Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend that got arrested on acid. Having a toke outside a club as a paddy wagon drove by. Down the lockup on a Saturday night...
Said it would've been just as bad (if not worse) if they werent tripping. That it was 'interesting'.
This person is a massive tripper, it should be noted.
Granted, not exactly the same thing as being in prison, but locked up and having to talk to cops.
Sounds fucked.

Agreed the quality all over melbourne is by far the best its been sense 2006. I believe this is because of huge international infiltration aus wide, taking over local produced. Great too see prices are back to old day too. If its not clear jaggerd shards i wont get it, say no to rocks!

Im not from Aussie but totally agree, shards > rocks! Like dealers think people are dumb and cant tell the difference between good and bad glass.
I will say this though... the best tina I have ever had was the shake leftover from some mexican lab shit.. Was so bummed when I saw shake in my bag, but I was not dissappointed.. my one lucky day haha

Over 20,000 ‘Ice’ pipes seized in Brisbane

ce1df205-c9b2-4679-9bef-89f9bffcf6ad-450x310.jpg

28-11-2014 -
The Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has seized 20,800 ‘ice’ pipes under legislation prohibiting the import of devices for the administration of amphetamine-type substances.

On Tuesday, 18 November 2014, ACBPS officers at Brisbane Air Cargo examined a consignment shipped from China due to concerns in the goods’ description.

Irregularities were also noticed in an x-ray and the consignment was subsequently inspected. During the search ACBPS officers found 7000 glass pipes in 35 packages.

On Wednesday, 19 November 2014, a second consignment arrived in Brisbane Air Cargo and 13,800 glass pipes where found in 69 packages.

Following the detections, ACBPS officers, with support from the Queensland Police Service’s Taskforce Maxima, yesterday (27 November 2014) executed search warrants at two addresses in Brisbane.

ACBPS Regional Commander QLD, Dr Ben Evans, said these types of glass pipes are prohibited as they can be used to administer methamphetamine, or ‘ice’, and are sold in the domestic Australian market.

“Methamphetamine use is a national concern and there is no place for these products in our communities or on our streets,” Dr Evans said.

“Under Customs legislation, we are able to stop these products at the border and pursue prosecution of those who may be tempted to endanger our community by importing such items.”

Regulation 4I of the Customs (Prohibited Import) Regulations 1956 controls the importation of ‘ice’ pipes, and under Section 233(1) (b) of the Customs Act 1901, it is an offence to import ‘the pipes.

The maximum penalty for this offence is a fine of up to $170,000.

e0ae1d12-60fe-464b-8a71-13a8e029742a-450x310.jpg

http://newsroom.customs.gov.au/releases/over-20-000-ice-pipes-seized-in-brisbane

I've got a small amount of ice left, maybe about a point to 1.5 points. The quality of the gear is pretty good. I'm supposed to be having a big night with my mate on Friday (he has his own gear) and want to stretch out what I have whilst still getting good and high. We'll hopefully be getting on some good MDMA later in the night - but I still have a 5-6 hour window of just the ice and wanting to be high.

How would you recommend doing it? I was thinking of plugging a 1/3 to half point before going to his place and then smoking the rest whilst at his. What are people's experiences with plugging ice? Is it decent or is it a waste of time? Is the high somewhat different to snorting or smoking?

Also, I have heard about oral use. How would you compare this to snorting or smoking? Worth giving it a shot?

^ never done it, but from reading experiences plugging meth can be pretty full on. I'd start with a low dose to test the waters. I mean the BA from this methods nearly as big of a percentage as IV, if I vaguely remeber.

28-11-2014 -
The Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has seized 20,800 ‘ice’ pipes under legislation prohibiting the import of devices for the administration of amphetamine-type substances.

On Tuesday, 18 November 2014, ACBPS officers at Brisbane Air Cargo examined a consignment shipped from China due to concerns in the goods’ description.

Irregularities were also noticed in an x-ray and the consignment was subsequently inspected. During the search ACBPS officers found 7000 glass pipes in 35 packages.

On Wednesday, 19 November 2014, a second consignment arrived in Brisbane Air Cargo and 13,800 glass pipes where found in 69 packages.

Following the detections, ACBPS officers, with support from the Queensland Police Service’s Taskforce Maxima, yesterday (27 November 2014) executed search warrants at two addresses in Brisbane.

ACBPS Regional Commander QLD, Dr Ben Evans, said these types of glass pipes are prohibited as they can be used to administer methamphetamine, or ‘ice’, and are sold in the domestic Australian market.

“Methamphetamine use is a national concern and there is no place for these products in our communities or on our streets,” Dr Evans said.

“Under Customs legislation, we are able to stop these products at the border and pursue prosecution of those who may be tempted to endanger our community by importing such items.”

Regulation 4I of the Customs (Prohibited Import) Regulations 1956 controls the importation of ‘ice’ pipes, and under Section 233(1) (b) of the Customs Act 1901, it is an offence to import ‘the pipes.

http://newsroom.customs.gov.au/releases/over-20-000-ice-pipes-seized-in-brisbane

I have a feeling that's not going to stop the average meth user.....

Would they (gov) prefer IV? Or making pipes out of materials that will cause even more damage to the user?

Last edited:
I've got a small amount of ice left, maybe about a point to 1.5 points. The quality of the gear is pretty good. I'm supposed to be having a big night with my mate on Friday (he has his own gear) and want to stretch out what I have whilst still getting good and high. We'll hopefully be getting on some good MDMA later in the night - but I still have a 5-6 hour window of just the ice and wanting to be high.

How would you recommend doing it? I was thinking of plugging a 1/3 to half point before going to his place and then smoking the rest whilst at his. What are people's experiences with plugging ice? Is it decent or is it a waste of time? Is the high somewhat different to snorting or smoking?

Also, I have heard about oral use. How would you compare this to snorting or smoking? Worth giving it a shot?

I suggest trying a bit of every administration method excluding the ones you don't like, come up with your own order. I'm a smoker of meth primarilly but do like to ingest it sometimes but rarely. Maybe you could try ingesting 1 point and then smoking the other 1.5 for the social aspects and environment factors, then ofcourse it's gone. I find ingestion to have longer effects but lacks some of those rushy aspects of smoking a pipe. If your not too much of a fiend you'l like ingestion, some people dont.

Iv'e never plugged anything in my life as i'm not fond of introducing my anus to chemicals of XYZ so i couldn't tell you there, they say it's only second to IV administration. Up to you give it a go you might like it. Don't forget to pull ya finger out don't wanna lose a finger :)

I found insufflation of meth the few times i have embarked on it to be a little dull with traditional amphetamine or "goey" (sorry for slang) or whatever to be a far supperior high to methamphetamine in comparison with compairing the characteristics of both via insufflation. It seemed to lack that attentive feeling normal amhetamine gives you and was nothing more than a dissapointment really.

If you ask me in which you didn't id say you can't beat the pipe. The real fiends choice :) <3

Oh and when you run out of gear.. Don't get more haha. :?

28-11-2014 -

There's plenty of places to buy meth paraphernalia. 20000 + seizure on pipes is nothing, they are only going to be put back into circulation anyway. Infact my pipe is the same as the one in the afp picture, the place i buy them from changed from these obscure ones to sweet puff colored. this happened about the time of this bust or just after. Bet the place i get them from got them from the afp or some shit hah :)

Iv'e never plugged anything in my life as i'm not fond of introducing my anus to chemicals of XYZ so i couldn't tell you there, they say it's only second to IV administration. Up to you give it a go you might like it. Don't forget to pull ya finger out don't wanna lose a finger :)

Um, that's why you use an oral syringe, who said anything about sticking fingers up there?

You're better off relaxing ur anus with ur finger than just shoving something up there with no warning.. 8)

You're better off relaxing ur anus with ur finger than just shoving something up there with no warning.. 8)

You could be right there. Relaxing it might have something to do with the onset of quicker absorption or something like that.

The pipes seized are the actual decent sweet puff pipes. There are a few service stations around Sydney that sell these 'knock-off' sweet puffs that are thin as all hell and have clearly varying size holes in the bulb part. I had a chat with them one night about it and they told me they just procure long tubes with 'sweet puff' written all along it then cut and blow the glass out themselves saving a lot of money. The coloured sweet puffs all seem to be done professionally and are a lot thicker. Only downside is you go through twice as many bics because they take so damn long to heat up.

EDIT: Also has anyone noticed there are almost nothing but sweet puffs left? A few places near me sell 'meth bongs' but I remember 5 or 6 years ago getting pipes that were straight and had the hole at the front of the bulb rather than the top allowing you to completely 360 twirl the pipe to spread the shard. Also distinctly remember owning a few pipes with a bulb at the start than another smaller bulb a few centimetres down the pipe which would catch all the dregs and allow you to smoke it out of another bulb. Can't seem to find them anywhere anymore.

The pipes seized are the actual decent sweet puff pipes. There are a few service stations around Sydney that sell these 'knock-off' sweet puffs that are thin as all hell and have clearly varying size holes in the bulb part. I had a chat with them one night about it and they told me they just procure long tubes with 'sweet puff' written all along it then cut and blow the glass out themselves saving a lot of money. The coloured sweet puffs all seem to be done professionally and are a lot thicker. Only downside is you go through twice as many bics because they take so damn long to heat up.

EDIT: Also has anyone noticed there are almost nothing but sweet puffs left? A few places near me sell 'meth bongs' but I remember 5 or 6 years ago getting pipes that were straight and had the hole at the front of the bulb rather than the top allowing you to completely 360 twirl the pipe to spread the shard. Also distinctly remember owning a few pipes with a bulb at the start than another smaller bulb a few centimetres down the pipe which would catch all the dregs and allow you to smoke it out of another bulb. Can't seem to find them anywhere anymore.

Yeah i wouldn't trust convenience stores and servo's unless you were really stinging for a burn and only had enough for a cheap pipe that was within vicinity to your area for peace of mind. A dependent users way of putting it anyway however i am only a fortnightly user i needed to get that of my chest with no judgement to heavy users at all.

The knockoff pipes are indeed a different taper of glass if that's the right word, they don't suit most average melting point's of methamphetamine that we source.

Yeah the legit sweet puff's do take alot more lighter fuel for victim but this is a plus because we know we are getting better gear the longer it takes to melt and vapourize. $2.40 a bic or whatever i always make sure i got that laying around for a bic, well that's a lie, iv'e always got a bic :p

You can generally trust online paraphernalia vendors for legitimate stock pipes and sex shops are good for them aswell. They are worth the extra money and in my area they cost $40.

Yeah all i ever see lately is sweet puff's, iv'e had a couple of boutique pipes that looked insane over the years but they just didn't seem to perform as well as the sweet puff's do. I can't find a pipe yet to beat a sweet puff, i know poor sales pitch isn't it :p

Iv'e noticed in the states they use the pipes with the really small diameter hole at the top and iv'e used one of those before and it seemed to fit the part but still lacked a little and the small hole made it hard to start whirlwind burns and allowed poor conditions for cleaning which is probably a marketing approach to get you to buy a $7 pipe ever session, i think because meth is cheaper over there you would buy something like a gram id imagine and destroy the pipe within one setting.., starting to go offtopic, meth to blame there. useless ranting.

Ah i get what you mean buy the hole at the front now, where they any good. Was the diameter of the hole enough to get a nice pool of vapour going
?

Lol that pipe you mention with the two chamber's that was one of the obscure ones i owned that i mentioned, I found it useful for what you mention however the glass was too thick and too much like traditional glass to get a good burn out of the second chamber closest to the mouth, leaving the stem burn a bit disappointing haha :( <3 More of a ornament really.

Dig deep into google or your chosen engine and look far and beyond for a custom pipe, i'm sure you can find one. :)

I treated myself to a frosty Xmas this evening had 100 whack. This shit was the best shit I ever had in reckon. I'm fucking smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.