• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work tues-sat so if I can't get drunk on mornings I don't work I don't have shit going for me :)

Watching tom and jerry and hanging w/ my pooch, it is all good here. Wish I had a spliff but life ain't perfect.

I was just fuckin with ya bra
I feel you i work the same and am fairly intoxed fon my days off.

Really are a spliff fan huh? What kind Tabacco you use? Weed?
Never really been a fan but love a fatty blunt

I use shag tobacco and any heads I get my hands on

I used to love blunts but they just too big and I can't finish em no more

A spliff burns nice and even, slow, and tastes good too with the right mix. Usually a little more weed than tobacco, I'm not about the cig with a pinch o weed in it...

Shag?
Im hoping to experiment a lIL with them.

I mostly roll skinnies now if it's just me on the blunt burn super good but taste like blunt

A mere 25mcg of fent, couple cigarettes and a mt dew. Ready for this afternoon so I can get my dilliauds finally. Also gotta figure a way to pick my sub script up.

^^^ that moment when you open your "kit bag" and realize you have a shot drawed up you forgot about! **happy dance**

If it would just enhance the nod I'd be all in... however it just knocks me out. A d then when I do wake up its like I'm hungover.

OT: sad morning...nothing to IV at all :( 25mcg fent, cigarettes, 1200mg cimetidine to aid the fent, 2 goodies powders and on 3rd coffee. On my way to my Sub appointment.

My idea: less opioid than normal, then maybe that infamous .25mg xanax you mentioned. You really are a bit extraordinary.

OT:As i still feel etiz metabolites from last night and have 1 more day till solutions are a thing, scale-ing more in a party mindset 1 more irresponsible day. Got some rls andsniffles/watery eyes, better keep taping down on lope. I could go get some more smoke, 4 pints, and a sammich all in a 100 yard radius. Oh yeah, and a plain 10mg etiz morning dose to see what tol im gonna have to lower. 12mg = blackout when i was new, and that was an accident, WITH SOLUTION!

everyone loves this thread. Today = the last of my hydro and rockstar lemonade / cigs.

I may give it a try again. Its been a while since I have. Haha a bit extraordinary? Thats definitely something I've heard a few times thru the years. I am an odd ball for sure lol

everyone loves this thread. Today = the last of my hydro and rockstar lemonade / cigs.

It is my favorite thread. Casual and laid back. Feels like a general conversation thread. Hope you are able to get yourself some more hydros soon :/ sucks being out.

Porridge with berrie compot
3 Red panda MDMA pills
Bong hit
2 coffee's

What a proper morning fix
Nice seeing you 8ft

This morning I had 600mg gabapentin
Egg sammiches
Dank weed
DJ Shadow

Like to have a few xanax

That does sound good I do enjoy the buzz of gab a good bit.
Throw xannies in the mix and your almost euphoric and so chill
OT: oj egg muffin rocstar. Decent.

^^^ that moment when you open your "kit bag" and realize you have a shot drawed up you forgot about! **happy dance**

Kinda like how when the post man drops me off special things, I get all giddy.

~5-6mg etiz this morn
16mg lope, aint gonna hop off
a bong rip or two once i get my ass up -- freezin my ass off this morning. And in FL sleeping in pajama pants & hoodie (most my wardrobe).

Edit: Oh, some kind of food at somepoint.

Just a bowl pack
5mg valium
Frosted flakes
Beach House

Gonna grab some addy ir's and a pint of tequila before work lol
Should be an alright day

Hi again! Fell asleep from 6-10 after my bng hit. Now to address our food issue. Bloodsugar be all low. BR#2 then foood.

Last edited:
115 mgs of methadone, about 20 mgs of seroquel, bowl of some dank bud (head band), starbucks carmel frapp, donuts and cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.