• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I didn't feel like waiting on PG so I made a solution with Everclear instead. I easily got it to dissolve at 1mg/ml in case anyone is curious.

I find this really sedative, good shit and cheap!, if i may ask, how's people's experience with the red pills? Iv had hit and miss from vendors but found a cheap one and they turned out to be fantastic

have the liquid (PG) Clonazolam version (0.125mg a drop).. Have yet to run a test on it but just want to know from all you guys who have taken the REAL DEAL Clonazolam if it is worth trying at least once and if so when? day, late afternoon, or night? or is it not worth even trying.. I ask this cuz some of these post say this stuff is too strong and has some weird "come-down" effect. Others say its got great euphoria and even a few people say its better then etiz!! (I find that hard to believe..))

To me clonazolam, if it doesn't come from small yellow gelcaps, is not worth it.

Just because a particular vendor has a certain chemical synth, doesn't mean their product will be consistent in the future (because future synths may have impurities, the vendor may switch labs in order to save money, etc etc etc)

By the way, deep deep in the clearnet, only, will you find vendors that have a 98%+ purity product that is consistent, if it isn't you can search reviews of their latest "batches".

You never know (when buying yellow caps from a specific vendor) - if you are buying a consistent product, well, because it's not a pharmaceutical company producing it with strict guidelines (duh). so to be bias in your assumption, is totally wrong.

I've just had 4 .5mg tablets so a total of 2mg respectively.

I feel a little light headed and I dosed 1mg + 1mg an hour later and I know they don't reach their peak for 2 hours.

Can feel alight sedation though my eyelids are feeling heavy

I found tolerance to build very quickly and for analgesic, euphoric effects to disappear, replaced with sedation and grogginess. I've suffered quite heavy hangover, with nausea and anxiety.

I'm really spooked by this benzo. Think I might just get some etiz powder from the EU.

Im taking x10-12 .5 for 5 days on then 5 days off, it just doesn't hit me as hard as others, tried from all different vendors

Last edited:
I'm worried that fatalities are going to occur with this benzo. It's very potent and induces nausea in some. Combined, it could have a devastating outcome.

Benzodiazepines mixed with any other CNS depressant is NEVER a good idea.

So yesterday was my day that i took some ^_^ I don't know how people are getting knocked out from just 0.5 of this stuff i took around 12 yesterday, (From three different vendors) and was totally functional, feel abit rough this morning though hahah, remember everything, didn't slur my words, i once did have an etizolam addiction around a year ago but surley that cant have any effect of the strength of Benzo's now lol? I am in no way benzo tollerant it's only been in the past couple of weeks iv been testing some of the new ones out all with week's apart

Last edited:
Don't try this shit im doing though my body must be able to handle a shit load of Benzo's, Stay safe

combined with what?

Potent, knock-out benzos and nausea/sickness.

I think it's only an initial side effect (the nausea) but I'm concerned that some kid's going to take a shit load, knock him/herself out, then choke on their vomit.

Must say: they've helped me recover from insomnia this past few days, but there were moments when I was a bit afraid to lose consciousness because I felt sick.

This one really doesn't agree with me. Had a batch a few weeks back, took frequent intervals throughout the week but whenever I woke up I always felt like I'd been kicked in the brain; not felt quite that gloomy coming from a benzo haze. Be careful folks, I know people personally who had seizures due to their excessive etiz use (during use, not while detoxing), this Clonazolam strikes me as having the same if not greater potential to cause some pretty horrible downsides.

Benzodiazepines are usually anticonvulsants. Just sayin'.

Iv been using to find option to find the word Duration for about 10 mins in this thread, what is the actuall duration of effects and not halflife THANKYOUUU

and when you take a lot of anti-convulsants you become desensitized to their effect and increase the risk of seizing because your body depends on those anti-convulsants to not have suddenly have random seizures (I may be a Greenlighter in these parts but I'm no dummy). If you are taking a high-strength, high-dose benzodiazepine you desensitize your GABA receptors even faster, which I imagine increases the risk of seizing to the extent that a great deal of care must be taken when coming off such ludicrous doses.

Just sayin'

I worry about the state of hospital waiting rooms when the online benzo tap runs dry...