• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Clonazolam is clonazolam, regardless of powder/pellet/blotter. And don't take 10mg lol, you'll blackout for days.

Clonazolam is clonazolam, regardless of powder/pellet/blotter. And don't take 10mg lol, you'll blackout for days.

Lol fo sho, I was just kidding. I wish I could have that warm feeling I used to get from klonopin or the RC. maybe three mg at once. But always the tiredness gets to me before any euphoria. Being on clonazpam for six years plus Xanax for one year and Valium for three months doesn't help the fact that I do want that warm feeling. One time I drank a glass of this sweet red wine and took one mg of klonopin p. I blacked out for three days. I was with a whole bunch of gay ppl so I have no clue what happened. That's why I always say be safe with benzos. Klonopin is a beast if you have zero tolerance but if your anxiety is so bad you can't get out of bed it feels like mdma to me. My flesh feels lighter. Ppl touch me and my muscles aren't stiffened, ah, such a good feeling I miss.

Lyrica is the bomb with clonazolam and klonopin. Snort three of these red devils and eat like eight. Woah!

Lol fo sho, I was just kidding. I wish I could have that warm feeling I used to get from klonopin or the RC. maybe three mg at once. But always the tiredness gets to me before any euphoria. Being on clonazpam for six years plus Xanax for one year and Valium for three months doesn't help the fact that I do want that warm feeling. One time I drank a glass of this sweet red wine and took one mg of klonopin p. I blacked out for three days. I was with a whole bunch of gay ppl so I have no clue what happened. That's why I always say be safe with benzos. Klonopin is a beast if you have zero tolerance but if your anxiety is so bad you can't get out of bed it feels like mdma to me. My flesh feels lighter. Ppl touch me and my muscles aren't stiffened, ah, such a good feeling I miss.

What is that supposed to mean? "With a bunch of gay people?" I doubt they did anything to you, gay doesn't mean rapist.

I do know what you mean about the crippling anxiety. Even though I've been "mostly clean," there's still some days I can't get up unless I have some benzos to guarantee my day is going to fly by and it'll be worth it.

With an oral syringe, it's not. Not more than when one is prescribed codeine or hydrocodone syrup, you gotta measure your dose with that little syringe. But yes, the prices I've seen for syrups of these are out there expensive. Only advantage is that a bottle of liquid is less suspicious than pills, even if the content is legal.

I haven't seen any clonazolam liquid yet. The place I go only have pills. I have found that taking Gabapentin or Lyrica if you have some, makes it stronger.

I haven't seen any clonazolam liquid yet. The place I go only have pills. I have found that taking Gabapentin or Lyrica if you have some, makes it stronger.

That's all I can find is the liquid on the clear net. Haven't ran into powder or pellets except on DNM for way too much.

Mixing GABAergic drugs is really bad advice. That's practically asking for a blackout.

I was with gay ppl, that is what I mean. I don't know what happened but back in 05 I was fresh meat. I'm not judging. I live with a gay couple I just don't know what happened so you have to see it from my perspective that anything could of happened.

Is there anyone with a high tolerance to clonazolam? 2 used to have me in a good state of mind, but I've been through 6 of them now and feel nothing. It's worrying.

I've been going a bit heavy on these new Benzos and I wondering whether Diclazepam/Diazepam/Flubromazepam would best to manage my withdrawal(s)/taper? I've been experimenting for a few months now, initially just once every few weeks on Flubromazepam, Diclazepam (Which worked great at 1 mg per day for the couple of weeks I used it during a time when I had no Diazepam available for my taper. Back then I was on 10 mg Diazepam per day and felt relatively stable, but far from anywhere near comfortable.

Sorry I've rambled (Blame the Clonazolam!) and the Grammar Grammer spelling etc :p

Anyway, The last Month or so I've been taking anywhere between -
Clonazolam; 1.5mg - 3mg per Day.
Flubromazolam; 2mg - 3mg, maybe once or twice a week.
Etizolam; 5mg - 10mg, maybe just at the weekend, twice a week at most (Both brands - Etizest & Etilaam)
Flubromazepam; 16mg - 40mg, maybe once or twice a week.
Diclazepam/Diazepam; 1mg - 5mg/20-50mg Maybe once every couple of weeks (Saving it for my taper)
Meclonazepam; 24mg as a one off test; felt zero effects. Thought it was obviously tolerance I have, but no, I gave my friend who has zero tolerance 12mg Meclonazepam and he also reported no effects.

Out of the RC Benzos I haven't yet tried.. I have some Metizolam, Nifoxipam, and N-Desalkylflurazepam (Norflurazepam) due this week as I want them a try. Especially as I used to Love Flurazepam (Dalmane) I think 30mg?? for the few Year period when it was available to me. Beautiful Benzo, as is Flunitrazepam and Lormetazepam.

*Note It's now been nearly 2 hours since I took the Clonazolam (3 mg) and I'm definitely feeling it. Fancy taking some Etizolam though, as a couple of days ago I took my Clonazolam 2.5mg) waited around an hour and then consumed 5mg Etilaam Etizolam Which I initially thought were bunk as the previous Saturday 10mg didn't touch me. But combined with the Clonazolam they felt perfect. Maybe it was chance and I hadn't given the Clonazolam enough time to kick in..?? But usually I'm feeling it after 45 minutes. Anyway, within 45 minutes I felt as good as I can remember in a long time off Benzos (I'm just taken to take some 5mg of Etizest (5mg Etizolam - 2 hours after my dose of Clonazolam) now to see how they react with the Clonazolam compared to the Etilaam)

As you can see I'm in a little deeper than I'd like to be. My idea was to go clean for a few days (The Flubromazolam should carry me for a little while, and I aslo have a fair bit of Flubromazepam in my system which should hopefully shield me for a few days) Then in a few days/ when withdrawals begin to kick in, start taking 20mg Diazepam daily and see how that works out, give it a week or so to see where I'm at, that's if 20mg is enough to keep me out of acute withdrawal, or I may take Diclazepam 2mg per day, maybe alternate days with the Diazepam. My guess is 20mg will be too low a dose. The problem I find with Diclazepam is, it leaves me feeling more depressed than usual, and I know Benzos are not good for this, especially high doses, but even 1mg per day completely killed my sex drive/ability to get an erection.

My guess is I'm in for a ruff ride to say the least, especially as a lot of these newer Benzos are super strong and there is very little long term research into their effects. Can't say we weren't warned. My worry is my Diclazepam/Diazepam will not fully cover the withdrawal from all these new Pam's/Lam's.

Any ideas/advice on a taper schedule>? I know I'm in a bit of mess and should have learnt by now..

I once used to binge on 300mg Xanax over the course of 24 hours or so every weekend, for a good many months back in spring 2010 (Upjohn 1mg Alprazolam with the 0.9 imprint on them) Then in the summer I reduced my intake to daily 10 - 20mg for around a Month and then went cold turkey. That was my first Benzo withdrawal Cold turkey and I'd injured me hand at around that same time (Squashed Radial Nerve - I lost control of all movement in my left hand for weeks so I was signed off work. So I could at least try and ride out the withdrawals during my time off work. I can remember vividly; I took my last Benzo on 24th July 2010, spent the next 3 weeks of insomnia, Paranoia, hypersensitivity, hyperexcitability halluciinations, rebound anxiety, derealisation, loss of balance/coordination, headaches, sweats etc etc.. You get the picture.

One last thing: I Love Clonazolam, but has anyone else noticed any side effects such as extremely dry mouth.

Sorry about the essay.

Happy Easter Happy

just about to begin yet another Benzo taper after several previous dangerous and foolish cold turkey attempts from long term extreme abuse levels of various Benzos. One of them cold turkey's from a 20 - 30 mg a Day Xanax (Alprazolam) 2 Month or so binge (Bearing in mind I'd previously cold turkey'd off ridiculously high doses ofTemazepam (Brutal) and Diazepam, Alprazolam & various other Benzos etc etc..

The 20 - 30 mg a Day Xanax habit 'cold turkey' was the first time I'd ended up in hospital due to my Benzo use. Long story short, I completely lost the plot. Hallucinations, delusions, tremors, complete loss of reality, I didn't know the difference conscious and sub conscious if that makes any sense in a nonsensical way??!! I couldn't hardly walk, talk or even move my arms by the time I was taken to hospital (9 Days after the cold turkey) I was having to be spoon fed for days before I decided to ask my family to take me to the hospital. I should have went much sooner really in hindsight. Anyway, by far the most traumatic experience of my life by a long way! There is a lot more to the story but I'd be here all night..

Anyway, this past Month or so I've been enjoying some of these newer/just found/released Benzos, especially as my tolerance was fairly low, due to me tapering from the 30 mg Diazepam per day I was taking back in October 2015, down to 5 - 10 mg per day/every other day or so by December. I purchased a load of various 'newer' Benzos with Clonazolam being the most effective (Although saying that; The Clonazolam I tested around 1 hour 15 minutes ago is having little/reduced effects than normal. I took 3 mg - 6 x 0.5 mg pellets which usually have me rocking, but I'm feeling like that tolerance has finally caught up with me. They were the last of that batch of Yellow 0.5 mg pellets which I've had for a few weeks and mantained a decent level of effectiveness (Suprisingly) 1.5 - 2.5 mg every night or every other night always done the job. Sometimes alternating between different Benzos..

*EDIT - This is all jumbled and incomplete. I messed up when I was trying clear it all up. Apologies

So are all u people saying that there is no particular reason for getting liquid rather than pellets as far as clonazolam is concerned? Wow. What about etizolam liquid?

Liquid clonazolam and etizolam

Does everybody agree that liquid clonazolam and liquid etizolam do nothing more for people than ordinary pellets?

So are all u people saying that there is no particular reason for getting liquid rather than pellets as far as clonazolam is concerned? Wow. What about etizolam liquid?
I don't think the rules allow me to post links. PM me for details ;)

Does everybody agree that liquid clonazolam and liquid etizolam do nothing more for people than ordinary pellets?

They don't do anything more, it's the same chemical in the liquid that's in the pellets. I find it kicks in faster, is less suspicious, and far cheaper than any pellets or pills I've come across.

Could you tell me the reason why etizolam and clonazolam are made in liquid form?

I have been on clonazepam for about 1 year, I was at 2 mg a day, I've tapered down to 1 mg over the past few weeks. I am seriously worried because of all the horror stories I read. I want to taper off this and be back to normal. I would give anything to go back in time to last winter and undue this, Does anyone have any advice? on tapering, what to expect, hopefully something positive