but instant nosebleeds on one hand and intense pain after 2mg snorted on the other hand make me think that it indeed does more damage to mucous membranes than other popular stimulants.

It's funny that you say this, because the last thing I insufflated with any regularity was EPH and it caused me no end of trouble, after two days of use in a row I was stuck with a perpetually streaming nose for over a week, it was uncomfortable and embarrassing. The initial sting from FPM seems to be sharper, but I believe, it's less generally corrosive. With Eph, no matter how much you chop it, or what you mix it in, it hurts. Usually not as bad on day one, but on day two, my god even the smallest amount feels like broken glass. The 3F-PM, doesn't seem to leave any lasting discomfort when used in tandem with saline, and I believe the pain has more to do with the sharp edges of the microscopic crystals, which is negated by dissolution.

Very nice post man. Much more valuable, than my spamming :D

It is suprising, that you feel lingering effects 2 days after the last dose. I hope the perceived long half-life is not a consequence of the high lipophilicity of unknown (potentially toxic) metabolites. I will know soon. :!
Thanks :) and I haven't seen a single post of you that would ever remind me of spam :D
Yes, the possible long-acting metabolites (which at least yaksha has also reported) have been on my mind. Who knows what it's caused by? Read the Wikipedia article about MPPP's history for a prime example of a possible worst-case scenario...

Is there information on what the 3fluoro- add to the phenmetrazine, which is knew for having 8hour half life? (which is quite a lot for a stim thinking about it: after 24hours- mean 25% still in the blood, its quite a lot
There doesn't seem to be any concrete information about the analogue (in vivo experiments, at least), and I doubt now that it's made the RC scenario there ever will be.
The best guess I can give to you is that for a reason or another it seems to decreases the duration, and is possibly metabolized into a long-acting stimulant whose stimulating effects resemble those of caffeine.

EDIT: Thanks for your post, yaksha! I hadn't thought about the possibility of the crystals' sharp edges to be the cause, but now that you said it, it seems quite likely, as, as you mentioned, there is absolutely no lasting discomfort beyond, say, five minutes after insufflation IME, and it doesn't hurt one bit when placed on my tongue (it merely tastes bad, something like MDMA. Yuck!)

Last edited:
I think this is good and solid chemical.

First tried 20 mg and 30 mg oral with 3 hours in between few days after night with methylone (slept at that moment only 4 hours for 54 hours). It was at work, I was completely functional (not in way I could do 10x work but in way like normally functional if you took in mind I almost didn't sleep for 3 days), talkative (not too much), with decreased social awkwardness (I am usually introspective person who tried to not bother other co-workers).

The following night (it was Friday night) I didn't sleep again and did largest part of what I had. I did from 30 mg to 80 mg (90% times 50 mg) intramuscular every 40 - 120 mins. It felt much easier for body and safer comparably to methylone.I mean if compare ROA and type of trip (whole night and most day after with high frequency re-dosing). As yaksha said before you don't want to eat but you can force yourself with lesser efforts than when you are on methylone.
I felt increased libido and masturbated... a lot. With methylone as for me usually enough one or rarely two times to ejaculate. Then I feel exhausted and tired, and don't want to do that again at least for few hours (and usually at that moment methylone is almost ending up). With 3F-P I wasn't that much tired like with methylone and after another re-dose I felt like I could (and I did :)) wank one more time.
There were almost no vasoconstriction (it was, yes, but at much lower level than with methylone).

Of course I want to warn everyone that starting from Monday I feel exhausted and tired, and I want to sleep almost constantly. For example, today (from Tuesday to Wednesday) I slept for 12 hours and I think if I wasn't at work now I would go for a 1-2 hours nap again. Anyway I feel the same tiredness even after solo methylone, and now I didn't wait enough to return to baseline and did 3F-P. So this is fair that I feel tired. Btw, usually I need a week to return to a baseline after such trips. So I feel ok with tiredness, it is not harsher than I had before.
Another EDIT: I feel only tired and not depressed or sick (which usually happens after hard nights with methylone).

I am already repeated (and doubled) my order what happened with me maybe once a year (and usually with methylone, no other substances I tried give me a desire to order it again). I hope I will finally leave m1 -- first I thought the same with 5-mapb but it has the same negative sides and maybe even more if you do it too much. Now I think I will stick to 3f-p better.

EDIT: need to add that at the end of Saturday I had a little headache which I connect with high BP (have no device to measure it) because ache was like 'pulsing'. Or it could be because of I slept only overall 4 hours at the end of 4-th day of using drugs). Or it could be because I didn't eat enough. Or all above.
My heart rate wasn't more than 110 bps (at least when I measured it with clocks it never was higher), usually it was around 90-100 bps.

Remember that YMMV and keep in mind that I have some problems with self-control. So if you want to repeat my trip or be guided by my dosages you should start lower and don't do too frequent as I did.

EDIT2: music appreciation was high. I even dance a bit (usually I don't really like to dance). Playing Dota 2 with friends was fun and even with some stupid mistakes I did (because of some discoordination) I still showed good performance.

Last edited: