• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Sorry to hear your stories about losing someone due to drugs(combinations?).

Personally, I never had a problem(in terms of acutely endanger my life) with combining opiates with benzos.

I have been on and off methadone for about 5 years, and actually consumed benzos(clonazepam,diazepam, alpraz., etiz., to name a few:)) on a regular basis.

Here in germany there are a few clinics which offer diamorphine-substitution.-unfortunately take homes are a "no go".

They let you up the dose slowly, until you feel comfortable/satisfied(in some cases this means beeing high as a
kite,nodding,etc). you have to take your dose at least 2x a day, but are allowed to take 3 doses/day. some individuals went as high as shooting 250mgs "diaphin"(tradename for diamorphine here) 3x a day-750mgs total. 8o
I participated in this program for about a year, with great success. Getting the medical prescription for pure heroin felt like chrismas=D. of course it is sad that people have get to this place, in the first place.
Bundestag-beschliesst-Heroin-auf-Rezept_ArtikelQuer.jpg
looks delicious, right?
The reason I mention this in this thread is basically because I had an incident once, when I took about 4,5mgs clonazepam before dosing my usual 170mgs "diaphin" and completely blacked out. the medical practitioners had to give me Flumazenil(I think) and monitored me for 2-3 hours.

weird thing is that I took benzos in doses _almost_ the same before already, and had no significant interactions(with the diamorphine).

So it seems to be an somewhat unpredictable thing. even more so with 'unknown' compounds like Clonazolam.
Please be good to yourself<3

Last edited:
It's definitely unpredictable and it may be possible he died due to a completely different cause (he choked on his vomit sleeping on his back). If that ends up being the case I'll post back here to let people let know, I wouldn't want to contribute to superstitious scaremongering, but understandably based on what's happened I want to urge people to be as careful as humanly possible, don't take any risks you don't have to, I don't want this to happen to anyone else when it can be avoided. He was 26 and seemingly healthy with a huge tolerance to alcohol, plus he'd been on his prescription dose of codeine for a few days, this might be something that can happen to anyone.

I'm not sure the exact dosage of codeine, but it wasn't recreational, it was prescribed for pain and he took no more than needed. I'm not at all sure at the dose of alcohol either, only that his vomit stank of it, but he seemed sober earlier in the day and nobody saw him drink. It's possible it was something else causing the vomit to smell like that.

The tylenol in his most likely tylenol/codeine combo pills reads to me like the most certain culprits (with the booze). Pure codeine pills I have only obtained for pneumonia related cough so...Alcohol + tylenol almost killed me once, I'd say the added clonazolam was an error, the codeine itself, not so much, if he was taking 1-2 T3 every 4 hours (typical script), the amount of APAP + alcohol is enough to cause liver failure itself.

Is it a common theme on here that people are "blacking out" on benzos? I seem to be seeing loads of posts about it recently.

Edit: not in response to ahints posts.

The combination of irresponsible users and benzodiazepines does this a lot, doesn't really matter which benzodiazepine is taken.

"Not feeling it very much? Take another dose" and "A little alcohol won't hurt". Benzodiazepines are not very recreational on their own, if you try to chase a high that you'll never achieve it ends very badly usually.

Haven't noticed such compared to other forums. Bluelighters (which excludes greenlighters) are more likely to act in a non rash manner when it comes to drugs. I'm sure 33% of people here would be able to lay their own LSD blotter sheet from crystal.

The combination of irresponsible users and benzodiazepines does this a lot, doesn't really matter which benzodiazepine is taken.

"Not feeling it very much? Take another dose" and "A little alcohol won't hurt". Benzodiazepines are not very recreational on their own, if you try to chase a high that you'll never achieve it ends very badly usually.

Bah, I think that if one is scripted 10mg or 15mg oxazepam once every 3-4 hours will be able to stop "benzos" right away. That's imho though. Even when with low tolerance I could eat 2 30mg Serax (when the brand name was still around) and feel intense anxiolysis and euphoria....for 5 minutes, if you focus on it you'll lose it. No wonder it's usually scripted to be taken multiple times a day. If I was a doctor I'd try oxazepam 10mg every 3 hours on patients who want benzos. I'd feel the less preoccupied about getting someone in trouble this way heh.

Although I'd personally love to put my hands on European 50mg oxazepam pills :)

The tylenol in his most likely tylenol/codeine combo pills reads to me like the most certain culprits (with the booze). Pure codeine pills I have only obtained for pneumonia related cough so...Alcohol + tylenol almost killed me once, I'd say the added clonazolam was an error, the codeine itself, not so much, if he was taking 1-2 T3 every 4 hours (typical script), the amount of APAP + alcohol is enough to cause liver failure itself.

I'll let people know anything useful once the post-mortem has been done, there's no use speculating until then. It's kind of a sensitive subject and whilst I'm trying to keep the emotional details out of my posts because it's not relevant, I don't want to treat it like a dispassionate mystery game either.

The only two benzos I've tried are etizolam and alprazolam. I think etizolam is great (in moderation). Would clonozolam be worth trying for me?

is this good for pure anxiety like pyrazolam?
The prices of the pellets are insane. I'm waiting til the price drops.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be taking benzos all day every day, if that isn't obvious enough. Take them when you have a panic attack, not as a precaution!

unless you are committed to be on a gabba assault to the end of time

FTFY

pyraz - basic structured anxiety
etiz - sleep, hypnotic

clonazepam look forwards

Last edited:
^Not sure if you ment to type clonazepam or clonazolam. Other than it's rotten taste I really like this one, the only thing is that after using for a couple days my tolerance is fucked to the point I can't feel 5mgs of etiz.

Is benzo rage common amongst users here? or paradoxical reactions, interested cause it does this to me. Seems the anxiety free feeling makes me feel like i can do/say anything as i please. but its an amped feeling. I get this from many other drugs:stimulation from opiates, sedation/content from stimulants and cannabis, alcohol gives me energy and happiness as well. weird, the only normal reaction i get is from mdma and caffeine.

Yes, that can happen. You just get loose lips and feel like you can say whatever you want on recreational doses. Espcially happens with certain opiates. Like the other day, on 120mg of Oxy and some xanax and Klonopin I just went into a rage with a friend(not at him just talking about something, something I did have a right to be really aggravated with) but fuck I could not shut up about what assholes they were and how they use me alot sometimes, but then agian I guese I do with them too, but not really...I don't just give 60 bucks away for someone to get drugs when they say there gonna pay me back on a certain day, then don't, and there is more to the story...like how the fuck was she nodding out the day she owed me the money and she didn't have any..the money I was suppose to get maybe?

Im not looking to extend any high.......I am looking to use this (clonazolam) to help me sleep.......sometimes after 3 Fpm use but sometimes just so I can get to sleep after a stressful day.......would this stuff aid this?

If you don't mind being whacked out the next day. Long half life, much like F-Azo in that regard but a little shorter and a little less noticeable but coordination will be affected without you realizing it until you fall or run a red light. This afterglow usually fades after 14-20 hours. YMMV. I wouldn't consume that stuff unless you have the next day to stumble around at least in the AM... be careful. Etiz is a better option for your purposes, or Xannys.

Do not drive within 24 hours!

Be safe. Be well.

FlubroLAM lasts even longer. Afterglow at least 30+ hours. But it knocks me out at 0.25 mg orally after about 45 minutes. It could be another option for you.

FlubroLAM lasts even longer. Afterglow at least 30+ hours. But it knocks me out at 0.25 mg orally after about 45 minutes. It could be another option for you.

It does. But it has the worst in dimished returns. I have a fairly high tolerance to benzos which probably didnt help but my response to this stuff was ridiculous. 1st time 1.25mg - floored for 6 hours, still feeling the effects over 24 hours later.

2nd dose 4 days later - 1.5mg - felt like less than a 3rd of the effect experienced on my first usage - maybe equivalent to 10mg diazepam max

3rd dose 13! days later - 2mg - all pellets from same batch of 25 - NO effect whatsoever. Weirdly tho, ive taken other benzodiazepines in the meantime with effects as good as ever. Its like flubromazoLam fries its own metabolic pathway, creating a permanent tolerance to itself.

Stick to the clonazolam, they're lovely. My personal favourite is still flubromazePam, but the pellets are really expensive and they take hours to start working