• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Clonazolam is much stronger than Etizolam in my experience. It will blow you away. Whenever you take clonazolam for the first time, you want to start low. One pill could do well for you. 2 probably wouldn't hurt because you take such a high dose of Etizolam already. Take 1 or 2 (no more than 2!) and you'll see it's like double the strength of etizolam. That's why you have to be very careful with it because it's much easier to black out on it.

Hi. Got a question. I use about 7 to 8 mgs of etizolam to get high. I've got a bottle of .5 mg clonazolam (yes clonazolam not clonazepam) pills laying around. How many mgs of clonazolam would you say equal 7 mgs of etizolam? Or, how many mgs of etizolam equal .5 mgs of clonazolam? I cannot find an answer to this question.

Depends on who you ask...
There isn't really an “official“ equivalence for this.

For me Etizolam is about equipotent to Alprazolam, but most people would say etiz. is ~ 1/2 as potent (by weight) as Alprazolam.

So to answer your question: The range should be around 0,5mg Clam to 1,5-3mg Etizolam.

Start with a comparatively low dose just to test the waters.

I have boring ass Klonopin right now and this is making me wish I had a bottle of clonazolam. 2 of those pills and I'm floating on top of the world...Lots of fun. It can cause black out on its own with a high dose, but drinking on it at all will pretty much guarantee one.

Seriously appreciate the advice bro.

I don't know, and being passive aggressive isn't going to help anyone else answer. Clonazolam is pretty powerful, it's best to start low and work your way up.

I think one mg of clonazolam is a good start when i take 7 or 8 etizolam at a time and don't even get all that high.

Do u think that the U.S. is going to outlaw etizolam, clonazolam, and all the the other thieno drugs. Will it be soon?

God, I hope not. It's a real lifesaver as long as it's used responsibly. I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Hopefully they'll stay focused on the heroin/fentanyl epidemic and leave our shit alone.

The US is very slow with banning benzos. After all these years, etizolam is only banned in a few states. Even phenazepam isn't banned in most places!

Thanks guys

Which are? There's Etizolam and the scam that is deschloro-etizolam. There's some nice ones for RX in other countries like Brotizolam, but this one is banned by name in Canada for some reason, and Canada is pretty kind when it comes to RC's too, we got what, some jwh's, some CP's serie cannabinoids banned, MDPV and of everything they could ban Khat. 4-MMC and Methylone are still legal, just not one canadian store sells them anymore, or sometimes they got like 24 hour sales without warning, like they did with MXE, since MXE is close to PCE but legally could be arguably legally classified as not close enough. Canada is a country where in some areas, PCP, PCE and PCP-y are all found in the same powder called "pcp" so that's why PCE is banned since eons ago.

Clonazolam is seriously potent in my experience. You think you are fine and then even .25mg later you are drooling on the floor. Alongside etizolam (in very high doses) it is the only benzo where I have experienced real blackouts and lost whole days during which I was apparently up and communicating. Now order them in 0.25mg tablets, seems like the most sensible dose. Definitely not the ideal choice for tapering, too euphoric and potent, half life to short. Send your tolerance rising fast as well. But fun!

This stuff is just too strong to mess with, especially in powder form. I blew through a 1:1 mixture of clonzolam/PG in a matter of days acting like a dumbass at work and at home. Then I got 100mg, which promptly DISPPEARED with 3 days of my life and an EMBARRASSING meeting at work. I am lucky I'm not in jail or dead. This stuff is insta-idiot for me, even in low doses! The blackouts happen so quickly. No more. I got a call from my boss asking if I was okay at which I had to answer I have some bad stuff going on in my life and that the anti-anxiety drugs were the cause of my behavior. In truth, I'm just a moron and this one is too much for me. I find this substance very difficult to use responsibly, especially once under the influence. And that's coming from years of alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, etc. use.

Tread lightly.

I got 25 1mg purple clonazolam pills. Probably for the last time ever, also had never seen this strength per pill, which is perfect, i'd always take 2 0.5, but 1 1mg is enough.

There's something coming my way I already have a little of from the UK probably for the last time too, norflurazepam 5mg pills, they are amazing, and ready about the 68x times stronger anti-clotting effect of flurazepam which would make this also pretty stronger than aspirin for that purpose....I guess it's even healthy to be having some of it in powder right now for my nights :

Benzodiazepines inhibit human platelet activation: comparison of the mechanism of antiplatelet actions of flurazepam and diazepam. - PubMed - NCBI

My other options for benzo rc's are in continental europe for now, all the stores from the UK I know who said they were moving havent been giving much info, and they started the process of being accepted into another EU country more than a year ago white as bread britons (not racism from my part but it should help em).

Cloniprazepam, norflunitrazepam, thats what I could obtain in theory. What pisses me off the most is that I LOVE NITRAZEPAM, and some place in hungary has Nitrazolam and will NOT send to canada.

I forgot how much I enjoy clonazolam, probably the best rc benzo ever so far. There's also diclazepam because, if all I could get was diclazepam, we'd be really happy...which makes me think...that stuff's cheap as f...

Last edited:
Clonazolam is seriously potent in my experience. You think you are fine and then even .25mg later you are drooling on the floor. Alongside etizolam (in very high doses) it is the only benzo where I have experienced real blackouts and lost whole days during which I was apparently up and communicating. Now order them in 0.25mg tablets, seems like the most sensible dose. Definitely not the ideal choice for tapering, too euphoric and potent, half life to short. Send your tolerance rising fast as well. But fun!

>Clonazolam is seriously potent in my experience. You think you are fine and then even .25mg later you are drooling on the floor

Uh, no. If i take one of my purple 1mg clonazolam pills, I have some great sleep and wake up sober.

^That is because you have a very large tolerance to Benzos in general from what I have gathered.
Non tolerant individuals get seriously fucked up from 0,5mg and even when I had a medium tolerance 0,5mg was enough to appear obviously intoxicated.
This stuff is no joke, same with Flubromazolam. I experienced very harsh rebound symptoms too after only using it for like 3 days and could not sleep, got startled very easily and my anxiety was through the roof.
I stick to non-Triazolo-Benzos from now. Never had such problems with the classics.

^That is because you have a very large tolerance to Benzos in general from what I have gathered.
Non tolerant individuals get seriously fucked up from 0,5mg and even when I had a medium tolerance 0,5mg was enough to appear obviously intoxicated.
This stuff is no joke, same with Flubromazolam. I experienced very harsh rebound symptoms too after only using it for like 3 days and could not sleep, got startled very easily and my anxiety was through the roof.
I stick to non-Triazolo-Benzos from now. Never had such problems with the classics.

Yes. I am about to go face work after my horror story of a meeting. I could fucking die of embarrassment. Benzos are literally the cause of everything bad in my life, I don't know why I thought I could get away with powdered clonazolam given my history. 8(

I seem to be the only one where rcs have no effect on, I ordered 25 x clonazolam .5mg pellets and was sooo looking forward to trying them out, took 4 tablets, major disappointment, same as flubromazolam, diclazepam, flubromazepam etc..... I have to take 10 x 1mg etizolam to either get a little high, either my tolerance is ridiculously high or im getting dud tabs, what do ye guys think? xxx

Well, how often do you take benzos and other gabaergic substances?