Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have noticed my doses for "studying" (yes I do study while on it) have gotten larger than a medicinal use and I want that rush. This is playing with fire for me- I have had serious substance abuse issues in the past. But I recently left AA because of several reasons- I have never had a problem moderating alcohol, or marijuana for that matter. It's the harder things that pull my addiction strings. I am however using HAMS it is a form of moderation management. If anyone is having trouble with addiction LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT FEEL AA WORKS FOR YOU. Anyways, today I decided to not use speed anymore for studying at least for a good 2-3 weeks to let the receptors heal. and back away from the flames- AND IF I do do it again for studying it will be via oral, or maybe every now and then snorting it. I might just go get a script for dex tho- seems safer with less abuse potential. HAMS does allow me to drink- but only on certain days, and in certain quantitites- with meth I am finding it very hard to stick to the guidelines- tho I have before with it

im in the same boat. wnet to racking speed early 90's and then decided after talking to the dealer, and getting introduced to iv use, then thinking dam this is the bomb scoring caliwhite pills and dropping regularly then another best method of using.. mdma up the arm like warwick farm. It then eventuated in going to cabramatta one night with a couple of mates and we were saying.. lets just try the h once...well then the spiral started using everyday sooner than we thought we would have a habit to this shit we all dispised and then it was all over red rover. 4 yrs on and trying to kick the done. I happended then i got introduced to some very very good base. another disaster story finally off the done , and now iv'ing b every single day.i couldnt work without have a 1/2 weight shot before work , and this sounds fucked , but it was every single day, 6.30 on tha dot.. Story short its escalated until i go t introdeuced to the shabs mid 90's or so. And i just spiralled again until around 2005-2006 using meth every day. getting to a point where it becomes a natural habit. Its been tough, od'ing on relapeses of H twice, thinking to myself im unstoppable...well clearly im not. Now the thing i miss , is the rush from ive . but clearly i think its the habit of putting that fit in my arm. weel i can say i havent touch anything in 2 yrs...well i slyed 2 very welcoming shots of coke at nye.... shame.. buti still miss the rushes and tastes, and u know even browsing bl makes my hair stand on edge, but im still determined to now stay clean, well as for as long as ican and see how i hold out. but i want to say to all u new blighters, i was in your shoes once . and i know as much as u all llove partying and wanting to push ourselves to the max,, please think twice, and be careful.. use the advice and harm reduction given here ,and just be safe.

Been getting decent gear the last 3 months in melbourne, but just picked up 2p to sample and wow this stuff is rock solid.

k9etj6.jpg

Crap pic, but small and sharp shards. Definitely keep an eye out melbourne

Last edited:
Went to a gig last night, got off a tram (in Melbourne) and this car full of gacked out meth heads pull up next to me asking for ganja.
I told I couldn't get any then they asked if I wanted to buy any shabu. I asked em how much for a couple of points (these dudes were fuckin wired as fuck) and this dude jumps out of the car rambling about it being such and such (sorry I can't right prices as its against guidelines) and I straight up told em to get fucked, this dude claimed that if I whacked 2 points he'd sit with me and dump at the hospital cos I'd OD. I laughed at him and still told him to stick it up his ass, then he corrected himself on the price and have me the real price, I agreed (still a high cost but he did reassure me it was the dope and was willing to stuck around till I tried it I case I didn't like it) so we swapped numbers and told him to meet me at the local maccas for the exchange. 1 hour later this cunt is not answering any calls or texts (I gave him my number and he pranked me to get his number)
An hour later (2 hours past) this cunt rings me at 3 in the morning apologising and asking if I still want the gear, I told him no cos it was 2 hours later and I had gone to bed.
All I can say is, never rely on a friggin meth head to score for you. Fuckin cunts are useless.
This has happened on several occasions through different sources. Even direct to the dealer and they fuck you around

Learnt this along time a go, never try get dope through a user. It's always a stuff around, always good to have 2/3 direct people you can score off. It's who you know though!

All I can say is, never rely on a friggin meth head to score for you. Fuckin cunts are useless.
This has happened on several occasions through different sources. Even direct to the dealer and they fuck you around

Important lesson to learn :p

The best dealers I've had are those that wouldn't touch the stuff. I've been sold MSM before but usually it's just a fuck around because they're too wired to give you a time and a place that's accurate. At least they're 'open' 24 hours a day ;)

The worst one I ever had was my first dealer. A friend I knew from primary school. He would go around and try to collect money from everyone first - then go off and get it and smoke most of it, then you'd be waiting for him to get some more people to front to cover the previous deals. Was sooo ridiculous. He ended up dying in a car accident (head on at high speed) no doubt spun out.

Haha my dealor is a MA head, but a good friend. In fact, when I call to go pick up he always tells me what day of a binge it is so I know what kind of mood he will be in.
Anyway, I have a question for any Tina lovers. I IV meth about 4 days a week, sleep every night, eat meals, brush teeth, and shower. When I first started, a gram would last me like 3 weeks. Now I have found I have to buy in bulk to get cheaper prices So definatly worth the wait.
Heres where my ques come into play. I am trying to find the most effective way to space out doses and make the meth last. At first I would eye ball my shots and had no problem, but now I always get a little more than the last time (im a sucker for the rush). Anway what I found works best for me is getting ind. baggies and pitting individual shots in each one. That way i know how many days the meth I have will last.
This has worked great, except for re dosing. I rarely redose, but sometimes we dont think straight when we are with Tina and the cravings are too much and I just redose.
So I have found leaving some shake in a bag allows me to redose occasionally or add on to a shot I feel is a little low.
Just wondering if anyone else does this? Or has any other ideas? It at least makes me feel like I am in control, even thought we all know we arent.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I would eye ball my shots and had no problem, but now I always get a little more than the last time (im a sucker for the rush). Anway what I found works best for me is getting ind. baggies and pitting individual shots in each one. That way i know how many days the meth I have will last.
This has worked great, except for re dosing. I rarely redose, but sometimes we dont think straight when we are with Tina and the cravings are too much and I just redose.
So I have found leaving some shake in a bag allows me to redose occasionally or add on to a shot I feel is a little low.
Just wondering if anyone else does this? Or has any other ideas? It at least makes me feel like I am in control, even thought we all know we arent.

Just a heads up, we don't discuss prices in AUSDD, although I'm pretty jealous, what you'd pay for an 8 ball, we couldn't even get half a gram...

Anyhoo, when I was using a lot, I'd weigh out bags for my boy at the time and I so we knew how much we had to play with. Didn't always work too well though..

Haha poledriver, basically I have about 14 of those in my drawer. When I say about 14, what I really mean is I have exactly 14 of those (we know exactly what we have at all times). Seems in not alone in separating out to make it last..

\

I think the only way is to not have it on you. You could try posting it to yourself (risky :p) I once heard someone on here would post himself an RC to help give a bit of a forced delay in usage.

Most of us can't really relate...it's much different here. You can get an 8 ball for what a 1/2 gram costs us, and yours is likely substantially more potent. Someone on welfare here could probably only afford to use a relatively small amount once or twice a fortnight - in the States homeless people can hustle enough for a serious habit. We see way less of the extreme meth-related crimes/behaviour in Aus because of this I think.

I didn't realize how much cheaper it is in the States, especially in a bigger city. This part of the US has some of the cheapest most potent stuff because there is a lot of wooded areas to cook. (Not in STL obviously but down south a couple hours) BUT, I almost wish it would be so prevelant because itd be easier to quit. Probably not, but a man can dream cant he haha?

i was tryna work it out too,St. Louis Missouri. Said it the same way the airport code is.

Im glad my closest airport is australian, and our prices are sky high, just like qantas

Status
Not open for further replies.