• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I cannot believe that people are experimenting in multi mg doses, even veterans, the warnings about this one seem quite accurate, play it safe!

It never will.

This here, LE might even enjoy those being available, I order some in my country as pellets and they don't bother, dogs smelled nothing, nothing here.

I mean other than Nexus (2c-B) (which never disappeared from the streets) was banned in 1994, last thing to be banned in Canada was some of the cannabinoids the US was going batshit insane about, oh and mdpv, obviously, goes into the same category. Also some weird strange obsession with banning Khat because arab immigrants like it (let's be honest, the Conservative government probably sees it that way).

Goodbye Harper, you're done in October.

And I'm veteran and I never take more than 2mg, it lasts me all day, it's perfect this way. 0.5mg feels like 15mg Tranxene if you ever had Tranxene, very functional, my stuttering is almost gone, at 1mg stuttering gone totally. I never used to stutter, DOB blotters caused this among other things (DOB Blotters were as common as LSD blotter in this area of the country in the mid 2000's). All long lasting effects except that, are gone, and it pisses me off, it makes severely under-qualified medical secretaries changing their facial expressions thinking I'm a dumbass. The 20mg valium I am on a day does not take it away strangely. The clonazepam I was on before for the HPPD did, but I tapered that away as much as I could.

It's possible for some people to take 1-2.5mg of this. Anything over is overkill though, same for rx'able benzos everywhere in the world, but in my country it would be reduced to Xanax and Rivotril. Midazolam's only available for IV for people having hardcore panic attacks and pre-op calming down fears you might never wake up again...There's triazolam in one or two provinces left, but not mine, I checked, never heard of the manufacturer so that bodes badly. At least I tried it one time, was given 6 0.25mg green brand name Halcions in 2002 or something. They were older people telling us to drink 1 beer with 1 pill and not anymore, that it was made to save on beer. Lmao, I was 16 or so we believed everything. Back then people on forums were telling me I had been roofied but eh no, flunitrazepam was never allowed here and mexico is far, and we didn't hang around with those people.

Oh me and my anecdotal stories :\

Last edited:
I took .5mg of Clonazolam one dose a day for three days and stopped. The first night I was fine. Going to bed last night after being off for 36 hours I was tossing and turning the whole night. Slight anxiety but more so just feeling depressed. I feel a little better this morning, but could just three days of use cause rebound like that? I can't attribute it to anything else but clonazolam.

It sure can. I expierence the same rebound effects from a single dose.

I'm using a different vendor. Same .5mg yellow capsules, but this new vendor feels wayyy stronger than my previous one. The clonazolam just hits me differently. And short term memory loss is heightened with this new one.

its that old adage of the doctor and the patient
patient: 'doctor, it hurts when i do this.'
doctor: 'so stop doing that!'

guess these aren't for you friend

I'm using a different vendor. Same .5mg yellow capsules, but this new vendor feels wayyy stronger than my previous one. The clonazolam just hits me differently. And short term memory loss is heightened with this new one.

My expierences are also with 0.5mg yellow pills. Recieved a batch of pink/purple ones from a different vendor. Haven't tried those. Hopefully with less negative side effects. But I guess I'm just sensitive when it comes to benzos, Etizolam also gives me these rebound effects.

True, this counts for me too.

I just wanted to add my two cents worth regarding Clonazolam. Let me start by saying while I fiend for many things, I have never found benzos recreational at all. I have used Xanax legitimately for panic attacks when flying (although I can't even get that on script now so not sure how I will fly in the future), and Etizolam after a week of bingeing on stims (2mg is usually what's required for sleep).

Now back to Clonazolam. Wow. I have changed my view, I now *get* what it is that people love about benzos recreationally. I have occasionally taken 0.5mg sub lingually and after approx 2hrs I have the most amazing relaxed, uninhibited feeling in the world. Not sure why but I have never felt this from any other benzo (I've tried maybe 6 different prescription ones and a dozen RC ones). Again, I was expecting it to be sedating like Etizolam but frankly I was underwhelmed by it's hypnotic properties. Mindful of my addictive personality I have tried this maybe 5 times over the past month or so with virtually the same effect - except I can sense a strong tolerance buildup (dosing twice in the second week it was noticeable).

One last comment. Just to reinforce what has already been said in this thread, I typically don't get 'blackout's when using benzos but I find little lapses of memory even at low doses with this one.

Anyway the harm reduction lesson here for me (and to others) is to tread lightly and use sparingly. They are (to me) amazing.

Haha, yep. I mean being benzo naive, taking one dose and then saying the bad night following was caused by the medium acting benzo (it's outta you). It's not, it's why you actually had benzos in the first place, your sleep sucks, naturally, right?

It's surely clearer than why now the vendor where I used to get my etaqualone freebase is scared to sell it suddenly because THE LAW or something, it should be legal in here.

Last edited:
Clonazolam is strong it lasts at least 10 hours and has a strong amnesia component to it. Please don't take more than 2 mg. 3mg had me falling into everything and I had some scrapes and bruises the next day. TREAD LIGHTLY

Just wanted to leave my experience with this RC benzo.
First off well versed in benzo's and that's nothing to be proud of.

Anyways the pellets are .5mg which is great because any stronger especially for a newb could be very problematic.
First time took about 30 mins with nothing to euphoric just a nice mellowness. What I have noticed over the past days about these things is one dose keeps me very social and focused, no stuttering or slurring which is important because I work 50 hrs a week. Its like Xanax but with less sides for me.

Xanax just zaps me out, makes me crave caffeine and sugary/fat food. With Clonazolam hunger is usual and only need a slight boost like latte or redbull. I don't find them super hypnotiq but when I tried a couple the 2nd day I had them (Day off from work) was sluggish and had a bit of double vision. So I recommend spacing out doses very carefully and do not mix with alcohol like any benzo of course.

But in summary I actually enjoy the feel and functionality of these. I can stay on top of my game energetically and mentally and though they don't make me pass out, falling asleep is pretty easy. wake up at like 6am with slight groggyness but nothing a cup of joe and oatmeal can't alleviate.

Recommended and use with care and you shouldn't have any major issues, but with all benzos it varies from person to person.

Last edited:
I just wanted to add my two cents worth regarding Clonazolam. Let me start by saying while I fiend for many things, I have never found benzos recreational at all. I have used Xanax legitimately for panic attacks when flying (although I can't even get that on script now so not sure how I will fly in the future), and Etizolam after a week of bingeing on stims (2mg is usually what's required for sleep).

Now back to Clonazolam. Wow. I have changed my view, I now *get* what it is that people love about benzos recreationally. I have occasionally taken 0.5mg sub lingually and after approx 2hrs I have the most amazing relaxed, uninhibited feeling in the world. Not sure why but I have never felt this from any other benzo (I've tried maybe 6 different prescription ones and a dozen RC ones). Again, I was expecting it to be sedating like Etizolam but frankly I was underwhelmed by it's hypnotic properties. Mindful of my addictive personality I have tried this maybe 5 times over the past month or so with virtually the same effect - except I can sense a strong tolerance buildup (dosing twice in the second week it was noticeable).

One last comment. Just to reinforce what has already been said in this thread, I typically don't get 'blackout's when using benzos but I find little lapses of memory even at low doses with this one.

Anyway the harm reduction lesson here for me (and to others) is to tread lightly and use sparingly. They are (to me) amazing.

Heh, they gave my mid 50's year old aunt 2mg valiums for fear of flying. 2mg before getting to the airport, 2mg when sitting in the plane and she said she was knocked out still once in the Dominican Republic. It's hilarious. I mean, even when I was benzo naive, 1mg of ativan wafers would knock me out for 20 minutes, 2mg clonazepam pills would make smoking weed very tiring and dull.

Hell does psychedelics change a person.

Clonazolam is strong it lasts at least 10 hours and has a strong amnesia component to it. Please don't take more than 2 mg. 3mg had me falling into everything and I had some scrapes and bruises the next day. TREAD LIGHTLY

Hi new guy, you should have picked Heisenberg as your nickname and stick to a shtick ;)

I cannot believe that people are experimenting in multi mg doses, even veterans, the warnings about this one seem quite accurate, play it safe!

Ive emptied half my 150mg pile pure powder tonight (trusted vendor) with low tol. Also took oxy and potentiators. I dont want to remember today and have locked myself in the room.

I dont get where you guys get pills. My guy only sells bulk powder, and I sent in abit to have it tested, There is the fact my GAD/SAD/PTSD was off the walls today.

I usually keep reppeating small sublingual doses, hear it kicks in 10-20min... but whats oral like? And scienctific studies done on this yet?

We neeeeed more triazolo benzo analods. Triazolo ring is my buddy,

Last edited:
Ive emptied half my 150mg pile pure powder tonight (trusted vendor) with low tol.

How is this even possible? :?
Only 0,5mg of this stuff made me forget half the day I took it and caused a pretty nasty rebound the next day including insomnia and so on. I wouldn't even dare to take 1mg...
This is by far the strongest RC-Benzo on the market and I can only agree with "the nod" and "shroomydan".

The potential WDs from it must be pure hell, even considering Benzo withdrawal is genrally considered the worst out of all drugs.

I've withdrawaled from 35mg diclazepam and 100mg methadone CT. Methadone was worse imo.

Called tolerance... I got plenty to last a long time and taper of. I just want more info on this. Metabolites, oral vs sublingual bioavailability, rate of onset for different ROAs. Im sure some is in here but I cant read it all.

I've made friends with clonazolam now. It took a few weeks. It was quite unnerving at first, due to its strength. Tolerance built up quickly and the initial nausea passed. Now I take 0.25 a couple of hours before bed a couple of times a week. It's very cost effective and it serves a purpose. Its next day anxiolytic properties have really come to the fore.

It's a case of softly softly with this one.

I ordered 250 .5mg pills of this ,and I have not touched a benzo in almost a year now . My last go with benzos i was doing 12-20mg xanax a day ,but since I have no tolarance now to benzos where do you think I should start with this . I must also mention I use 300-500mg a day in Oxycodone aka the 30mg roxies just to stay out of withdrawls . Oxy gives me 0 buzz anymore ,but if I use about 300mg in one go I may get a slight buzz . Do you think breaking a .5mg in half I will be safe ?

I ordered 250 .5mg pills of this ,and I have not touched a benzo in almost a year now . My last go with benzos i was doing 12-20mg xanax a day ,but since I have no tolarance now to benzos where do you think I should start with this . I must also mention I use 300-500mg a day in Oxycodone aka the 30mg roxies just to stay out of withdrawls . Oxy gives me 0 buzz anymore ,but if I use about 300mg in one go I may get a slight buzz . Do you think breaking a .5mg in half I will be safe ?

Do not combine this with another depressant. You could choke on your own vomit, in fact this could happen on just a high dose. I and others have noted nausea on this when starting out with clonazol