• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
14mg Xanax,80mg oxycodone,cigarettes,coffee,Slayerconcert from the 80s on YouTube.I think it was from the Reign in Blood tour,it fucking rocked while I gelled out.Now that it's about quarter to 8:00 I think maybe another 50mg of oxy and 7 or 8mg of Xanax.

^ I'd love to know how much oxy (roxy) I would need. Ive only been brave enough to waste money on 2. I say waste cause I felt nodda from it.

Gonna take it a little easier today to see if it helps these ticks any... so this am I stuck to just my 8mg dilliaud, cigarettes and coffee..

14mg Xanax,80mg oxycodone,cigarettes,coffee,Slayerconcert from the 80s on YouTube.I think it was from the Reign in Blood tour,it fucking rocked while I gelled out.Now that it's about quarter to 8:00 I think maybe another 50mg of oxy and 7 or 8mg of Xanax.

Sounds like my etiz use. Somewhere near 30mg for breakfast. Dip in a bit more later. Took my tapering harder lope, and last bong rip waiting for me as I got up near 6 restlessly to sleep peacefully till 9:30. I listened to Divine Interventions and Reign in Blood yesterday. I dont care about the albums after the former. Its similar with Megadeth, gimme the first 4 albums thats all I need. Food is nowhere.

Hang in there, Love, I was hangin in a ton lately till now.

Shitty pumpkin spice coffee since I ran out of my own stash. It tastes like absolute ass.

Tomorrow morning is gonna suck too on that note, but at least after I get out of work at 10am I can commence the shenanigans.

120 mgs of methadone, few bowls of some hella bomb og kush x green crack and cigarettes. About to make some coffee, yummy yah!

Edit- went to store and got a coffee lol to lazy to make coffee.

Last edited:
Shitty pumpkin spice coffee since I ran out of my own stash. It tastes like absolute ass.

Tomorrow morning is gonna suck too on that note, but at least after I get out of work at 10am I can commence the shenanigans.

Haha the 7/11 stuff?Im no coffee/caffiene person but I alwaus see it there in the holidays.

Nope, its my mothers, much cheaper to buy in bulk so we always have coffee at home. I would never buy pumpkin spice coffee lol.

a line of ketamine
a joint
a cigarette
a cup of coffee

i feel pretty damn good.

Coffee to help with morning chores, will add downers before noon, clean the house, and then most likely pass out again.

Sounds like my etiz use. Somewhere near 30mg for breakfast. Dip in a bit more later. Took my tapering harder lope, and last bong rip waiting for me as I got up near 6 restlessly to sleep peacefully till 9:30. I listened to Divine Interventions and Reign in Blood yesterday. I dont care about the albums after the former. Its similar with Megadeth, gimme the first 4 albums thats all I need. Food is nowhere.

Hang in there, Love, I was hangin in a ton lately till now.

4mg Xanax,70mg oxycodone,cigarette,mug of some fancy coffee from my Keurig (I've gotten spoiled on that thing).I agree with you on those early Slayer albums Professor.To me the real Slayer was Show no Mercy,Hell Awaits,Haunting the Chapel,and Reign in Blood.Their sound changed drastically on South of Heaven and they haven't been the same ever since.Still good though,you can't accuse them of selling out.They still got it.But yeah,the old stuff is the best.Right now I'm listening to the 1st Possessed album (7 Churches),the band and album that coined the term "Death Metal".Great stuff.Btw,how would you say that etizolam feels compared to alprazolam.Do you have much experience with RC benzo/thienodiazapines?If so, which would you say comes closest to alprazolam?I was thinking it may be pyrazolam since I've heard it's a triazalo benzodiazapine but I hear it's about half the strength and just doesn't quite stack up to Xanax even if you double up on it.Thoughts and opinions?I'm just curious because where I've moved to it's really hard to get prescriptions for anything scheduled.I was lucky enough to find a psychiatrist to RX me 8mg of Xanax a day,the right dose for me (and yes,I actually do need it and in that dosage).I'm constantly terrified he may retire,cut me off,die,move etc....I have no reason to think this but you know how it is,once someone finally,for the 1st time in your life, gives you the right dose of what you need you constantly worry that something will happen that will cause you to again be under treated.That would cause me to possibly have to turn to RC benzos,legally obtained online of course.So in my situation,at the dose of Xanax I'm on,which RC benzo,in what ammounts would you buy to get the closest to 8mg of Xanax a day?Anyone have any thoughts?

Last edited:
8 mg of dilliaud, oatmeal, coffee and cigarettes. Bout to go hit 8 more mgs now..

Oh lawd Haha reminding me of last winter when I'd wake up hit an 8 or so and go up snow boarding bomb ass time. Caffiene mixed real well and sigs are the shit on a snowy mountain along with dank.
Or course I'd fire up another 8 when I got home some times 12 and just get rocked.
Turn jelly

OT: bluberry muffin from the cost Co
Methadone, smoke some fire herb
bout to brew some coffee prolly smoke a grit after that

54MG methadone
15MG addy
2.5G phenibut
hit the bowl a few times before work, didnt want to get too "high".

have antoher 15MG addy in pocket and a few phenibut pills for this afternoon; that will be it for the day.

had about 2MG xanny around 2AM, but thats was just to knock me out, so not necessarily my "morning" fix.

smoke a grit

shit now thats a term i havent heard in years, used to love smokin me a grit in between chem lecture and lab during summer school way back when.

i'm getting all sorts of messed up now and my friend is gonna join me i think its gonna be fun time!

Oh lawd Haha reminding me of last winter when I'd wake up hit an 8 or so and go up snow boarding bomb ass time. Caffiene mixed real well and sigs are the shit on a snowy mountain along with dank.
Or course I'd fire up another 8 when I got home some times 12 and just get rocked.
Turn jelly

Hell yeah.. my kind of morning! Although anything involving 8s I'm in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.